Sarah Burke #37 Jealous of Brian’s new baby daughter she tells KOC to say Luke I am your father

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder did she ever get a claim or something because f me she has money to burn this one. She has NO interests or hobbies. She just binge eats and drinks and spends hours on her phone making a HOLY show of herself on the daily. Great role model there. I'm a single parent to two children. I go to work FULL TIME, I do every single thing with them myself. I couldn't afford to bring my dirty washing to the launderette just because I'm too lazy to wash them and weekly blow drys or maintenance blow drys?I didn't even do that before I had the kids!! I'm exhausted literally feel so guilty for being too tired to sit and play most evenings trying to prepare for the next day before bedtime so I can just sit down in peace and save rushing in the morning when it's chaos trying to get out the door..then ya have the likes of this one who does a few crappy hours lying her arse off trying on clothes and putting on make up living the life of reilly.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Today is a big day she says….my money is on her actual cykle starting today and she’s starting injections. How pathetic she is to have 0.0% alcohol. She’s so obsessed with alcohol she needs the non alcoholic stuff. When we were told we needed help to have a baby we gave up everything. Nothing passed out lips. She is unreal. O and heads up sar-letting keet drink is so bleeping irresponsible even if he has ‘super swimmers’. Christ can’t ye just take things seriously and give all the unhealthy tit up

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’m not sure if it’s been posted here before I haven’t been on in awhile but is Luke gone on holidays with Brian Michele and the kids?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I wonder did she ever get a claim or something because f me she has money to burn this one. She has NO interests or hobbies. She just binge eats and drinks and spends hours on her phone making a HOLY show of herself on the daily. Great role model there. I'm a single parent to two children. I go to work FULL TIME, I do every single thing with them myself. I couldn't afford to bring my dirty washing to the launderette just because I'm too lazy to wash them and weekly blow drys or maintenance blow drys?I didn't even do that before I had the kids!! I'm exhausted literally feel so guilty for being too tired to sit and play most evenings trying to prepare for the next day before bedtime so I can just sit down in peace and save rushing in the morning when it's chaos trying to get out the door..then ya have the likes of this one who does a few crappy hours lying her arse off trying on clothes and putting on make up living the life of reilly.
Well she doesn't pay for the hair, nails or brows as they are all at the sisters salon. She's a BA don't you know! Everything we see has been sent to her - but she is still waiting on a BA from a place with a decent bra! Life isn't that good, she would have bought the house by now if she had the money!

Reactions: 6
Your kids are lucky to bloody have you... you should get up and look in the mirror and say '' I am proud of you''... then maybe say 'and Sarah is a bleep'... it will help I swear 💛💛💛💛💛💛😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Why did this disaster of a woman have to inform 47k people that she is having a non alcoholic beverage? Who the duck cares. NOBODY needs to know. 😩 She is OBSESSED with alcohol. Cop on and grow the duck up 😩 I cannot fathom that a mother in her 30s is carrying on like this? She needs a proper job or a hobby instead of oversharing her life like a bleeping ape 🫣

• Heart
Reactions: 17
SARAH, FYI, STOP PUTTING UP YOUR PATHETIC QUESTION BOXES TO SHARE SONIC SENDING "glad to see you genuinely happy" "isnt Keith just wonderful" half stories about your SILENT (NOT) FERTILITY JOURNEY" "and digs about Lukes da" its SO BORING, FAKE, AND JUST REDICULOUS AT THIS STAGE🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Some book suggestions for Sarah. Hope you like them hun x

They’re Gone Girl. A gripping mystery about a Cork woman who defied science and magically got rid of her 99 ovarian cysts, never to mention them again.

Abnormal people. A tale of two families who can’t keep it in their pants trying to out do each other with who is more over who, and between them have enough kids to keep the population of Cork ticking over

The Girl with the Star tattoo. How one girl’s mission to have her star tattoo topped up before New York ended in disaster

Jean Eyre. Overcome with the same bullshit stories every Friday, Jean hatches a plan to ensure she never has to hear the same tiring shite from a clients mouth again and fakes her own death

Great Expectations. Exciting thriller about how a woman eats ten times the human allowance for food every day and still expects to be down weight as she’s been good. But whatever happens she’ll take it.

The Count of Monte Cysto. A follow up to They’re Gone Girl. Will we ever find out what happened to the disappearing cysts?

Charlotte’s Web of Lies. How the net closes in on one woman going through IVF when her lies catch up with her

The Silent Journey of the Lambs. You will not be able to put this down. Gripping, constant, fast paced and loud. And just when you think it’s over it gets going again.

Ke’IT’h. An adaptation of Stephen King’s IT, where a little boy gets kidnapped from his real dad and made to believe a man with strange teeth he has known a year is his real father.
👏👏👏 love this it's absolutely brilliant 🤣

Reactions: 2
I bet you are proud of yourself as you should be and your kids and for everything you’ve achieved, even if some days it may feel like you’re chasing your tail. unlike burps who does 3 hours work as a full time front line worker, bought her house twice and running an empire. but really she has nothing to show for all her “extravagance”. In a few years her child will dislike her, her sisters are her friends. You? your kids will remember the time you spent with them nothing else and that’s worth more than anything

If that's 0% wine I'm the Dalai Lama!!!!!!
Sarah will be on later to say Hi Dalai 😜😂

Why did this disaster of a woman have to inform 47k people that she is having a non alcoholic beverage? Who the duck cares. NOBODY needs to know. 😩 She is OBSESSED with alcohol. Cop on and grow the duck up 😩 I cannot fathom that a mother in her 30s is carrying on like this? She needs a proper job or a hobby instead of oversharing her life like a bleeping ape 🫣
Are they out again or this is at home?

SARAH, FYI, STOP PUTTING UP YOUR PATHETIC QUESTION BOXES TO SHARE SONIC SENDING "glad to see you genuinely happy" "isnt Keith just wonderful" half stories about your SILENT (NOT) FERTILITY JOURNEY" "and digs about Lukes da" its SO BORING, FAKE, AND JUST REDICULOUS AT THIS STAGE🙄
You’re shouting at the phone screen aren’t you? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She's lizard 🦎 lips with the tongue sticking out, the lips, the pouting jaysus and the prodding and scratching her face and mouth 🤬🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 4
I bet you are proud of yourself as you should be and your kids and for everything you’ve achieved, even if some days it may feel like you’re chasing your tail. unlike burps who does 3 hours work as a full time front line worker, bought her house twice and running an empire. but really she has nothing to show for all her “extravagance”. In a few years her child will dislike her, her sisters are her friends. You? your kids will remember the time you spent with them nothing else and that’s worth more than anything

Sarah will be on later to say Hi Dalai 😜😂

Are they out again or this is at home?

You’re shouting at the phone screen aren’t you? 😂
YES, YES I AM!!!!!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
well said 💪

Reactions: 1
Guys today my husband said to me “you know you’ve been driving around with a missing hubcap for about two months when are you going to get it fixed” and I said “I know I must go now today and get it sorted” 🤢😷😷 what has happened to me. HELP ME

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Off the drink,bedsheets stink, fridge full to the brim,Sarah wishes she was slim.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.