Sarah Burke #42 Sarah Burp, she got 99 problems and a cyst ain’t one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sonic is getting the brows waxed 🤣🤣🤣 ah the song tho 🤣🤣🤣🤣 she really is a big sack of shite all the same

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why does she need Keith to be home to go for a walk? She never has Luke so she has hours to walk but even in the 98% time she has luke why not take him? bike it scooter and he would be grand. she only strolls

Reactions: 12
Why does she need Keith to be home to go for a walk? She never has Luke so she has hours to walk but even in the 98% time she has luke why not take him? bike it scooter and he would be grand. she only strolls
Why can’t Luke go for the walk too?! Is what I don’t understand

Reactions: 11
Interesting that keet is working over the weekend, the shift don’t work weekends at depuy unless it’s overtime, trying to get extra money together. She’s after waking up a new woman, out walking, remembering she owns a dog, food reels, the head nodding and “philosophy” is back, not rolling her eyes at Brian taking Luke, helping her mother out. Twilight zone or reading tattle? Hmmm 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She seems to think that by having the videos smaller it makes her look smaller 🤔😂

• Haha
It's prob been said before but wtf does she sleep with the curtains open?
She’s keeping an eye on keef the teef in case he does a runner in the dead of night with the saxa

Lads remember the profound words in that song-if you can ride a bike, whiste or blow a bubble-you can do anything. She cant believe it. Just mindblowing poetry 😅😅 she had to blink 2937475 times to believe it!
I tapped through this story earlier so I went back to see this segment….oh my god, I’m creased!! 🤣 she looking so profound like it’s something that speaks to her soul.. what a knob she is!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Just in case anyone is in any doubt if she has contact with her family she has indeed confirmed it for us, Sonic was getting the eyebrows done and now she is the luckiest aunt.Burp allegedly hasn't read here since 1692, what a spoofer!

I notice she almost vomits in her mouth when she says Luke is with his Dad, it kills her.

I miss her trips to Clarney.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So long as Keet never whips out his lil pew pew again we’ll all sleep soundly 🤢🤣
Do you mind, some of us are trying to digest a late lunch!! 😂

I went for a nose on fb and saw that Sonic recently became friends with saint stepped up auntie, the one out in America 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'd almost feel sorry for her and how downhill she's gone since meeting teet if she wasn't such a massive prick

I'd almost feel sorry for her and how downhill she's gone since meeting teet if she wasn't such a massive prick
My thoughts exactly! It is a pity because if she was more likeable and wasn't associated with such a disgusting bigot, she would do so much better. She puts a lot of work into chasing brands and has ideas that are better suited to a larger following.
But she chooses to try to flaunt vile Keith in our faces, her following is not growing and she is going downhill fast

My thoughts exactly! It is a pity because if she was more likeable and wasn't associated with such a disgusting bigot, she would do so much better. She puts a lot of work into chasing brands and has ideas that are better suited to a larger following.
But she chooses to try to flaunt vile Keith in our faces, her following is not growing and she is going downhill fast
She is, just wait for her to leave sw, possibly attempt calorie counting and then if she does get pregnant it'll be all pregnancy content til she gives birth and is 4 stone heavier than her heaviest and goes for a gastric band and does a few pt sessions in someone's sitting room

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.