Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jembelle

VIP Member
Did anyone hear the screams of Luke in the background when Burps was doing the tan? Biggot walked past her in the mobile and next thing I heard screams of luke

• Wow
Reactions: 2

sophiasstories

Chatty Member
Like is he an engineer of some kind? Or would he be on €50k because of all the shift allowance I wonder..
Shift allowance and annual bonus included. I actually know 2 ppl working there, neither are engineers and that’s roughly their income. One would be on higher but there a long time. So he must be around the same

Lookwhostalking

That most recent pic of her sonic and Betty, the black and white is not helping the bum fluff on her face.. reminds me of Chewbaca

Skinner

VIP Member
Do she even wash herself before she trowels on the make up, we know she doesn't wash the hair. Is she in a caravan?

• Sick

Gifted!

VIP Member
No one said you dissed her? 😂 You clearly said something nice 😂 the other poster was referring to other comments probably on other threads too, Jesus go have your CYKLE in peace, this thread is mad rowdy/ agro the last few weeks, is Burp’s hormones seeping through the phone screens now like her greasy smell 😂
Doesn’t look like she’s washed her hair since the last blow dry

• Haha

TikToc

VIP Member
You forgot about the salon where Liz Reaney pretends to 'do' hair 😀😀😀😀😀

Yeah, they were left to rear themselves cause Tina was always out, both parents apparently have issues with alcohol and gambling. Donna in particular is mentioned for being whiffy but coving it up with perfume instead of washing herself or her clothes
Apart from what they are now. I think it's incredibly sad that parents treated children like that. I can't comprehend it. Dirty fuckers.

cycleon

VIP Member
The likes of kneevo on tiktok? She’s always fighting with someone I used to be weak laughing at the carry on of these people 🤣 the Sineads curvy style thread is great when not being ridiculously toxic
Oh kneevos fights can be hilarious .. I get the popcorn out.... now I do like when she called out the perv in Dublin for texting 16 year olds