Sarah Burke #43 q&a with keet the briar, too busy talking shite to clean the air fryer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I heard from Julie's ex's mother's, brother's, aunt's, neighbour's , dog's hairdresser' assistant that Keet has done a runner with the Saxa . Himself and Luke have moved into a flat in town so they can just "be" and watch the football while they wait for mortgage approval. Luke made a pretty penny at the Monday club in Yall so Keet would rather get a mortgage with him than Sayyraaahh . They are planning a rescue mission for Mikey but that's gonna be a "silent rescue" so they can't talk about it 🤫

Herself has taken to the couch in an emotional state. The 10 days is how long she has to wait for a super injunction to come through so she can stop Keet from selling their beadiful live story yo the papers. He was gonna call it " I don't get to love you no more"
Think you’ve inspired a new Shitflix original film 😂 music inspired by eastenders 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
But she'd have to declare how she makes money if bank statements are requested etc unless she's hiding money wouldn't surprise me
Course she is....the fat fingers in the cuppa tea post,teeth will be gone soon enough coz he don't like the fat sarah

Reactions: 4
Still no real world, real time post of Keet. He has deffo done a runner

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome is an exaggerated response to excess hormones. It usually occurs in women taking injectable hormone medications to stimulate the development of eggs in the ovaries. Ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome (OHSS) causes the ovaries to swell and become painful.
excuse my stupidity, but does that mean it happens while injecting Not after? As in she finished injecting before egg collection, so if it on,y happens when injecting, then it must be something else? 🤷‍♀️

But she'd have to declare how she makes money if bank statements are requested etc unless she's hiding money wouldn't surprise me
all of her SW money is cash so who knows what she claims. The “cutting back classes to spend more time with Luke on Wednesdays“ was bull so her numbers must have dwindled a lot

Reactions: 3
So last week's snot show wasn't about Luke going so independent into school, it wasn't about her motherly instincts kicking her in the gut, it was snots,snots out of the big snout all about herself,me myself and I. Sure a self-centered,big backed, saggy boobs,horse head,rats teeth show off had you use the child's first day back and tell everyone lies that she's missing Luke. In my hole did ya miss him.Tell you what your missing is your ex because it's a good job your teeth are small on the side because with that kick in the teeth from Brian waking up one day and walking and not looking back has hit hard and rightly so.

Reactions: 12
Ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome is an exaggerated response to excess hormones. It usually occurs in women taking injectable hormone medications to stimulate the development of eggs in the ovaries. Ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome (OHSS) causes the ovaries to swell and become painful.
She would be back on injections to prepare for transfer

Who say the clip of a guy running out the door. Was it Keet running for his life.. couldn’t understand what she was saying. Thought she had deleted it but she didn’t

• Haha
Can I just ask?
Like Sarah, Has anyone of you have the names of your significant other or your kid on yer Instagram bios? 🙄
I just want to say that I am absolutely mortified for anyone that does that 🙈 absolutely toe curling 🫣
Why is she posting what she made the bigot for his bleeping lunch? 🤣🤣 lads I’m not able for her today ✋🏽🙈
Hope she doesn’t forget to throw in the saxa 😀
is she going out with this chap long , was she not getting married, now trying for a baby, did she call off wedding to try for a baby,

Reactions: 1
Pepper's give her ick ohhh duck off you absolutely godshite she was definitely dropped on her head as a baby go out and get your own onions she one lazy bleep nothing wrong just a fat slob

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Keet deffo gone she has her ould fella running around after her instead.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
is she going out with this chap long , was she not getting married, now trying for a baby, did she call off wedding to try for a baby,
The timeline varies. Due to get married in early 2020 (March I think) said she’s with the bigot for 2 and a half years! Even though she has made tiktoks in those 2 years about being single blah blah blah 🙄🙄 the moral of the story is that Sarah is a habitual liar and a fantasist.

Reactions: 24
The timeline varies. Due to get married in early 2020 (March I think) said she’s with the bigot for 2 and a half years! Even though she has made tiktoks in those 2 years about being single blah blah blah 🙄🙄 the moral of the story is that Sarah is a habitual liar and a fantasist.
Said she with turkey teeth since April/may 2020

Reactions: 1
Pull up a chair. The fella she was meant to marry ran away, there's also an issue of some theft of a shower gel. She already had the ham hock lurking on the sidelines, despite him hating fat birds, she's gone from fit and fab to fat and flab, she bought her house, then bought it again, and is now paying rent to live there, and just... be.
The run away groom found someone else and she popped a baby, a little girl,, legend says Sayrahhh hasn't been the same since, so she cancelled him out as Luke's father and made Keet a stepped up Daddy, he's terrific, when Sayrahhh gets glued to the sofa Keet parents the child. She's now on a silent journey to have a child with Keet, she doesn't seem to like the one she has, but with the awol groom reproducing, well, monkey see monkey do. So she has an embryo called Magnum, on hire purchase, and she's hoping for a family unit with the Bigot. She's with him I think 17 years now, altho she was to be married 2 years ago, but not one timeline fits all. She wears Keets name on a chain around her neck, because that's simply how much she getsss toooo loooove hiiiiim. She's off the drink, pity, as she does terrific lives with her friend Kelly. Any more information required?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90
Pull up a chair. The fella she was meant to marry ran away, there's also an issue of some theft of a shower gel. She already had the ham hock lurking on the sidelines, despite him hating fat birds, she's gone from fit and fab to fat and flab, she bought her house, then bought it again, and is now paying rent to live there, and just... be.
The run away groom found someone else and she popped a baby, a little girl,, legend says Sayrahhh hasn't been the same since, so she cancelled him out as Luke's father and made Keet a stepped up Daddy, he's terrific, when Sayrahhh gets glued to the sofa Keet parents the child. She's now on a silent journey to have a child with Keet, she doesn't seem to like the one she has, but with the awol groom reproducing, well, monkey see monkey do. So she has an embryo called Magnum, on hire purchase, and she's hoping for a family unit with the Bigot. She's with him I think 17 years now, altho she was to be married 2 years ago, but not one timeline fits all. She wears Keets name on a chain around her neck, because that's simply how much she getsss toooo loooove hiiiiim. She's off the drink, pity, as she does terrific lives with her friend Kelly. Any more information required?
this has been an amazing rundown but you forgot somethings 🤣
She also has a tattoo of k behind her ear so we all know she loves kerr pinks I mean Keith,
And she’s a great woman for a sandwich filler recipe. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
So last week's snot show wasn't about Luke going so independent into school, it wasn't about her motherly instincts kicking her in the gut, it was snots,snots out of the big snout all about herself,me myself and I. Sure a self-centered,big backed, saggy boobs,horse head,rats teeth show off had you use the child's first day back and tell everyone lies that she's missing Luke. In my hole did ya miss him.Tell you what your missing is your ex because it's a good job your teeth are small on the side because with that kick in the teeth from Brian waking up one day and walking and not looking back has hit hard and rightly so.
Tell us how you really feel 🤣

• Haha
She also has a tattoo of k behind her ear so we all know she loves kerr pinks I mean Keith,
the k tattoo could also be for her friend kelly who she raves about on her ig live 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
She actually has “k” tattooed on her body? Like in actual real life she has a tattoo of his initial? 🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She actually has “k” tattooed on her body? Like in actual real life she has a tattoo of his initial? 🙈🙈
yeah she has it since her friend sarah wedding! she showed it off with hair done for the wedding and to tell everyone how in love she was with Keith!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.