Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Graywalls

VIP Member
Sarah's slimming world content is over and she is scrabbling to make her page relevant again.
Once upon a time, all of ondlow gardens, parklands and fair hill went to Sarah's group, now I know only of a handful. When Ellen closed her group, a lot of them were sent directly to Sarah but most left when they realised how useless and unhelpful she is. Her group is only a quarter of what it was and is not growing so she is panicking for money.
Sarah has a known problem with overspending, she cannot live within her means and always has high debts, she was refused the slimming world franchise the first time because she had such debts, Brian had to pay them off for her.
Keith is earning very good money but that means nothing to Sarah, she only sees his share of the bills, the rest goes to his savings and social life, he has plans to buy a house and rent it out I have heard. When Sarah and Keith got together, her Instagram 'career' was going through a good spell, he saw the free stuff and collabs she was getting and wanted to be in on it, he is so vain that he thought he could do it too.
Once the vile tweets became public and Sarah's sweet king fiasco happened, Keith's Instagram career was gone and so it was left to Sarah to secure the free things for Keith, anything is good with him once it is free. According to the family friend, Sarah was advised to leave Keith from her page for a bit but he insisted he had done nothing wrong, it is all tattles fault!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

Haymac

Seeing her stories today would actually make you sick. First of all filming the little boy asleep in bed having that plastered all over the Internet for all to see. A child in bed is the safest most secure place a little child can be under the roof of his parent who is there to love and protect them. This one is an absolute liability. Showing then his bed and little private space is just the lowest of the low. She is so tone deaf it's actually an eye opener. And as for prompting him on the embryo thing. I would hardly have known what an embryo was going into secondary school and I was by no means slow but it wouldn't have been something that ever would have been mentioned or discussed and I do know that my parents never struggled with fertility or anything like that. But my bed, my room was my little sanctuary with all my wee bits and pieces. It just makes you think that all these insta huns selling their souls and their children's privacy will do an unbelievable amount of damage which won't become apparent until they are teenagers. None of these children have a say in what their parents expose and its an absolute disgrace.

• Heart
  • Sad

sophiasstories

Chatty Member
10 hours a day on her phone and she still cannot get to 50000 followers! Surely that shows how unlikeable she is😲
She is very busy trying to chase up new brand deals to replace sweet king and Keith expects her to get free hotel stays and food she she is also furiously trying to secure those as Keith certainly won't be paying for Sarah and Luke to do anything, apparently he puts a lot of pressure on her to 'talk' to people about her 'brand' when they are out, she doesn't always feel comfortable doing this but he insists, even if not is not a suitable fit for the company.
Tina was complaining to a family friend that Keith contributes the bare minimum to the household, if Luke needs something he tells Sarah to ask Brian for the money. The reason they did not stay in any hotels in New York/ New Jersey is because Keith was splitting the cost of rooms by 3 equally and Sarah did not have the money to pay 2/3 of the cost.
I was also told that apparently they are splitting the vast of IVF 50/50, even though Keith has savings. He spends most of his money on going out with friends
My partner has a child and from day one we have always split the cost equally or one of us pay in full for the 3. I couldn’t abide a partner that was so tight and mean, it’s repulsive. What way will he work it if they do have a kid and there’s 4 of them then, he pays 1.5 the cost and Sarah 2.5? So basically he would constantly treat Luke differently to “their child” and she’s spouting shite bout him being a wonderful dad? I don’t understand how anyone can stay with a partner who could do that to their child.

Also sounds like he’s extremely controlling trying to force her into situations she’s uncomfortable with and just a prick for making her stay at home if she can’t pay her own drinks, he’s living in her house, enjoying freebies from her but won’t buy her a few drinks? This relationship is beyond toxic

• Heart

WreckinBalls

Chatty Member
I can't believe she made the child repeat the whole conversation 😳 into the phone for the gram and prompted him all the way along 🤦‍♀️ There is nothing natural about that Sayyrraaah, you are only putting words in his mouth you stupid bitch. He didn't just majically start talking about embryos on his own ffs 😩 Serious intervention needed.

• Heart

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
She was too smug from the start of this “journey”. She wanted to keep it silent but at the same time couldn’t help herself with the smug posts coming home from Dublin like “amazing news today!” “More amazing news today” “everything is going so amazingly!!” Like on the one hand she was saying she didn’t want to share but also she couldn’t help herself sharing when she thought it was going swimmingly.

People on here stated that it doesn’t matter how amazing it goes because what matters is how many embryos you are left with and you could have the most amazing days and egg collection, but be left with nowt. Sadly she is now realising that she jumped the gun and lost the run of herself. She was only interested in holding some of the story back so she wouldn’t be bombarded with questions about her cysts, but couldn’t help herself and gloated at every point at how fantastic things were going for her.

Well she’ll know now not to be so smug and showy offy in the future. If she was serious about her silent journey then she should have said nothing at all, but the big smug head on her couldn’t help herself all throughout as she thought her process would be a lot smoother and happier than many others who suffer.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

brandambassador

VIP Member
She will be using all the cliches talking into the camera saying “you don’t know what happens behind closed doors” and sharing googled inspirational break up quotes 🥱
‘Looking back now, the ivf not working was a blessing leading me in another direction’

• Haha
Anyone else see her raise her hand up as if she was going to move Luke away when he was looking into the camera - my heart nearly stopped when she did it.

And the looks of disgust anytime he came near her but then all mad smiles for Ollie

• Sad
  • Angry

Bate-to-the-ropes

Chatty Member
Pesky kids that i have 100 per cent of the time will be lucky to be fed today 😅
Welcome to new tatlers that were directed here by burps minions

• Haha

JJJ1234

Chatty Member
“A snippet while I’m putting my videos together”. Click bait at its worst. She invalidates her experience by pimping the “journey” the way she is bread-crumbing it. My heart goes out to anyone who is going through fertility issues but I have no respect for how she is clearly trying to get attention. If someone has the ability to record, save and then distribute their fertility journey content and drop it at “strategic” times it smacks of manipulation and insincerity. There is zero spontaneity here. Not buying any of it.

• Heart

Graywalls

VIP Member
So @Graywalls does he pay his way rent and grocery wise?
Im not one bit surprised he’s a cheap fucker. You’d know by looking at him
Sarah gets HAP and pays the balance herself, I am not sure how they work food and bills but Tina said he contributes as little as he can, she was really annoyed at him.

On the surface, it may look like Sarah has a 'lavish lifestyle' but in reality she has nothing. She rents a house( nothing wrong with that but she must be insecure about it as she has lied about buying it), she cannot afford to run her own car, she must share with Tina. She wears cheap or fake clothes and luke either wears fake jerseys to match the stepped up bigot or hand me downs from his cousins.
She must also pay half of the cost of fuel for the Dublin visits

• Wow
  • Haha

francydoll

I reckon this is all one big fat lying ‘act’/deception. It was so exciting and sunny and happy - skitting up the Dublin road - holding hands. Few jambons and cappuccinos thrown in for luck. Easy peasy. Plain sailing. Then it hit her - any so many of her followers- this is too easy. No drama, no hiccups. There’s no room for potential engagement or scope to develop things on the gram. So overnight it turns into pain, grief, trauma. Woe is me - what a long hard 4 week journey this has been. I’m broken, devastated even. I still get my hair, nails, facials and Botox done though. I still go out stuffing myself and I still flog shite on the gram. The hysterical clip she put up last night is hard to watch - it is acted out so so badly. She’s a living disgrace. My sister has paid out €40k so far on IVF over the past 9 years and no sign of a baby. This cunt in ‘tears’ after 4 weeks into the journey with a fella she’s dating since last year is an insult and a kick in the teeth to women who have gone through hell for years. She truly sickens me.

• Heart

cycleon

VIP Member
The trip to New York was done on an absolute shoestring, Keith was more than happy to Impose on the aunts and let them feed him, the boat ride and the water park, he only paid for himself, Sarah had to pay for herself and Luke, any time they ate out.
Tina actually told the friend that when they went to the arcade place, Sarah actually had to buy tokens for Keith so that he would spend time with Luke😲
if this is what’s really happening (I believe you just not sure I believe Tina) she needs to get the fuck out of that relationship. she is 100% a twat and an eejit, but are we watching an abuser (mentally not physically) controlling her, belittling her?

she was desperate not to be alone, no matter how much she sang from the hymn sheet of “I’m fine on my own, just me and lukoland” and the first sniff of anything she grabbed on to. The fact they broke up cos he got a better offer and she STILL took him back is a girl who has zero self esteem and Onslow is lowering that with every smoke filled breath he takes.

Where the fuck are her family. If that was my sister I’d drag the pasty fuck by his teeny tiny balls out that door quicker than she can scream saxa

• Haha
Reactions: 27

brandambassador

VIP Member
Poor Luke I really feel for him. His father chooses silence over riling Sarah up or drawing her on him instead of telling her shut her fat mouth about the lies on how much she has Luke…. He has a baby sister with his dads new partner & there’s no guarantee that’s a perfect long term set up either. He’s been forced into this stepped up dad relationship with his mothers fella of the fortnight & now he’s being prompted IVF lines to manipulate budget Keith into round 2. I wonder does he go to bed feeling like what’s wrong with him because nobody has him full time, or fights for him full time, and they’re all focused on new babies or trying to have them. This boy is only 6. 💔😭

• Sad
  • Heart

brandambassador

VIP Member
Remember guys the fertility talk only started when she was called out from trying to sell jellies for Mother’s Day for people who can’t have kids 🧐🙄💀! That was only March. She then lied saying she knew about infertility and THEN therapie visits started . Remember one lie leads into the next for her.

• Heart
  • Wow

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
The smirk “I’m cleaning up my Instagram” doing dirty deletes, it lives forever in these threads you thick fuck. You’re caught fucking rapid yet AGAIN making a mockery of couples struggling to conceive.

Lovelula

VIP Member
If I was in Belfast on a lads weekend and my girlfriend sent me those messages I'd just throw myself in the Lagan.She is a looper.

That child is going into Senior Infants he should not be privy to Adult conversations or carry the emotional weight of IVF in his little head...
And does he really need 7 pillows on his bed?

• Haha