Sarah Burke #4 Waist trainers & jellies, no good for Sarah's belly.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You forgot the lockdown lashes girl!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Iโ€™m doing theM there with the dogs hair I got off the couch today! A bit of superglue and Iโ€™ll be massive! Or Liz then gets the lips pumped like the wall of Fermoy and she has to wear a mask! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Iโ€™m doing theM there with the dogs hair I got off the couch today! A bit of superglue and Iโ€™ll be massive! Or Liz then gets the lips pumped like the wall of Fermoy and she has to wear a mask! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Liz is trying to turn Joy in to a lady!! Liz lips look like monkeys with the big red asses you see in Fota..๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

And then she is into her grandmother. Only her mother, should be visiting her, not her grandchildren, as Sarah was swanning around all day, plucking herself. Shame on her.
But sure as @Funtupthehole said Sarah canโ€™t get COVID until after midnight tonight she can do what she wants until tonight!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Liz is trying to turn Joy in to a lady!! Liz lips look like monkeys with the big red asses you see in Fota..๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

But sure as @Funtupthehole said Sarah canโ€™t get COVID until after midnight tonight she can do what she wants until tonight!!
Iโ€™ve me own wedding dress on!!! The excitement !!

Reactions: 1
Big C giving back to people with all her free codes from business she personally uses!! Advertising max Benjamin candles when last week she was praising her free Galtee Glow candles!! Bloody chancer!!

Reactions: 9
Wrong only 1 hour! Whereโ€™s me bleeping veil gone! Have you the bread to bate off the door?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The โ€œlasagneโ€, feel like puking before the reveal of this โ€œmealโ€.
The laziest approach to lasagne I have seen, no chopping fresh ingredients (Garlic?), frying up the meat etc.
Who uses a slow cooker for minced meat?
Displays a weird relationship with food.

The hair, the nails, the rubbing the hands through the hair after handling the bloody meat. ๐Ÿคข
Every single time I hear her say โ€œLawsonyaโ€ I wanna thump the screen of my phone. Why canโ€™t she just pronounce it like the rest of the bleeping world. If I hear her belch under her breath one more time Iโ€™m gonna lose it, sheโ€™s vile.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Every single time I hear her say โ€œLawsonyaโ€ I wanna thump the screen of my phone. Why canโ€™t she just pronounce it like the rest of the bleeping world. If I hear her belch under her breath one more time Iโ€™m gonna lose it, sheโ€™s vile.
She really is a dope!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hahaha I was going to post this but thought people would think I was petty...it triggers me!! ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'd say she has gallstones. She never stops burping and belching. It's disgusting burping into the phone

Reactions: 7
Yourself and @Anynews. are my entertainment for the next 6 weeks iโ€™m in tears from laughing ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Anything to help! Iโ€™m worried about her today. Iโ€™d say she will be rattling the nails off everything with the stress of the child and dog!

Anyone up for Doing a welfare check on our poor Sarah. Iโ€™d say sheโ€™s very bad that sheโ€™s indoors with the child and dog. She wonโ€™t have a dirty hair extension or a vile nail left! At least though she will have her waist trainer to cuddle. @Anynews. you up to do a welfare check? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I'd say she has gallstones. She never stops burping and belching. It's disgusting burping into the phone
Dirty pig isnโ€™t she!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Anything to help! Iโ€™m worried about her today. Iโ€™d say she will be rattling the nails off everything with the stress of the child and dog!

Anyone up for Doing a welfare check on our poor Sarah. Iโ€™d say sheโ€™s very bad that sheโ€™s indoors with the child and dog. She wonโ€™t have a dirty hair extension or a vile nail left! At least though she will have her waist trainer to cuddle. @Anynews. you up to do a welfare check? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Just in the door girl between road words and Garda check points I saw more light than when Elton John goes on stage!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ shes anxious isnโ€™t she !! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.