Sarah Burke #43 q&a with keet the briar, too busy talking shite to clean the air fryer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was so proud because she got nearly everything on the list one?
The list had only 4 items
One was work because that’s her actual job.
The other two items were the same one being ‘prepare food’ and then one being ‘be good with food’
And she missed the fourth…

and 2 slides later when talking about TIKTOK and her day in the life reel she mentioned she isn’t quite 100% with food at moment .

so proud of herself?? For what ya lump of meat

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Her landlord changed washing machine not so long ago, but they had to buy this time. I wonder if her aunt in America is the actual owner/landlord of the house and maybe she refused to replace yet another washing machine 🤔 for someone who doesn't wash anything she goes through a fair amount of washing machines

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I would absolutely love to be beside them on a date night in Cork I'd say it would be outstanding entertainment but I dunno would the lizard lips put me off my own food

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I would absolutely love to be beside them on a date night in Cork I'd say it would be outstanding entertainment but I dunno would the lizard lips put me off my own food
Sounds like the wheels are in motion for the Tattle (Cark) Christmas do 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just watch for the swallowing and it's a given she's lying..... skitting to meself when she said i'l go for my walk later when it's cooler..swallow🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm sure the neighbor doesn't appreciate her posting a picture of her car 🚗 with her good morning no curtains today 🤣

Reactions: 6
My guess is there'll be a reference to cleaning the air fryer soon. She can't help but reply to here.

The best was when someone said she never wears perfume and the next say she's talking about Chanel perfume Keith bought her.
Yup I said it and within the HOUR she had a story up. And never mentioned perfume or scents or anything like it since.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
To be fair burp would try and sell it as homemade toast so her gullibles would fawn over how brave she is making it home-made

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ye are all a pack of assholes and just consumed by jealousy over her beyond perfect sperm and buaaaaaaddddddiiiiiiiffffullllll looks she's onreel like #slimmingworldqueen
Screenshot_20220825-214322_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Ye are all a pack of assholes and just consumed by jealousy over her beyond perfect sperm and buaaaaaaddddddiiiiiiiffffullllll looks she's onreel like #slimmingworldqueen
View attachment 1539178
This is her most joe Dolan pic yet 😂 did Tina hold him ransom one drunken night with her pew pew and harvest some spermys herself to create this specimen 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.