Sarah Burke #43 q&a with keet the briar, too busy talking shite to clean the air fryer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry now but if you were struggling having a baby hoping and praying would ya really have them baby grows printed ready to go ?

Like tempting fate and all that …
I can’t believe what I am seeing the absolute sloth
I am so ragin and jealous in equal amounts ..

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Trigger - is she for right in the skull???? Rollercoaster?? Is this bleeping idiot for real? She was on the piss in New York weeks ago - drunkenly talking utter crap - wrecking the ‘FAMILY’ holiday stateside. Weeks later the vile scum bag is saying they’ve had a rollercoaster and how they had a hard time with IVF. Try having to pay €35,000 on IVF. Try having 7 miscarriages. Try burying 2 newborn babies. Ye were utterly gifted a kid from one embryo. I’m sorry guys. I’m hysterical here at the nasty hypocrisy of this horrible piece of excrement. The smug holier than thou attitude of her. No bloody wonder the likes of wannabe Lisa Solo Parent was sending the c€nt flowers 😡😡😡😡
Big hugs to you and all the other Ladies here. No words for this wan.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Predictions for baby names:
Kelly
Kerr-ina
Dylan
Emmmmmmm-a
Marnin

it will be amazing to see this child grow and lose its baby teeth before it’s mother xx

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Laughing at how long it took Teeth the Dimwit to realise that she was pregnant in the video, I mean ye are going through IVF it shouldn't be that confusing

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I keep picturing the baby coming out with a full set of pearly whites! 😬😬

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I just can’t believe she’s only that far along with her first transfer and has announced it already like I know everyone has different opinions on when to announce but why keep her “journey silent” a majority of the time and then at the first chance tell everyone your pregnant!?? Lik would you not want to keep it to yourself a little while seeing as it is an ivf baby and it’s a “silent journey”Make it make sense!!

Reactions: 7
People are easily swayed with pregnancy news. 7000+ likes on that shambles of a video & she normally struggles to get 500

Reactions: 11
People are easily swayed with pregnancy news. 7000+ likes on that shambles of a video & she normally struggles to get 500
My biggest hate = fake f*cks!
And that’s all they are, same wans that liked and commented prob cut the snot off her as well 👀
Oh it’s gonna be a long 7/8 months! 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 9
If the fact that she got pregnant from one embryo without any complications does not tell people that Keith's sperm were not viable naturally....
I don't think anyone wishes ill of her with her pregnancy with the PCP finance welfare baby but I hope she is more invested in this baby

Reactions: 13
I've only myself to blame, I unblocked her to watch the reel - triggering myself instantly. I'm too hormonal for this tit, why did I watch it ,like that's wrong with me?? (I'm too nosy for my own good). I'm already fucked my the universe, so wishing her all the morning/night sickness with this baby will not make me anymore of a geebag. duck HER and her lying scoby ass.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Thread title??
Sarah’s finally up the duff with keefs beyond perfect spunk so no more burrito bowls galore I’ve finally gotten my burrito bowl baby belly I’ve been eating for!!!

• Haha
Probably trying to get friendly with some poor midwife in cumh to have on speed dial 🙄
I know Miriam personally. She’s a lovely person. I don’t want to ‘out’ myself. She’s been working in CUMH for over 15 years - since it opened. She doesn’t bear fools lightly. She’s had a tough time with her own family- she’s a lovely Mum to 3 fantastic young men.

On a very superficial note, the strange song she picked for the reel. The woman lacks taste in every aspect of her life. Looking forward to seeing when she is actually due. What will come first, a change of bedclothes or the magnum.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It has just broke me. I found out Today my cycle wasn’t successful, I’m heartbroken. I know I shouldn’t feel this way but I like to think I’m a good person and she clearly is not with all the horrible comments she makes. Like why does she get it and I don’t. I know that sounds stupid but had to get it off my chest.
I’m so sorry 💔

• Sad
Reactions: 3
My biggest hate = fake f*cks!
And that’s all they are, same wans that liked and commented prob cut the snot off her as well 👀
Oh it’s gonna be a long 7/8 months! 🙈
They are probably all commenting here or at least glued to the threads 😂

• Haha
To all the ladies here that are actually struggling with their fertility, mind yourselves after this horrible selfish fool tonight.

We all know she is a liar out and out, she didn't have fertility issues, she needed a baby quick after Brian and Michelle had their baby.

My heart goes out to you all, and I hope you all get the babies you deserve soon 🤍
they’re baby is so young that Luke will have “Irish twin“ siblings, in that when he says he has a sister who is 5 and a magnum who is 5 but different baby daddies it’ll be 🤔🤔

• Wow
  • Haha
Ok, bare with me! Clearly losing my bleeping mind to go to these levels but I love a good super sleuth.

Scan pic: can’t be more than 6/7 weeks?
Turkey Twizler surprise: the nails!
Dates on similar looking nails… sorry for tit quality, but they were videos.

Ladies, gays and theys…. I give you…. Mid august reveal!

She’s 7 weeks at most and I now, rest my case!

*******ADMIN******** please delete the above post!!!! Doxxed myself

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.