Sarah Burke #43 q&a with keet the briar, too busy talking shite to clean the air fryer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Most do ya! But brothers work in 2 factories and would always take lunch now it’s not rashers and sausages 🤣
The state of the rashers and sausages like surely she could have gotten up 10 mins earlier cooked fresh ones , they'd be mank the following day to be eating , certainly not wifey material if that's why he likes Burke for her cooking Christ above 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
But it’s usually not great so plenty bring their own lunches, and on nights there wouldn’t be a canteen either
Not where I am . Subsided canteens and runs for all shifts. People bring there own food cos usually the canteen has pretty basic offerings, where I am anyway

Reactions: 1
Not where I am . Subsided canteens and runs for all shifts. People bring there own food cos usually the canteen has pretty basic offerings, where I am anyway
Oh really? Any place I’ve been they go up as fas as evening time (6pm) and that’s it then, they leave out bread etc tea/coffee but that’s it. That’s handy for nights to get a fresh hot meal though!

She can’t be strapped for cash if she’s with that alpha wealth pyramid scheme group 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The state of the rashers and sausages like surely she could have gotten up 10 mins earlier cooked fresh ones , they'd be mank the following day to be eating , certainly not wifey material if that's why he likes Burke for her cooking Christ above 🤣🤣🤣
NOT defending burps here but surely you meant to say couldn't teef gotten up 10 mins earlier and made his own lunch as he is a grown man and she is not his mother?

Reactions: 48
NOT defending burps here but surely you meant to say couldn't teef gotten up 10 mins earlier and made his own lunch as he is a grown man and she is not his mother?
True that 😌 she's trying to impress him more so he will be the ring 😂

Reactions: 1
Wasn't alpha wealths open day today? Why wasn't she there when she advocates for them so much.

Thinking of that poor child again. Her content is all Keet. Keet did this, is said to Keet, me and keet are going on a date, Q&A with Keet, here's the lunch I made for Keet...

WHAT ABOUT LUKE?!! She's flogged him off to every tom dick and harry all summer. Hasn't taken him outside the door the poor cratur just gets other people to mind him so she can "just be" with a bleeping ham hock.

Reactions: 19
Have ye seen that Richie fella from cork that does the food reviews on tik tok? I could feel it in my waters that keet was gonna start one of these but then i remembered he has the diet of a 8 year old child’s party

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Have ye seen that Richie fella from cork that does the food reviews on tik tok? I could feel it in my waters that keet was gonna start one of these but then i remembered he has the diet of a 8 year old child’s party
Oh god don’t give him any ideas 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Are they any good?

Richie is a prick. He was entertaining at first but the taste of ‘fame’ is gone to his head. The girlfriend is doing the same reviews as him now for the same meals in the same places. They are both so common & vulgar I am allergic to them 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Richie is a prick. He was entertaining at first but the taste of ‘fame’ is gone to his head. The girlfriend is doing the same reviews as him now for the same meals in the same places. They are both so common & vulgar I am allergic to them 😂😂
I knooow I loved him at the start but I feel he is after getting too big for his boots and his gf seems saucy out. They need their own thread lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.