Sarah Burke #43 q&a with keet the briar, too busy talking shite to clean the air fryer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I knooow I loved him at the start but I feel he is after getting too big for his boots and his gf seems saucy out. They need their own thread lol
Stop the ‘merch’ finished me & all the videos now are biiiiys this & biiiiys that & the cursing is a disgrace. The 2 of them are saucy out. They are in a food critic feud then with some fella who reviews breakfast rolls, talk about being pathetic. Set one up I’d love it 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Stop the ‘merch’ finished me & all the videos now are biiiiys this & biiiiys that & the cursing is a disgrace. The 2 of them are saucy out. They are in a food critic feud then with some fella who reviews breakfast rolls, talk about being pathetic. Set one up I’d love it 😂😂😂
Who are they ? I never heard of them before. What’s there instagram page name please?

Who are they ? I never heard of them before. What’s there instagram page name please?
They are on tik tok. Richie’s food & nature. I don’t know what the girlfriends page is but she will be tagged on his somewhere.

Reactions: 2
They are on tik tok. Richie’s food & nature. I don’t know what the girlfriends page is but she will be tagged on his somewhere.
Thank you 😊 I’m not on Tik Tok so I just Googled him there, I definitely know his face ( Cork expression)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Girls the nails ✋🏽🤢
Are they up her hole 99% of the time to look like that? 🤢 her personal hygiene is absolutely appalling!
I will never ever get over the hand me down bed clothes from the sister!!!! That is one thing that just should not be handed down!No offence to anyone who received secondhand bed clothes if they are in a bad financial situation but it’s bleeping weird for her as she has such a luxurious life 🙈🤣✋🏽

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Burp is just crawling with the dirt. Does she have any basic hygiene? Between the duvet/sheets, the contaminated airfryer and herself personally, my stomach heaves 🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Wasn't alpha wealths open day today? Why wasn't she there when she advocates for them so much.

Thinking of that poor child again. Her content is all Keet. Keet did this, is said to Keet, me and keet are going on a date, Q&A with Keet, here's the lunch I made for Keet...

WHAT ABOUT LUKE?!! She's flogged him off to every tom dick and harry all summer. Hasn't taken him outside the door the poor cratur just gets other people to mind him so she can "just be" with a bleeping ham hock.

It's awful to see how much she neglects him it's like she resents him now & she's so obsessed with bigot Keith, Luke will be a grown up someday and realise what a selfish horrible mother he has !!

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Let’s be honest here. We all get dirt under our nails but by Jesus the minute you wash them with soap they’re clean, just goes to show how often her hands are in water🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Nah it’s the nail tech. She should be filing under it. Mine doesn’t either drives me mad she’s a dirty witch but this is common

Reactions: 1
Have ye seen that Richie fella from cork that does the food reviews on tik tok? I could feel it in my waters that keet was gonna start one of these but then i remembered he has the diet of a 8 year old child’s party
I thought he was Keeth at the start. Head off him. Even speaks the same. Aggressive bollox

Richie is a prick. He was entertaining at first but the taste of ‘fame’ is gone to his head. The girlfriend is doing the same reviews as him now for the same meals in the same places. They are both so common & vulgar I am allergic to them 😂😂
Utter scumbags the pair of them. Started off amusing enough. They’re a joke reviewing the same thing - threatening any potential competitors, using vile language and giving positive reviews to the places who pay them. They bully a poor fella man on a munchion then because he does breakfast roll reviews 🤣. Couldn’t make it up. I’d love a thread on them. I’m not sure if they’re on Instagram though

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I thought he was Keeth at the start. Head off him. Even speaks the same. Aggressive bollox

Utter scumbags the pair of them. Started off amusing enough. They’re a joke reviewing the same thing - threatening any potential competitors, using vile language and giving positive reviews to the places who pay them. They bully a poor fella man on a munchion then because he does breakfast roll reviews 🤣. Couldn’t make it up. I’d love a thread on them. I’m not sure if they’re on Instagram though
They are both dopes. I’d love a thread as well, they deserve one 😂

Reactions: 2
I just realised the nail walking with dirt is an actual grid post advertisement not a screen shot from a video. How can she not see it like. Rank

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.