Sarah Burke #4 Waist trainers & jellies, no good for Sarah's belly.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Sarah owns a business and itโ€™s called a weighing scales and a cash box
She did the dog in Killarney and forgot everything, drank like a fish and ate like a hound but magically she still maintained. Luke still is being passed around and no one cares if nana Betty gets covid as Sarah keeps visiting her after hair appointments,etc
She got vile nails done again
She is now a ba for the alpacas salon
She pays for nothing there why should she?
she lived in a pair of bicycle shorts for at least a week
She went day drinking with Liz reaneys uncle paddy!
she canโ€™t stop showing us the manky chipper burger and pies and the syn free greasy lasagne
Her dog goes to doggy day care coz sheโ€™s a business owner and a single mother
She is preaching about covid but thinks you canโ€™t get it til tonight at 12
Sheโ€™s now doing upfront paid virtual weigh ins
She would do the hens all over again but not for the wedding reason ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
She got the caterpillars over her eyes dyed again so now they look like slugs

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Do you think by her last post that she knew she wasn't getting married and just went ahead with the hens anyways to waste peoples time and money ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ™„

Reactions: 11
This made my evening ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ laughed so much, thank you so much, candle lighting for you tonight girl โ™ฅ and the nail tapping is back with her tapping everything to show off the nails and jewellery ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ

Reactions: 4
The โ€œlasagneโ€, feel like puking before the reveal of this โ€œmealโ€.
The laziest approach to lasagne I have seen, no chopping fresh ingredients (Garlic?), frying up the meat etc.
Who uses a slow cooker for minced meat?
Displays a weird relationship with food.

The hair, the nails, the rubbing the hands through the hair after handling the bloody meat. ๐Ÿคข

Reactions: 6
So Sarah owns a business and itโ€™s called a weighing scales and a cash box
She did the dog in Killarney and forgot everything, drank like a fish and ate like a hound but magically she still maintained. Luke still is being passed around and no one cares if nana Betty gets covid as Sarah keeps visiting her after hair appointments,etc
She got vile nails done again
She is now a ba for the alpacas salon
She pays for nothing there why should she?
she lived in a pair of bicycle shorts for at least a week
She went day drinking with Liz reaneys uncle paddy!
she canโ€™t stop showing us the manky chipper burger and pies and the syn free greasy lasagne
Her dog goes to doggy day care coz sheโ€™s a business owner and a single mother
She is preaching about covid but thinks you canโ€™t get it til tonight at 12
Sheโ€™s now doing upfront paid virtual weigh ins
She would do the hens all over again but not for the wedding reason ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
She got the caterpillars over her eyes dyed again so now they look like slugs
Omg best laugh of the week thank you๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
The โ€œlasagneโ€, feel like puking before the reveal of this โ€œmealโ€.
The laziest approach to lasagne I have seen, no chopping fresh ingredients (Garlic?), frying up the meat etc.
Who uses a slow cooker for minced meat?
Displays a weird relationship with food.

The hair, the nails, the rubbing the hands through the hair after handling the bloody meat. ๐Ÿคข
And then she is into her grandmother. Only her mother, should be visiting her, not her grandchildren, as Sarah was swanning around all day, plucking herself. Shame on her.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Do you think by her last post that she knew she wasn't getting married and just went ahead with the hens anyways to waste peoples time and money ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ™„
I tell ya Iโ€™d slap the tit out if her for costing that money! She knew. Fucksake it was just an excuse for a pissup. And sheโ€™s getting loads of messages saying how brave! How brave for what? Not getting married but wasting money and time

Omg best laugh of the week thank you๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
My pleasure ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
She is reading here like the new time see she thanked the others witches in the picture (it is Halloween after all and they are all dressed up) Finally!! They have all just paid off there credit union loans that they took out to pay for the WWTs trip๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Oh girl very funny, I'm sitting here, feels like new years eve, I hate new years eve, waiting for 12 to come, for lockdown ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Well all people have to do is stay at home not go to war and they are getting money after all!! I canโ€™t bloody stay at home because I am frontline!! So please stay the duck at home๐Ÿ˜ท๐Ÿ˜ท๐Ÿ˜ท๐Ÿ˜ท๐Ÿ˜ท

Abs - so - bleeping- lutley..๐Ÿ˜€ Centre of attention is all she wanted!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
And what does she mean, she doesn't promote her page, she wouldn't be going on other sites on fb etc, speaking if she wasn't. What a howl bag.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Christ I only just watched the lasagne reel. Nearly gawked watching her slop it into the pyrex. I know it's not the most appealing but did anyone notice the lump of mince in the first layer? Thought she did it in the slow cooker?๐Ÿ˜‚ it should be like butter coming out of that after being left overnight

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Christ I only just watched the lasagne reel. Nearly gawked watching her slop it into the pyrex. I know it's not the most appealing but did anyone notice the lump of mince in the first layer? Thought she did it in the slow cooker?๐Ÿ˜‚ it should be like butter coming out of that after being left overnight
She takes after Tina she canโ€™t cook!! Alpaca is the same useless arent they!! Brian was always eating takeaways and she would be like a dog ๐Ÿ˜‚I hope Brian meets a girl who is Mitchellin star chef and they live happily ever after!!

• Haha
She will be wearing the wedding dress next dancing to sheโ€™s a belter!! Lockdown crazy..๐Ÿ˜Š

• Haha
Ladies and gents we might as well stay up now and have a countdown as according to the actions of fbg, Liz reaney, Sarah etc covid will sound a big purge type of alarm at midnight! Sure itโ€™s not around all the time at all! bleeping idiots! Prancing and dancing around crappy Penneyโ€™s and going out to the woods for anxiheeheee reducing sessions.

She will be wearing the wedding dress next dancing to sheโ€™s a belter!! Lockdown crazy..๐Ÿ˜Š
Maniac with Liz reaney!!! HUp outta that ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.