Sarah Burke #43 q&a with keet the briar, too busy talking shite to clean the air fryer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have never not wanted anyone to be pregnant more. Its a baby that is wanted for all the wrong reasons. Makes me sad.

On a side note, I set up a burner ig account but can't find her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Trigger - is she for right in the skull???? Rollercoaster?? Is this bleeping idiot for real? She was on the piss in New York weeks ago - drunkenly talking utter crap - wrecking the ‘FAMILY’ holiday stateside. Weeks later the vile scum bag is saying they’ve had a rollercoaster and how they had a hard time with IVF. Try having to pay €35,000 on IVF. Try having 7 miscarriages. Try burying 2 newborn babies. Ye were utterly gifted a kid from one embryo. I’m sorry guys. I’m hysterical here at the nasty hypocrisy of this horrible piece of excrement. The smug holier than thou attitude of her. No bloody wonder the likes of wannabe Lisa Solo Parent was sending the c€nt flowers 😡😡😡😡

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 68
Can you fly in your first trimester? She might have to stay home
The 2 successful pregnancies i had i flew early in first trimester the times i miscarried i didn't fly!

Thread suggestion-burger burps is up the duff, for the next 9 months she will get rougher than rough!!!

Reactions: 18
Christ girls I don’t think I can cope with 9 months of her shite. She’ll be insufferable 😣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Trigger - is she for right in the skull???? Rollercoaster?? Is this bleeping idiot for real? She was on the piss in New York weeks ago - drunkenly talking utter crap - wrecking the ‘FAMILY’ holiday stateside. Weeks later the vile scum bag is saying they’ve had a rollercoaster and how they had a hard time with IVF. Try having to pay €35,000 on IVF. Try having 7 miscarriages. Try burying 2 newborn babies. Ye were utterly gifted a kid from one embryo. I’m sorry guys. I’m hysterical here at the nasty hypocrisy of this horrible piece of excrement. The smug holier than thou attitude of her. No bloody wonder the likes of wannabe Lisa Solo Parent was sending the c€nt flowers 😡😡😡😡
Big love to you ❤❤❤ And all the other ladies on here ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Just 4 weeks ago she was at Celeste Medical having Botox so since then there’s been a transfer? Meaning at the very most she’s 6-7 weeks pregnant? You’d barely know yourself if you weren’t doing ivf

Reactions: 18
Good woman sarah you got your way in the end, Never mind your innocent child that you are already blessed with. Sure he'll get used to it. Just like he had to get used to his father confusing the duck out of him when all of a sudden he's gone out of the house and not getting married to mammy anymore but has a new partner and a baby sister a wet week later. Not saying that wasn't a hard pill to swallow but instead of doing the right thing and helping him through it, spending quality time with him , setting him examples and being a good role model...Mammy goes and gets a new partner too and does the exact same thing as daddy..out of pure vengeance too..What a bleeping mess. Jeremy Kyle would make some comeback with the likes of these knackers about the place.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
Just 4 weeks ago she was at Celeste Medical having Botox so since then there’s been a transfer? Meaning at the very most she’s 6-7 weeks pregnant? You’d barely know yourself if you weren’t doing ivf
Just judging by her scan it looks about 6/7 weeks so I’d say your right it’s usually the time you’d also be able to hear a heartbeat around 8 weeks earlier if your lucky

Reactions: 1
Lads the universe works in mysterious ways I tell you something she better be a better mother to this poor child then shae has been to Luke 😏 twas bound to happen she gets everything handed on a plate to her, all her lies, extratted diagnosis, she certainly doesn't deserve to be blessed with a child !!!

Big love to you ❤❤❤ And all the other ladies on here ❤
Please don't let this bollix upset u not in a million years would any child want her as mother
Please don't watch her stories she s a liar and full of tit
I hope u are OK

Reactions: 8
Can hear a heartbeat at 6/7 weeks if you are lucky. I did as had a lot of spotting.

Reactions: 2
Where are the 90 cysts? Is Kelly live? Let’s start a book on baby names. I think Brian for a boy & Michelle for a girl 💩

• Haha
Reactions: 27
It has just broke me. I found out Today my cycle wasn’t successful, I’m heartbroken. I know I shouldn’t feel this way but I like to think I’m a good person and she clearly is not with all the horrible comments she makes. Like why does she get it and I don’t. I know that sounds stupid but had to get it off my chest.
Sending you hugs and ❤❤❤, she certainly doesn't deserve it, I hope you get your chance someday soon 🙌

Long long time lurker here.. this has just cut deep with me.. I had egg collection the week before Sarah! Suffered with bad over-stimulation so forced to change to frozen transfer which took place 11 days ago. Tomorrow was to be the day I find out if it worked.. I can't bring myself to tell my husband I took a sneaky test this morning and it was negative. My heart hurts and here we have Sarah with a long drawn out frozen transfer story which was a lie to now hearing the heartbeat so quickly. My good God, social media doesn't do well for the faint hearted.
Sorry to see this hope your ok ❤

• Heart
Poor Lukey hadn’t a chance with both parents spewing out half-siblings left right and centre. Aside from the social welfare angle what the feck is going on with the need to have a child with every fucker you go out with? Never seen the like of it in my life - either of them!

• Sad
Reactions: 17
How selfish of her to make the announcement just after her sister has her baby, Christ she cant help but want the attention on her the face on creepy Keith with the reveal his fucked now 😜I feel sorry for the little child already having parents like them 🙄 she's going to be unbearable. 😏 Well that's my Friday night ruined 😂 wonder how many Collabs she's begging for already !!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.