Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Thechubbymoaner

VIP Member
Would you really be getting botox while trying for a baby through IVF? I dont know enough about it but I thought botox was a big no?
100% no. I work in the academia side of medicine and this is an absolute no. It is highly advised to not do this and there is insufficient evidence to state it is safe for use when pregnant or about to be.

While there being an actual issue, would you really take that risk for the sake of vanity (trying to put a shine on a big shit in this case) , especially when it is your ever dreamed for sibling for LEWK

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Jellybb

VIP Member
I don’t feel one bit sorry for this gowl. Right job for her to end up with a tight bigot turkey teeth cunt 🤣 you reap what you sow 😈

• Heart
  • Haha

brandambassador

VIP Member
Imagine having to contact them or turn up for her next appointment and they’ll have been getting SCHOOLED with comments and mails from people about this. I think she thought that video with them would get her on the late late show 🤣 maybe even sky news. She’s failing miserably at being any type of weight loss account so I think she’s going to the attention on the IVF so she can shift her page focus ! I’m actually mortified for her and her lies! She has nobody to blame but herself!!

u k hun ?

Chatty Member
So Sarah is there crying on her Instagram over how hard and emotional IVF is and yet thinks it’s appropriate to tell the young boy about it! 😳 And to make matters worse , this is not done out of stupidity, she has done it to use it as an emotional manipulation tool for Keith and also as shit content for her shit Insta page….she is a disgusting person

• Heart

Anyauldnamewilldo

VIP Member
Lads , is it there youtube or fb page where people are commenting? Did anyone get a screenshot of the comments 😩
Just because we need it for the wiki. Therapie very quick to respond to the question regarding collaboration which someone asked AFTER the person querying the 90 cysts and ivf. I wonder how their marketing dept are gonna spin this one. I took a few screenshots. Probs not in order, apologies for that. When they started deleting comments the comments went all crazy duplicates of the same questions. Here's what I did manage to screenshot.

Get your shit together Therapie. Deleting comments to control the environment and having sarah pop in to try and tame the fallout is stupid, she clearly ended up getting aggressive. This isn't assisting your campaign for 'low cost fertility'. Again medical council or asai??!! Funny enough Therapie have low numbers, theyre a small fish in a big pond as is Sarah. However damage control is needed because all it takes is one email to a journo to blow this out of the water :sneaky:

Attachments

• Haha

Jellybb

VIP Member
Jesus Christ almighty up since 5am and I only getting a chance to sit down and catch up now 😭 wtf 😬
This is just a massive shit show😩 why did this imbecile choose to do that video? 🫣😳 she surely knew what was going to happen? 😬
The fact she said, numerous times,his sperm was perfect was stomach churning.

• Haha
  • Sick

Mrs.Doyle22

VIP Member
My god the amount of pages and iv actually checked in here a few times today 😂😂i couldn't bring myself to watch the video, the thing with sarah is shes unlikeable absolutely but with regards her weight gain her infertility etc if she was just honest and upfront there would be alot less pages on her threads, its the lies that people constantly call her out on here. If she said look im obviously alot heavier than i was i haven't been sticking to slimming world and im struggling to conceive because of my weight there would be alot less backlash. We would mainly focus on her being a shit mother and a cunt then 😂😂😂

• Haha

LegallyBlonde1

VIP Member
Can someone please explain to me what the big hump is exhausted from, all she does is sit on her fat ass, think about food, eat food, think some more about food and spout shite into her phone......about food
As for the tanning tips, I think I'll pass thanks Sar I'm not a fan of the oompa loompa look

• Haha

Graywalls

VIP Member
This collab just shows the priorities Sarah was taught growing up, most people are taught to look after basic hygenic need first, wash yourself and your hair, put on clean clothes and then deal with the cosmetic stuff.
Sarah goes out with greasy hair and dirty tan and often rewears clothes even if they are dirty, she does not understand that people can see the dirt on her, she just thinks we are being trolls for doing what most people learn to do as small vhildren.
No amount of lip filler or Botox will hide the fact that she is simply filthy, but she does not know any better!
Today must be the 2% of the time Sarah do parents cos Luke is in Dinos with his dad but sure we won’t be told that
Brian actually changed jobs to be nearer to Lukes home so that he can see him after work but you would never hear Sarah say anything like this, she puts up a pre record and says she is going outside with him😀

• Wow

FloggingMolly

Sarah is very headstrong and jealous apparently, she causes an argument with anyone who tries to reason with her. Tina was very adamant they are not picking up the pieces this time like that had to do last time, Sarah is a big girl now!
Sarah likes to look like she is living a lavish lifestyle but she will put herself into serious debt to keep up the facade. Both her parents and Brian have had to bail her out in the past because of her spending beyond her means.
Keith is putting a lot of pressure on her, if she wishes to go out with him, she must pay her way at all times, otherwise he will go out with friends. So if she does not have money, she stays home and he goes out anyway. She is very jealous and does not like him going out without her so she will spend money she does not have to go out with him.
Before the tweets were public she was apparently trying to line up collabs for him, with clothing lines and cheap mens fragrances, I don't know if I believe that, he is so unappealing even before we knew what a disgusting human he is
And to add to him being a mane bastard he's also an ugly cunt . I really really wouldn't get up on him to get over a wall. He'd probably charge me anyway .

• Haha
  • Heart

square_spoon

VIP Member
Even the timelines she’s giving in that video make no sense. Shoutout to the work experience kid in Therapie’s social media team who thought it was a good idea to have this babbling lump in a promo video!

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Oh June

VIP Member
Why am I working today. It will be onto a new thread when I'm home.

Therapies page is blowing up. Karma is a bitch cysts and all.

Just proves misinformation is dangerous.

• Haha
  • Heart

square_spoon

VIP Member
I think it’s possible there is some backhander but as she is such a vain, self-obsessed lump it’s as possible that there wasn’t. I have to say though if I was having ivf and was very much at the start of things with no results the laaaaaast thing I would be doing is filming a promo reel for the clinic. Firstly I’d be shitting myself it’d jinx things but secondly the clinic haven’t done much so what am I going to praise in my promo reel?….’oh their sofas are very comfortable and their portal where you get results is an industry leader’….what?

I wouldn’t let Therapie near my flaps to de-fuzz them let alone mess around with my reproductive system.

Joanne McNally was a ridiculous choice of ambassador too. A talented comic perhaps but the face of a fertility clinic? No thanks.

• Heart

KathD

I will get feck all done today because I reckon it’s all gonna go off with that video !!!!!
I’m hare for it, got my sangwichs, got my taco bowls and got my tooth picks 🙌🏻🙌🏻😎

• Haha