Sarah Burke #43 q&a with keet the briar, too busy talking shite to clean the air fryer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long long time lurker here.. this has just cut deep with me.. I had egg collection the week before Sarah! Suffered with bad over-stimulation so forced to change to frozen transfer which took place 11 days ago. Tomorrow was to be the day I find out if it worked.. I can't bring myself to tell my husband I took a sneaky test this morning and it was negative. My heart hurts and here we have Sarah with a long drawn out frozen transfer story which was a lie to now hearing the heartbeat so quickly. My good God, social media doesn't do well for the faint hearted.
I'm so sorry for your news too. If this one had any idea of infertility she would be mindful. But she doesn't. Clueless and heartless witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The baby is coming. Bed rest for 28 months, saving started for knashers like Teeth!!

Reactions: 6
I had years of fertility treatment. Met loads of people online (as mine was a silent journey in the real world, told no one only anonymous strangers on the internet). Everytime I heard one was pregnant I was delighted. I actually felt ill when I came on here and saw her news. She doesn't deserve it. The child doesn't deserve to be born into this tit show either.
I'm so sorry to all the people on here who are really struggling and this news would be like a physical punch in the stomach tonight. Thinking of ye x

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I've had 4 miscarriages, so I do not say this lightly. But I would imagine Sarah doesn't care that she has shared her news this early, because God forbid she did miscarry, she'd revel in the sympathy and attention of it all. All she wants is attention, she doesn't give a tit what it's for.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Lighting bleep. No f€cking justice in this world. What an utter cow to rain on Katie’s parade. Cruel nasty witch. Still it’s very early days. Whole tit show was so phoney and rehearsed. Sorry now but I DO NOT wish the rotten assholes well. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Just want to say I’m absolutely sending love to you ladies sharing your stories here tonight, please god you will get your so deserved babies soon xx

• Heart
Reactions: 20
“We’ve been keeping a secret” - only enough time to get that reel ready …. Why tell the child so soon …. And why announce it the day after her sister has her baby or however long since she had her not sure… but still within a week.

Me … Me…. Me …. Me …. Me ….

She couldn’t wait the last time with Brian #2 and went straight investigating ivf and found out she was pregnant….. she’s with crusty balls barely two years and they’re pregnant! I think other than lack of cop on our little darling has lack of patience …. Afraid incase the horse will bolt so she has to get pregnant…. Loser 🤮

Reactions: 19
Soooo Turkey Twizler Teef gets a big display on the table, tripod and camera at the ready, ring light, the whole shebang and Luke gets flung piss sticks in the back of a moving car?!

How very on brand for that absolute cesspit of a woman. 🤮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
She knew she was pregnant when she did the therapie interview last month. Makes sense now.. I wouldn't have been singing their praises with one embryo.

Reactions: 15
So the rat knew she was pregnant weeks ago. She acted the whole cringey tit show out retrospectively. All for the gram. Horrible c€nt. That won’t keep the bigot at home. She’ll balloon completely now

• Haha
I hope for the sake of Luke that the pregnancy is a success. She really is a total idiot to tell him so soon. Anyone who was actually anxious about infertility wouldn’t be so premature as to tell their infant son this early as anything could happen, it’s still so early. It just goes to show it was all bs and for attention.

Reactions: 19
Any one else surprised she didn’t use the “ I get to looooooveeee youuuuuuuui” song for her reel 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wouldn’t wish her or the baby harm and hope she has a healthy delivery when the time comes but some people don’t deserve children and she is one of them. She has no use for the child she already has except for the SW entitlements and she’s using this one to try to snare one guy and try and make the other one who legged it jealous.

Much love to you all who are in the midst of fertility struggles yourself, and those of us for whom it didn’t work out ❤

• Heart
I know people hate when car seats come up again in threads but what I picked out in that reel is Luke sitting on the seat beside the booster, I know I am fully nit picking 🤣

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.