Sarah Burke #37 Jealous of Brian’s new baby daughter she tells KOC to say Luke I am your father

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some book suggestions for Sarah. Hope you like them hun x

They’re Gone Girl. A gripping mystery about a Cork woman who defied science and magically got rid of her 99 ovarian cysts, never to mention them again.

Abnormal people. A tale of two families who can’t keep it in their pants trying to out do each other with who is more over who, and between them have enough kids to keep the population of Cork ticking over

The Girl with the Star tattoo. How one girl’s mission to have her star tattoo topped up before New York ended in disaster

Jean Eyre. Overcome with the same bullshit stories every Friday, Jean hatches a plan to ensure she never has to hear the same tiring shite from a clients mouth again and fakes her own death

Great Expectations. Exciting thriller about how a woman eats ten times the human allowance for food every day and still expects to be down weight as she’s been good. But whatever happens she’ll take it.

The Count of Monte Cysto. A follow up to They’re Gone Girl. Will we ever find out what happened to the disappearing cysts?

Charlotte’s Web of Lies. How the net closes in on one woman going through IVF when her lies catch up with her

The Silent Journey of the Lambs. You will not be able to put this down. Gripping, constant, fast paced and loud. And just when you think it’s over it gets going again.

Ke’IT’h. An adaptation of Stephen King’s IT, where a little boy gets kidnapped from his real dad and made to believe a man with strange teeth he has known a year is his real father.
Take a bow @ahtisyourself that was brilliant 👏

They're gone girl should be the next thread title

Reactions: 6
Penneys will be sold out of XL pj's but she could of got a medium 🤣 .. how do other women going through IVF manage to keep going to work and doing day to day things it's like she's written herself off for the next few weeks
Yeah but it's the main priority to conceive, so she will do whatever she has to ( SW will.probably need someone to cover the long hours she does!)
Does she realise sometimes it takes several rounds for people to have a successful outcome. Humm will be inundated with loan requests cause she is such an influencer 🤔
Imagine paying installments to have IVF! (This is only aimed at burps)

Reactions: 5

They’re Gone Girl. A gripping mystery about a Cork woman who defied science and magically got rid of her 99 ovarian cysts, never to mention them again.

Abnormal people. A tale of two families who can’t keep it in their pants trying to out do each other with who is more over who, and between them have enough kids to keep the population of Cork ticking over

The Girl with the Star tattoo. How one girl’s mission to have her star tattoo topped up before New York ended in disaster

Jean Eyre. Overcome with the same bullshit stories every Friday, Jean hatches a plan to ensure she never has to hear the same tiring shite from a clients mouth again and fakes her own death

Great Expectations. Exciting thriller about how a woman eats ten times the human allowance for food every day and still expects to be down weight as she’s been good. But whatever happens she’ll take it.

The Count of Monte Cysto. A follow up to They’re Gone Girl. Will we ever find out what happened to the disappearing cysts?

Charlotte’s Web of Lies. How the net closes in on one woman going through IVF when her lies catch up with her

The Silent Journey of the Lambs. You will not be able to put this down. Gripping, constant, fast paced and loud. And just when you think it’s over it gets going again.

Ke’IT’h. An adaptation of Stephen King’s IT, where a little boy gets kidnapped from his real dad and made to believe a man with strange teeth he has known a year is his real father.
Take a bow 👏👏👏

[/QUOTE]
I'd want to see receipts before I'd believe she's paying at all and I would still think it's morally wrong for HER to have another child she can't mind the one she has and is only doing it for financial/insta gains

Reactions: 7
Sarah shouldn't have another baby, she seems to want one purely for the attention, she uses the child she already has as nothing more than a prop to be wheeled out when it suits her and dispatched off to be minded by others while she goes to the hairdressers.
How she thinks she's suited to motherhood is beyond me, she's a trainwreck.
Fit her better to concentrate on the wain she has instead of having another with Kreepy Teef Keet.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I'd want to see receipts before I'd believe she's paying at all and I would still think it's morally wrong for HER to have another child she can't mind the one she has and is only doing it for financial/insta gains
[/QUOTE]
The only reason to travel to Therapie is they have an agreement with humm to pay monthly. Repromed are in cork where she lives so id say its that reason. Either that or its going to be a collab - she only wants a child cause the ex and his new woman have a new baby together. And the sister had a little girl - but she hasn't thought it through. What if it's a girl and looks like teeth! 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Looking for book recommendations so she doesn't have to be on her phone, ah mayb spend some time & do stuff with poor Aul luke we all know how much of an inconvenience he is to you , Sarah acts as if she's the only woman going thru fertility, Wait until she will be making the papers and radio her poor me stories !!!

Reactions: 14

Absolutely outstanding. Ke’IT’h is my personal favourite. Should 100% be used in a new thread title in some way shape or form.

Absolutely outstanding. Ke’IT’h is my personal favourite. Should 100% be used in a new thread title in some way shape or form.
I’d gladly pay someone to post them to her

• Haha
Reactions: 2

OH MY GOD. You win the internet, not just today but for the rest of the year at least. I’ve tears down my cheeks from laughing and to be honest I think even sayyyraaaa will be knotted, won’t she? She will 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Off topic but what's with the page truth behind bloggers, one of the girls was talking about it today, doesn't have many followers, seems to be a lot of ass licking of bloggers including Sarah

Reactions: 3
Poor beddy looks worse for wear today, must be from listening and looking at all the burps at the christening

Reactions: 1
Sarah shouldn't have another baby, she seems to want one purely for the attention, she uses the child she already has as nothing more than a prop to be wheeled out when it suits her and dispatched off to be minded by others while she goes to the hairdressers.
Fit her better to concentrate on the wain she has instead of having another with Kreepy Teef Keet.
You don’t understand, she needs a welfare baby to keep her one-parent allowance, lukey will be seven soon and God forbid Sarah will lose out if there isn’t another to take his place
C1086193-73AD-4C52-BB73-4FDDEC323378.jpeg

Be more in her line to buy Luke a book and sit and read with him. Guarantee you she's never read a book in her life. She wouldn't be able for big words. What's the bet some of her lovely followers suggest a silent fertility journey book. The lip smackin and lickin took out today. My ocd can't handle it! I've never in my life seen someone light up as much as her when's talking about food.. its scary..

and what will she do if she has a boy? Cos I think she only wants a girl 🤷‍♀️

How much is one parent allowance?
Not sure how much the one parent is but the child benefit for one child is 140e a month so you can add on her sw wages, lone parent, carers allowance for beddy boo, fuel allowance, back to school allowance and every other claim she's getting the fat greedy mess

Not sure how much the one parent is but the child benefit for one child is 140e a month so you can add on her sw wages, lone parent, carers allowance for beddy boo, fuel allowance, back to school allowance and every other claim she's getting the fat greedy mess
And I know that as she is only working a small amount of hours a week she can still get a part payment for the dole from the social welfare to top her up... absolutely scandalous

• Wow
So lone parent after one child. Have a child with another fella and lone parent again 🙈

• Haha
OH MY GOD. You win the internet, not just today but for the rest of the year at least. I’ve tears down my cheeks from laughing and to be honest I think even sayyyraaaa will be knotted, won’t she? She will 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Sarah is so uneducated and pig ignorant the ingenuity and wit of @ahtisyourself reading list will go completely over her head 🤣🤣🤣 I'm willing to bet she hasn't even heard of most of the titles this is based on! Which only makes it funnier really hahahahahaha 🤣

Edited cos I left out a word in error

• Haha
So she's very publically in a relationship and cohabiting with stepped up Keet, how would she be eligible for lone parent allowance for a new baby?

Also are we just assuming she is getting carers because she rubbed a bit of E45 on Beddys feet?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.