Sarah Burke #43 q&a with keet the briar, too busy talking shite to clean the air fryer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes really clueless as to what's going on with Luke. She has said on numerous occasions that Luke is so social that he will go off with anyone. She think this is because he's a confident child but neglects to see that it's probably because he's used to be shipped off to every time dick and Harry that will have him. I would actually die and I mean die if my child said to me that I could stay in bed that they would basically get a lift to school with someone else. My heart breaks for that lil guy

• Sad
Reactions: 34
She went quite before after she went nuts when she found out Brian and the new woman were preggers. Someone saw her roaring her head off at him in a car at lukes gaa training. I'd love to know what happened on the first day of school. She usually tags teet when he has ran back to mammy. Drama Drama Drama
Was thinking the same, Keith may be gone, showing him what hes missing

Reactions: 4
I’ve shared a lot re IVF in this thread & received nothing but support. It’s only right I share that we travelled this week to meet the surrogate we had been matched with abroad. Medical tests over the last 2 days, legal meetings and finally - an undersigned, understanding, generous so generous surrogate is ready to start a round of treatment with our embryo in Oct/November. I’ll share more when I can but for anyone TTC reading this, whether for the first time or secondary - or like me you physically cannot do pregnancy a second time- I hope reading this doesn’t hurt you my intention in sharing is to offer thanks to those who always dropped me a kind ❤ Or comment, and to offer hope to those still finding their way. I’m not Sarah I now this isn’t plain sailing and 12 months might see no update or positive round, but I’m choosing to just focus on each day & that’s my advice to anyone struggling.

Back to bitching about this bleep x

• Heart
Reactions: 153
I’ve shared a lot re IVF in this thread & received nothing but support. It’s only right I share that we travelled this week to meet the surrogate we had been matched with abroad. Medical tests over the last 2 days, legal meetings and finally - an undersigned, understanding, generous so generous surrogate is ready to start a round of treatment with our embryo in Oct/November. I’ll share more when I can but for anyone TTC reading this, whether for the first time or secondary - or like me you physically cannot do pregnancy a second time- I hope reading this doesn’t hurt you my intention in sharing is to offer thanks to those who always dropped me a kind ❤ Or comment, and to offer hope to those still finding their way. I’m not Sarah I now this isn’t plain sailing and 12 months might see no update or positive round, but I’m choosing to just focus on each day & that’s my advice to anyone struggling.

Wishing you all the very best of luck with this, delighted you found a surrogate and are happy to move forwards!

Reactions: 6

Brilliant news for ye I hope everything works out ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Ok who gave her the dictionary and she found out what silent ment... 🤫 😆
Too late Sarah…. Summers over you fucked up with your beautiful son, trying to prove you do spend time with him 🤷‍♀️Too late gurl damage is long done to his little mind and heart

Reactions: 15
She’s been in the same spot on the couch for 3 days seemingly. Why is she putting sentimental music up over the most mundane crap

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I bet she only has luke at weekends now an she's paying maintenance to brilliant Brian oh man that would be the stuff for the bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Hope it all goes well for you 💙💙💙💙💙💙

• Heart
Reactions: 3
No sarah you prop made luke switch football teams luke like you did with Liverpool man u she is such a nob

Reactions: 23
Cringing at Luke being made to switch teams. There’s trouble in paradise I’d say. She’s tagging him non stop guilt tripping him with Luke. She’s sick in the head

• Wow
Reactions: 30
Cringing at Luke being made to switch teams. There’s trouble in paradise I’d say. She’s tagging him non stop guilt tripping him with Luke. She’s sick in the head
I think there is trouble there too. The constant tagged is a pure sign.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Yep definitely something has happened or else he is gone on a weekend away with friends/gone to work and this one is having an absolute meltdown as a result . The stink of desperation off those videos. I'd say he is ignoring her and that's why she is flat out tagging him

Reactions: 29

Best of luck to you and yours @brandambassador and I'm sure I speak for my fellow Tattlers/Trolls you have support in abundance from us mean girls. I have no doubt you are helping many by sharing educated, well informed and articulate information about your journey. Blessings to you, your family and your surrogate x❤

P.s Is this a silent or not silent journey we are on with you?

• Heart
Reactions: 30
She's so predictable doesn't bother with Luke 98% of the time our all summer now over load with videos , Mom guilt at its best , it was more like her too to get him to switch football clubs the child wouldn't have given a tit once his kicking a football around the place !!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.