Sarah Burke #36 No ring in New Yark, back to Cark, my bubble has burst, give me a pint for my thirst

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done to @ahtisyourself for the winning thread title and most liked post.

Previous thread.
Sarah Burke #35 Sarah Burke went to nuuu yark Very far from caark, Luke’s having a ball haven’t seen him | Tattle Life https://tattle.life/threads/sarah-b...rk-lukes-having-a-ball-havent-seen-him.30672/

This new thread continues from Sarah returning home from New Yark and making a fool of herself again, this time for Fathers Day with her personalised cuff links and tie pin for Keith O Connor Dad 🙈

Cykel on..

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Dinner looked nice in fairness but Jesus count up all those calories and there’s no hope she’s gona be down this week if she carries on

Reactions: 6
Delira!! Uuuuuge congratulations to me from me. I believe this now makes me a stepped up tattler, one step above a VIP? Awaiting confirmation from a mod but i believe this to be true. I also expect my congratulatory cuff links are in the post? I’m just taking it all in it’s surreal.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Delira!! Uuuuuge congratulations to me from me. I believe this now makes me a stepped up tattler, one step above a VIP? Awaiting confirmation from a mod but i believe this to be true. I also expect my congratulatory cuff links are in the post? I’m just taking it all in it’s surreal.
It’s so surreal and I’m so happy for you 🥰 a framed inspirational quote for you kitchen and a pair of mingle encrusted bicycle shorts are on the way to you 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Anybody can be a tattler, but it takes a special person to have a published thread title.
@ahtisyourself you do so much for us all here and we are soooo looky, I'd love to come on some night and chat about everything you do. We are blessed

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Enjoy your bubble. This isn’t a question but I see how happy you are. You are glowing girl!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Enjoy the bubble and just be 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
@Puffin We are well overdue a Dear Diary entry 😭
I'll try and fit one in before the weekend but I'm just so eggshausted from pouring myself into my blazer, I do wear a blazer well , personalising my minge with my initials and fighting off the biggest blister the world has ever seen xoxo 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Anyone can be a VIP member but it takes a real Tattler to be a published thread title author . I'm sure those that know you personally know that you are delided with this xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Is that a wedge of cheese and a big lump of butter in the middle of the baked bodadoe? Sure she will be down a stone on Friday 🤣🤣🙈

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Congratulations @ahtisyourself 👏🎊 Were you knotted ☺ I bet you were, weren't ya, you were! Did ya say it to himself, did ya say, Lukey get your Da..Daa..Daaad there for me and I tell him, and we'll do nothing but laugh & laugh and I'll be in my bubble with my "boys" and listen hear ye fuckers nobody, I said nobody is gonna BURST my bubble, with just us 3 in it, just us 👪 We are just sooo lookey 🤍💫🤍💫🤍💫🤍💫🤍💫

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.