Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Funtupthehole

Chatty Member
So Sarah owns a business and it’s called a weighing scales and a cash box
She did the dog in Killarney and forgot everything, drank like a fish and ate like a hound but magically she still maintained. Luke still is being passed around and no one cares if nana Betty gets covid as Sarah keeps visiting her after hair appointments,etc
She got vile nails done again
She is now a ba for the alpacas salon
She pays for nothing there why should she?
she lived in a pair of bicycle shorts for at least a week
She went day drinking with Liz reaneys uncle paddy!
she can’t stop showing us the manky chipper burger and pies and the syn free greasy lasagne
Her dog goes to doggy day care coz she’s a business owner and a single mother
She is preaching about covid but thinks you can’t get it til tonight at 12
She’s now doing upfront paid virtual weigh ins
She would do the hens all over again but not for the wedding reason 😂😂
She got the caterpillars over her eyes dyed again so now they look like slugs

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Mona86

VIP Member
God but she is a dirty yoke I mean she’s rotten the puckered acne puffy face is one thing, she seems to think she’s some kind of a swan like transformation with the way she shared her horrendous old pictures - but the belching and touching her face she’s a dirty rotten manky yoke . Rigging competitions and then getting sour when she’s called out. Another trishas transformation here. Posts one healthy looking meal over a 3-4 day period and hits ‘reset’ and there’s always 1-2 new fools following who idolise these idiots

• Haha
Reactions: 21

PandoraRose

VIP Member
16 isn't even big. She should embrace the curvy figure especially when she loves food so much and every bloody week is a battle over a pound up or down. She is the biggest liar about loads of things. I'm still laughing at the clock
Compared to where she was, size 16 is an amazing achievement. The problem with Sarah is that she's pushing this image forward on Instagram and being size 16 doesn't fit with the image of a confident, self assured woman so like every thing else that doesn't suit her, she just lies about it, not realising people can see through all of her bullshit.
Sarah's main issue is her arrogance, it makes her unlikable and most of her followers only watch her for the lols. She's useless at showcasing makeup and tan ( remember the manky nails), her slimming world recipies are vile and she's going on about counselling and mental health yet calls people psychotic😠

Reactions: 20

#obsssessed

VIP Member
I’m highly offended she said I’m on here cos I’ve fuck all else to do 😂😂 Actually Sarah I’m able to look after 3 children, a house and a husband AND be on here 🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 19

PandoraRose

VIP Member
It'd be a very silly company that partners with Sarah to do a competition now that she's admitted to picking names that 'jump out' at her rather than fairly at random, obviously the names that will jump out at you will be people you know, does she think we're all as stupid as her?
Was just laughing with my friend at the state of her this evening getting all aggressive and rough and then slipping up and admitting to fixing her competitions in the heat of her temper, I won't be supporting any company she does a giveaway with😄

Reactions: 19

Funtupthehole

Chatty Member
So they are local. I’m not local at all. You are a stuck up your own whole twat that lives for the attention. Did you slip up? From listening you implied your relationship broke down cos of things maybe Brian was reading?? Hmmmmmmm. That’s strange. And those questions are from yourself and your sisters. Where’s your holographic child now again with all the ranting and raving and cursing you are doing? I’d say it’s a robot you turn on and off as I can’t see you bothering your arse to go through labour. 1 hours work a week you’re exhausted. YOU SCAMMED THE PEOPLE WHO TRIED TO WIN! Also who the fuck wants to see your hair. I have some old spaghetti there with mould in a pot I can show them for you. 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

PandoraRose

VIP Member
Just looked it up what you had to do was follow Sarah and bperfect and tag 3 friends which approx 1000 people did correctly, I can't believe the dope admitted she chose the winner herself, shes an absolute scam artist. What was the point of all those people entering if a crony of hers was getting the prize all along?

Livingindublin

VIP Member
Omg please stay around..xx
Thanks, love it, but I mean health wise. Its 50/50 if I'll live much longer, perhaps a few months, not sure yet, but a positive I'll be able to see who ye are when I'm chilling with my family gone before me and the angels. That's why Sarah abd julie eyebrows, bug me so much, I'm here clinging to life and they think they have problems xx

• Heart
  • Sad

Kitty30

I just spent the evening catching up on this thread. I'm absolutely pissing myself at all the posts. Are we all going to feel sorry for her now in a week or two when one of her family members get covid. I honestly think there is something in the water in cork. You have that fucking nut case reaney. The absolute carcrash known as supermom. I'm the only mother in the world with two toddlers Julie and then this one walking around like she is fucking god's gift in a pair of bicycle shorts rammed up her fanny.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I just spent the evening catching up on this thread. I'm absolutely pissing myself at all the posts. Are we all going to feel sorry for her now in a week or two when one of her family members get covid. I honestly think there is something in the water in cork. You have that fucking nut case reaney. The absolute carcrash known as supermom. I'm the only mother in the world with two toddlers Julie and then this one walking around like she is fucking god's gift in a pair of bicycle shorts rammed up her fanny.
Yeah but us in dublin have grace... she trumps them all ffs .. x

• Haha

Livingindublin

VIP Member
So it appears business woman Sarah is testing tbe waters about doing her slop food delivered. Imagine the hairs, bits of nails etc, added as toppings 🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick

Straight Talker

Chatty Member
‘Sent screenshots’ ya sure 🤣🤣 Sarah don’t share your personal life if you don’t want people to talk about it. Stick to the slimming content, you will never make it as an influencer because people don’t like you. People like slimming content when it’s done properly 😎
She is glued to this page, i mentioned the other day about her not showing proof of her 15k steps and next day she nearly split her shorts trying to get in enough steps to show on her stories......we haven't seen or heard of her 15k steps since, she must be still recovering

• Haha