Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cycleon

VIP Member
Yes we spoke about it on an earlier thread… Sarah ACTUALLY said this herself 🤣 she thinks she is breaking stigmas all over the shop….. fake PCOS/endometriosis, fake secondary infertility….
The secondary infertility has me shouting at the phone sometimes lol she has had a baby with Brian. Brian has had a baby with someone else, Sarah not pregnant yet is either the gods saying "not with this fucker you ain't" or Onslows swimmers are beyond perfectly useless

Reactions: 26

Wildone

VIP Member
I know we will conceive......I've a big issue with someone spouting out shite about IVF like this. Nobody going into IVF is like I know I will conceive I just don't know when ......everyone hopes but IVF is so uncertain.

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
“We would freeze our babies”……yep freeze the ones ye want to annoy your ex with rather than spend time with the one that’s breathing, running around, there beside ye that ye scowl at unless you’re making him do your monkey dance. I actually had pity for her until she said “you’ve no control”….control is the only thing she’s upset about……oooooooooooooook then, way better ways to phrase the fear of uncertainty…..she wants to viciously control everything that’s all. It’s not the loss or small chance of a baby she’s upset about, it’s the control of the narrative, of keeeeeet, of one upping Brian…..vicious git

• Heart

KerryLady

VIP Member
Question box , her biggest fear was the needles but yet you can go get Botox done in your lips, 🫣 saying Luke is with her family and Keith's mom, the whole parish has Luke at this stage and I'm sure his dad has him, The fake tears again it's awful , Jesus the silent journey video when it's released will need an Oscar, she's one of these people that will want it to go viral the manic crying , seen any person upset would pull at your heart but I can't with this one, it's for the wrong reasons the attention, all the lies for months ☺ the creepy head on Keith on that face time, 🤣

brandambassador

VIP Member
I honestly believe all the bad stuff here about Keith.
There’s almost a weird nervousness off her in some clips with him?
Now she’s an insufferable cunt & her own worst enemy forcing the happy family narrative.
She’s the talk of the place though. I met friends today who would know Shannon, Liz etc but we spent 99% of the time talking about the silent journeys

Cantstopreading

Chatty Member
She is such an unlikeable person. Cheek of her saying we are unhappy within ourselves.....I'm happy out. Also Sars guuurrlll we are not trolls how many times must it be said. Nor I or anyone on this page are sending you private messages of abuse/threats etc etc. Because that's not what we are about......we are just having the chats about someone who shares their whole private life on a public platform

• Heart
  • Haha

francydoll

I watched the clip of her with Luke where he wants to show his sword thing and the look she gives him, but it’s like she’s afraid he’s going to jump into her lap and she doesn’t want him to, which makes me think she might have had the transfer and is being cautious of getting a knock to the stomach!! A bit far fetched I guess 😂😂 I should really go look after my own kids!!
If she had the transfer she would have been transferred by ambulance from Therapie to CUMH in Cork before being handed over to Keet et al. From there she would have been placed into the manky bed and hand fed burrito bowls, smoothie bowls, chicken mayonnaise burgers with cheese and gallons of 00 vino until the kid was cooked. We would have hourly hints, nudges and winks to cap off this most silent of journeys.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Jellybb

VIP Member
The child supported Liverpool when the father was on the scene and now he supports Man U because the bigot does 😩 is she not embarrassed? Remember she was in Tenerife and she bought that st finbarrs plaque for the kids room 😩

• Haha

brandambassador

VIP Member
I remember being about 9, my older sister about 12. Mam was in hospital and as a kid I didn’t even know there would be a need to know the reason why. I remember my sister pulling me aside telling me she heard the nurse asking my mam how far gone she was and my had said ‘8 weeks’ . I still hadn’t a clue what she meant. My sister then told me Mam had a miscarriage (she had overheard this) and explained what it was as I didn’t know. When I say I spent a good bones of a year or more upset for my parents and not being able to bring it up (as I still to this day never told my mother I knew about it) it stuck with me and definitely affected me worrying about if my parents were sad etc. I was 9. I can only imagine that this stuff would keep luke awake or at the very least confuse him. I know my older sister wasn’t telling me out of spite the way Sarah talks to Luke but genuinely I wish she had never said it.

• Heart

KathD

All jokes aside, that pathetic attempt to portray herself as the angst ridden woman struggling with ivf, get the fuck out of here!!! How many times did she cover her mouth to stop herself from smiling ?!!! Too many, as brand ambassador said, not a single tear to be seen !!!
Gowl 😡

Skinner

VIP Member
Food, Food, Food, Food, Food, Food, Food, Food,
Food, Food,
Food, Food,
Food, Food,
Food, Food, and some more food. Obsessed.

• Haha

Wysterialane

Chatty Member
my stepkids are adults now (dh had them 20 and 22) but if they needed anything while they were with us I got it for them and it didn't cost me a second thought. I cannot understand how he could say shit like that to Sarah, it's disgusting.
My dad had an affair and left the family for another woman when I was about 12, he had a child with this woman when I was 14 and I swear the shit I gave her through my teenage years for ‘ruining my family’ was ridiculous but I can honestly say now this woman would do anything for me and my siblings, she isn’t with my dad anymore, but I know I could call her up tomorrow morning still and she’d do anything for me. Some step parents don’t get the recognition they deserve

• Heart
Why does she always come on with the sob story of oh I’m having a bad week with ivf and then go straight into a colllab! Fucking bellend!

square_spoon

VIP Member
Was Lewk planned? I know by her own admission she was riding bareback like she was competing at Cheltenham for years trying to get pregnant with anyone who would have her, but were she and the ex trying for Lewk?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I found the crying out of her very false. Like she had watched videos on it and was just copying other people’s reactions. Im usually a sucker for people crying but with her I didn’t feel one thing

• Heart
Reactions: 24