Sarah Burke #36 No ring in New Yark, back to Cark, my bubble has burst, give me a pint for my thirst

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My god like 10 pages on the last thread then had to find this one and catch up more, not even going to comment on the narcissistic evil bleep. Brutal mental health day. Rock bottom
Also the poster who lost their job im so sorry massive hug to u xx

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I thought that baked bodaaaydo was a pic from one of her gynae scans. One of her 90 cysts perhaps 🤔

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I finally caught up, can I have a medal now!? 🤣

Omfg the tit show we expected in nuuu yark actually takes place, post jersey/ny and as the kids say I hope she get's cancelled 🤬. I would happily see this wagon get booted off every sponcon job for life. The brands who stand by her and ignore her blatant bs yet again including Dylanhoax needs to be written clean off like, smm's car! Hit them all where it hurts as they're indirectly supporting this poxy shitbag. I quite like using mock names for companies like @brandambassador 's dylanhoax in place of the actual company. Why are we giving them free promo on tattle? Cause you know there's always one person who'll check them out after reading here, and go support them. Let's make up mockery names for other brands who support her without giving them free promotional credit. They aint paying us nor are they hearing our complaints. duck them. Sorry I am fuming with her tit yet again going unnoticed by brands. It really is time sarah backs off into the RL and back into her bookies job or something else because SW isn't working for her and neither is this whole instawanker lifestyle. She isn't faking being dumb like julie is. This is bottom of the barrel dragged up dumb person tit. She needs to be held accountable for all her crap, not just a losing of her sweetking ba title crap.

Sarah burke you're a gutter geebag. Your poor child is fucked for life, my heart breaks for him like truly breaks for him. The kid will remember this when he's older these are the years they starting forming those memories. He'll vaguely remember jersey but you can be sure he will remember how you treated him like a second class citizen next to your beloved bigot boyfriend keeeeet. The more she continues the worse it'll get. I hope Brian takes her to the cleaners in court. All that child maintenance should be paid back when he (hopefully) finally gets full custody. I hope luke gets the real support he deserves.

I'd like to thank our burps for my new profiler 😏 I'd like to know how she eats that much food without throwing up? Honestly calories aside it is a serious amount of food to ingest within hours of each other. I am 100% in agreement of whoever said she has an ED just not the typical one talked about. Is she eating all around her to fill a gap, mentally speaking like? Like how does she put it away and not be ill and bloated and disgusted afterwards??

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She was very quiet last night, trouble in paradise methinks!
Nah she’s just on bed rest for the worlds worse blister, oh and the dirt of her so keet ran through through the nearest car wash but not in a nasty way 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sorry had to steal the new profile couldn't let a beauty like that go thanks to original poster 👍🏼👌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Did anyone else see the state of the tan when she showed her bandage. She looks like a cheetah 🐆

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.