Sarah Burke #43 q&a with keet the briar, too busy talking shite to clean the air fryer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trigger warning - I’m wondering has she maybe had a miscarriage? It would explain the manic crying the other day, all the flowers and the bed rest and her saying she became ill after school run. Maybe she was early stages hence the therapie video and the not drinking? She looked like she was trying not to cry in her video earlier also.
This is exactly what I thought. She’s going on as if everyone is sympathising with her and why else would people send her flowers?

Reactions: 8
She tells so many lies there’s no way of knowing what’s up. One thing though you don’t bed rest for a transfer, you might bed rest for bleeding early in pregnancy for sure but look at Aine Lynch & all she went through she was never told 10 days in bed…. Remember this was going on before she dropped Luke to school as he told her she didn’t need to take him to school & could nap instead 💔😳 so maybe a two week wait….

Reactions: 11
You'd feel sorry for anyone been ill ,struggling and show some empathy but I swear with this one she's on a different planet to us all, like drip feeding her stories for the attention , so after her mini meltdown at the school gates & posting those manic crying videos last week clearly something happened her , but she's lapping up all the flowers and gifts in the mean time, 😔 jeez, I never came across someone that wants to have something wrong with her more then this gowl !!! She's a sad pathetic woman infairness !!! Making a mock of someone dying & what clothes to wear in a coffin is shameful act by you !!!

Reactions: 22
Keith obviously has the intelligence of a rubber band that he gives in to her munchausens demands

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She tells so many lies there’s no way of knowing what’s up. One thing though you don’t bed rest for a transfer, you might bed rest for bleeding early in pregnancy for sure but look at Aine Lynch & all she went through she was never told 10 days in bed…. Remember this was going on before she dropped Luke to school as he told her she didn’t need to take him to school & could nap instead 💔😳 so maybe a two week wait….
Am I wrong in thinking she's been in bed or resting for the last 4 - 6 weeks

Reactions: 12
The bigot has his hands full with her! The mad carry on out of her, announcing every mundane aspect of their lives. 😩

Reactions: 14
How bleeping Unsensitive is it to be talking about funeral like its a joke when there is 2 poor mothers at the moment planning there poor kids funerals😓 omg I'd actually love to slap her I don't go around hitting people by the way 🤣🤣 she is actually on a different planet

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Trigger warning - I’m wondering has she maybe had a miscarriage? It would explain the manic crying the other day, all the flowers and the bed rest and her saying she became ill after school run. Maybe she was early stages hence the therapie video and the not drinking? She looked like she was trying not to cry in her video earlier also.
Crying that fool pushes out the tears!!! Anything to sit on her arse while we pay for it in taxes!!!

Reactions: 5
Now I feel someone needs to do a David Attenborough style voiceover
This beast has not left her habitat for 10 days, unusual eyebrows still intact,preys on the food she hoards in her own teeth, seems docile and uninterested in hygiene, antibiotic resistant infection culturing nicely on tartan blanket she has used to insulate her blubber. Not prone to attack, unless you have a roosters bag in a five mile radius, then she hunts in pairs, teams up with another species who shares her den, he blinds others with his radioactive gnashers and together they eat the food, containers and all. They then retreat to their nest and laugh and laugh and laugh. They did, didn't they. They did. Knotted.
totally read this in David Attenboroughs voice 😂😂

Just realised they haven't laughed in a while🤔🧐🧐
ah they did they laughed and laughed at what dead people wear in coffins remember? 🙄🤬

Keets been riding Sonic. Swear.
🤢🤢🤢🤢

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
She's charging the batteries so she can duck off on her piss up holidays with rest of the hillbillies. Bet there won't be a thing wrong with her that week. Hopefully karma will come in the form of the sister that bought the ugly sister drowning her in the pool. Altho if that hippo is in the pool I doubt there will be much water left init

Reactions: 14
She's an ignorant beast. For most people, the idea of being buried in pajamas and slippers would be total lack of respect, for both yourself and your loved ones, no dignity.
Not for that shower of scumbags though, does she hear herself?

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.