Sarah Burke #43 q&a with keet the briar, too busy talking shite to clean the air fryer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The meal prep! Bags of crisps and chocolate with fried crap 🤣 what on earth is she on!?
And there she is skitting and howling that she's spent the money that she's earned from selling shite.....on more shite.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
The meal prep! Bags of crisps and chocolate with fried crap 🤣 what on earth is she on!?
And there she is skitting and howling that she's spent the money that she's earned from selling shite.....on more shite.
Wifey for lifey 🤣🤣🤣 he can't buy lunch so he has to eat from her trock too

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The thoughts of Keet microwaving his stale sausage and rasher is giving me the gawks. Is he not mortified with her putting that up. Most content on insta these days is mam’s making back to school lunches and then you’ve this man child getting Sarah to do his lunchbox

• Haha
Reactions: 27
This is her most joe Dolan pic yet 😂 did Tina hold him ransom one drunken night with her pew pew and harvest some spermys herself to create this specimen 😂
Yup all she needs is to borrow faces by grace big chunky chain… and she’s one and done

• Haha
Reactions: 1
This is her most joe Dolan pic yet 😂 did Tina hold him ransom one drunken night with her pew pew and harvest some spermys herself to create this specimen 😂
Joe was serenading her " oh me oh my you make me sigh you're such a good looking woman , when people stop , when people stare it makes me want to run a mile " 🏃🏻🔫🦔

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Was thinking to myself since last night that Sarah must be on a silent journey somewhere as her thread is very quiet...

To my surprise I just found this new one..

4 pages to read and a coffee... Happy bleedin Tuesday to me 🥳🥳🥳🥳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.