Sarah Burke #40 wobbly, insufferable runt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
An you confirm if Sarah smelt like chipper burger, sweat and impulse?

Reactions: 1
"My hair needs to be curled" for the love of christ Sarah your hair needs to he washed you disgusting scruff

Reactions: 29
Don't forget drop some fish and chips to nanny Betty and maybe take Mikey out for a walk

Reactions: 7
Don't forget drop some fish and chips to nanny Betty and maybe take Mikey out for a walk
And a weigh in at the commons on the road back to limerick… she’s there most days but 8 and 9:30, 5 and 7:30 blah blah blah blah blah…….

Reactions: 9
Dead

This hair style is what I think of every time Sarah gets extensions

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Right I have gestational diabetes and I am SICK of eating eggs so this morning I threw caution to the wind and had a bowl of porridge and berries which is forbidden and I feel great !! And this one is havin eggs rashers pudding sausages every single day at some stage of the day ? Her insides must be in shite for sure what about the yoghurt and fruit or overnight oats that SW is renowned for ??

Reactions: 7
She’s already getting the excuses ready to binge and fall off the bandwagon later after a total of 3 days of being “good”, which included a breakfast sandwich fit for a builder each morning. I despair

Reactions: 18
I’m up for it ha

Reactions: 2
While you’re down there have a go at cutting off their internet will ya

Reactions: 16
That sandwich, my overweight brother couldn't eat all that for his breakfast.

Reactions: 5
3 sausages 2 bacon one egg, black pudding and 2 slices of bread:
Have to say that would be a challenge for hungover me.

Reactions: 6
I’d feel sick as pig if I ate that sandwich first thing in the morning. It’s like something you’d eat after after a very heavy night out on the sauce

Reactions: 4
Apart from what they are now. I think it's incredibly sad that parents treated children like that. I can't comprehend it. Dirty fuckers.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.