Sarah Burke #4 Waist trainers & jellies, no good for Sarah's belly.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still do the same with my ex for the kids sake it's not all about us it's making good out of a bad situation for the kids and they wont always be small
100% agree.. I done it for years even when I had eventually met someone my new partner completely understood that I was doing it for the kids.. it only stopped when my ex's girlfriend put a stop to it coz she thought I was trying to get back with him 😒

• Angry
Reactions: 10
100% agree.. I done it for years even when I had eventually met someone my new partner completely understood that I was doing it for the kids.. it only stopped when my ex's girlfriend put a stop to it coz she thought I was trying to get back with him 😒
That makes me sick it's the kids who suffer then 😒.

Reactions: 4
My heart is actually broken for the poor child. Sarah can look at this and laugh because shes upset one of her 'trolls' but trust me its come from the heart. My dad would give us treats and tell we we're amazing if he wasn't craving a drink but the minute he wanted to get drunk we were the worst in the world, we drove him to it and we woukd try to move heaven and earth to make him feel better, not realising that he had a problem.
I'm not saying Sarah is an alcoholic but there's definitely something going on with her if she's making that poor child apologise for being a child, they definitely test you but that's what you take on when you become a parent, of course discipline them when they are being obnoxious and try your best to mould them to become a responsible adult but DON'T make them feel responsible for your moods, they are only kids and they have no comprehension of the consequences of their actions on your moods.
Sarah can ignore this all she want but poor Luke will feel the effects of this for years, hopefully it's rare enough that he won't have lasting damage but Sarah doesn't care because it's all about her
Sarah is so fucked up. You are right, she's rearing that child to respond to "mommy's" needs and moods. Of course she blames the child for something wrong in her life. She blames everyone for her weight except herself. I also think she had bonding issues with him. There is something off with her and her maternal instincts. She's a madam and a victim and a witch. He will grow up minding her and her feelings and feeling responsible and guilty. She's playing it all out on Instagram for everyone to see.

Reactions: 12
Off again this morning making him say things to make her feel loved and a wonderful mother......it really is sad that she craves love and attention so much. I think a lot of her issues stem from the fact that she didn't feel loved as a child/growing up and didn't get enough attention

Reactions: 9
Off again this morning making him say things to make her feel loved and a wonderful mother......it really is sad that she craves love and attention so much. I think a lot of her issues stem from the fact that she didn't feel loved as a child/growing up and didn't get enough attention
She would want to get the duck over her childhood issues because from what I see Tina is a very loving mother and she gets plenty of attention from her as an adult. She's hasn't a clue what some people went through as children and make sure their own children don't get caught in the same cycle. I'd say she wasn't the favourite and that's the problem because she is a jealous self centred person. It's all me me me

Reactions: 13
She would want to get the duck over her childhood issues because from what I see Tina is a very loving mother and she gets plenty of attention from her as an adult. She's hasn't a clue what some people went through as children and make sure their own children don't get caught in the same cycle. I'd say she wasn't the favourite and that's the problem because she is a jealous self centred person. It's all me me me
Exactly it would appear she is very jealous of others, mainly some of her sisters, and very bitter

Reactions: 6
Exactly it would appear she is very jealous of others, mainly some of her sisters, and very bitter
Well said @Straight Talker fierce competition between all the sisters..it’s always I am Tina’s favourite daughter!! Why would you say that? Brian should put a stop to her putting the child on Instagram like a trained monkey, he’s only innocent.Kids shouldn’t be on it Just Jordan is the worst for it!

Well said @Straight Talker fierce competition between all the sisters..it’s always I am Tina’s favourite daughter!! Why would you say that? Brian should put a stop to her putting the child on Instagram like a trained monkey, he’s only innocent.Kids shouldn’t be on it Just Jordan is the worst for it!
I know imagine at almost 30yrs of age going on about being your mothers favourite 🙄 Exactly, Luke seems a lovely little boy but she needs to let him be a little boy and not be shoving him in front of the camera like a performing monkey. No-one knows who is watching their stories, I definitely wouldn't be putting my kids on show like they do.

I remember my 1st Xmas being single my two boys were 5yr and 6mths (I found out their dad was seeing someone else while I was pregnant) my 5yro wanted his dad to stay xmas eve to see him open santa pressies on Xmas day.. I told him he could and I put all my feelings aside (hatred lol) but we have to as parents its about the kids.. still can't stand him 15 yrs on!
This right here is what normal adults do unlike her and the other thick Julie! Who makes it everything about them!

Reactions: 8
I agree, Kids should not be filmed for Instagram, Brian should put a stop to it.

'Ye know bein a mom was tough today......

Hellooooo... bein a mom was tough today "

Imagine... like imagine saying that to your little kid .. and filming it.... that's the thing you say to a pal or a sibling... imagine sayin it to your lil kid... shes pathetic.

• Sad
Does she eat anything else other than that disgusting burger. 🤢 Be more in her line to cook a proper Sunday dinner for herself. 🥴

• Sick
Reactions: 9
'Ye know bein a mom was tough today......

Hellooooo... bein a mom was tough today "

Imagine... like imagine saying that to your little kid .. and filming it.... that's the thing you say to a pal or a sibling... imagine sayin it to your lil kid... shes pathetic.
It’s tough every minute of every day! Wait until she has college kids and smaller kids and needs to juggle all that worry. Actually she’s too selfish. You just tell the kids seriously will ye feck off upstairs and give me an hour! Not oh it’s very hard being a mother!! That’s what Tina prob said to her every day

• Heart
Like she could have thrown on a chicken or something and did some roast potatoes on the side with the mushy peas and some veg and theres her Sunday dinner and she could have made it all sw friendly instead of that chipper burger. I've no issues with the burger but it's all she shows now and looks like she eats it everyday 🙄

New thread here

Reactions: 2
Like she could have thrown on a chicken or something and did some roast potatoes on the side with the mushy peas and some veg and theres her Sunday dinner and she could have made it all sw friendly instead of that chipper burger. I've no issues with the burger but it's all she shows now and looks like she eats it everyday 🙄
Like I cook like that 6 days a week. Turkey mince curry, turkey burgers with potato and green veg, minced meat dinner, chicken and potatoes and green veg , fresh mince tacos, etc what is her problem? I can be the unhealthiest person in the world due to my anorexia but I make sure my kids and husband eat good. And if I’m not doing well and gaining weight due to being in the food I’m not the best but I feel at least guilty, I try to make sure I can do 50/50 at least of good and crap,

New thread here
I’m on a roll. I have lizard sorted as well 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.