Sarah Burke #37 Jealous of Brian’s new baby daughter she tells KOC to say Luke I am your father

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg brilliant such a way with words

Reactions: 5
I wonder are the family afraid of her ,knowing if they say anything she will have a tantrum .

Reactions: 2

Howling!!

Reactions: 1
I suppose she has to find love, romance and get a thrill somewhere, coz she aint getting it off Super Sperm Keetttt

Tempted to suggest a cookery book seeing as food is the only thing that excites her

Reactions: 8
I suppose she has to find love, romance and get a thrill somewhere, coz she aint getting it off Super Sperm Keetttt

Tempted to suggest a cookery book seeing as food is the only thing that excites her
Do you reckon they bring food to bed?

Reactions: 3
Deceased

Reactions: 3
Omg... Absolutely dead Funniest fuckers on here

Reactions: 2
That tongue is going overtime for tattles benefit. If you look back on some of her old highlights, she was never that bad.

The Hunger Games. The story of one woman’s attempt to keep hunger at bay using only 720 daily syns and a mountain of bodadoes.

Reactions: 27
You win todays internet….take the rest of the week off

Reactions: 9
Petition to use every one of these as future thread titles

Reactions: 22
This is without doubt, the BEST thing I have read today !!!!!
I’m officially deceased 🫠

Reactions: 11
She is focusing a lot on next few week's, needing a book for distraction and not worrying about the number on the scales, does she think it's going to happen that quick and also she does realise that she doesn't have to put her life on hold she can surely work around the treatment, I think she is in for a rude awakening and god help keet and her family she will have them all waiting on her hand and foot

Reactions: 4
Penneys will be sold out of XL pj's but she could of got a medium .. how do other women going through IVF manage to keep going to work and doing day to day things it's like she's written herself off for the next few weeks

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.