Sarah Burke #42 Sarah Burp, she got 99 problems and a cyst ain’t one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Took a break from here cos my cykle arrived and was egghausted and just needed to be. Great to come back to a new thread and some fantastic profile pictures of our girl Sayrah and her fabliss skin which is 98% filter free ❤

Drive it on now ladies for chapter 27 "Who knew IVF was tough, not me cos I'm a gobshite" of Sayrahh and Teet's Silent Journey 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Just incase anyone is wondering Keith is gone to work , I say again Keith is gone to work 🤣 over time for his new house 🤣 shut up Sarah !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hahaha if my sister or friend put up that video of her being all pensive in the car I'd assume they were taking the piss out of someone.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just booking my spot 3 pages in before I’m lost 🤣

Up since 5.20am and didn’t have a nap!!! Sarah your in your 30s not a small child ffs. I’m up at 5am everyday with my son who has additional needs I have never ever had a nap in the day you fruitloop

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Interesting that keet is working over the weekend, the shift don’t work weekends at depuy unless it’s overtime, trying to get extra money together. She’s after waking up a new woman, out walking, remembering she owns a dog, food reels, the head nodding and “philosophy” is back, not rolling her eyes at Brian taking Luke, helping her mother out. Twilight zone or reading tattle? Hmmm 🧐
Definitely tattle reading😂Hi Sarah

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Remember tattlers, you can do anything 😘
My 5 year old has just discovered how to whistle the last few days. So ye can imagine my shock this evening when I tried to get him to breastfeed the baby for me and he couldn’t even get him to latch! What the duck like, I thought if he could whistle he could do anything 😔 I’m worried now about his future. I’d say he’ll amount to nothing

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.