Sarah Burke #4 Waist trainers & jellies, no good for Sarah's belly.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dirty pig isnโ€™t she!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Just in the door girl between road words and Garda check points I saw more light than when Elton John goes on stage!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ shes anxious isnโ€™t she !! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Id say the alpaca will be FaceTime karaoke tonight! Sure a full time job for most now is mad bastard at raging alcoholic! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Know of them. Long time gone from me Norrie roots but the family are still up there. Iโ€™m a lady dont you know I eat lawwwzawnya and putatooooo. I know liz though and joy!! Sheโ€™s a maniac maniac on the floor! Come on mark!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

You know them Iโ€™d say!! ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

Think we met here before? โคโค
Was never on here hun honestly.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Know of them. Long time gone from me Norrie roots but the family are still up there. Iโ€™m a lady dont you know I eat lawwwzawnya and putatooooo. I know liz though and joy!! Sheโ€™s a maniac maniac on the floor! Come on mark!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
She is living for a good night out ffs sheโ€™s my age I couldnโ€™t think of anything worst than going to a nightclub listening to Mark my head is pounding !! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Omg a bloody chicken burger!! Ffs I canโ€™t cope!! ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She is living for a good night out ffs sheโ€™s my age I couldnโ€™t think of anything worst than going to a nightclub listening to Mark my head is pounding !! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
I could listening to her singing to mark ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚sheโ€™s my age as well. Iโ€™d be in the corner on the 7 up with headphones like dancing Dave as I couldnโ€™t. Iโ€™m too old for that tit. My kids are reared. Iโ€™m bleeping ancient and need a fire and a rocking chair and some tena ladies

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Big C giving back to people with all her free codes from business she personally uses!! Advertising max Benjamin candles when last week she was praising her free Galtee Glow candles!! Bloody chancer!!
Thank goodness people seeing through her sneakiness. Sheโ€™s too sick apparently to do insta work but sheโ€™s not too sick to Write pages when itโ€™s about her. Sheโ€™s such an attention seeker- wait for the staged post.

Reactions: 7
How is the walking waist trainer gettin away with making her members pay 6 weeks in advance when it states on the slimming worlds own page that you can pay weekly
He lot are so so clever!! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank goodness people seeing through her sneakiness. Sheโ€™s too sick apparently to do insta work but sheโ€™s not too sick to Write pages when itโ€™s about her. Sheโ€™s such an attention seeker- wait for the staged post.
I saw that no worries for her!! Wonder are people really pissed about the collection for her?? Iโ€™d be livid if I had donated ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Reactions: 2
So where were you I wonder today Sarah? Iโ€™d say she holds a shaker in her hand and keeps shaking to get those steps ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ also why the batter? Why not just chicken? And STOP. TOUCHING YOUR NOSE EYES AND MOUTH! She checks then is there stuff after rubbing the eyes ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 4
So where were you I wonder today Sarah? Iโ€™d say she holds a shaker in her hand and keeps shaking to get those steps ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ also why the batter? Why not just chicken? And STOP. TOUCHING YOUR NOSE EYES AND MOUTH! She checks then is there stuff after rubbing the eyes ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข
She strapped the watch to Mikey they are his steps!! Heโ€™s running after his tail all bloody day..,๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So Sarah owns a business and itโ€™s called a weighing scales and a cash box
She did the dog in Killarney and forgot everything, drank like a fish and ate like a hound but magically she still maintained. Luke still is being passed around and no one cares if nana Betty gets covid as Sarah keeps visiting her after hair appointments,etc
She got vile nails done again
She is now a ba for the alpacas salon
She pays for nothing there why should she?
she lived in a pair of bicycle shorts for at least a week
She went day drinking with Liz reaneys uncle paddy!
she canโ€™t stop showing us the manky chipper burger and pies and the syn free greasy lasagne
Her dog goes to doggy day care coz sheโ€™s a business owner and a single mother
She is preaching about covid but thinks you canโ€™t get it til tonight at 12
Sheโ€™s now doing upfront paid virtual weigh ins
She would do the hens all over again but not for the wedding reason ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
She got the caterpillars over her eyes dyed again so now they look like slugs
OMG, that's so funny, gonna choke ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Going off topic here , but does anyone from cork here know a guy called face Jeffers from cork ? He added me on Facebook and he's off his rocker ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I heard he was well known in cork but?? ๐ŸคฃAnyone know him here?

Going off topic here , but does anyone from cork here know a guy called face Jeffers from cork ? He added me on Facebook and he's off his rocker ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I heard he was well known in cork but?? ๐ŸคฃAnyone know him here?
Dave Jeffers? He takes the word troll to a new level๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He is an absolute dose ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ he said he has five different pages cos he keeps getting banned ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Yeah, he's hilarious but I do think he has serious problems with his MH. I was his friend for a while but he 'called me out' on one of his pages when I liked a post by a page he disliked๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Yeah, he's hilarious but I do think he has serious problems with his MH. I was his friend for a while but he 'called me out' on one of his pages when I liked a post by a page he disliked๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Sorry whatโ€™s MH?? ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 1
Indeed. Stay clear. He has loads of fb pages.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.