Sarah Burke #36 No ring in New Yark, back to Cark, my bubble has burst, give me a pint for my thirst

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly think “tattlers on tour” would work 🤔 😂😂 we would laugh wouldn’t we? We would

for I dunno how long I’ve lost sleep reading the absolute comedy gold all you lovely tattlers write. There were some days I didn’t even watch her stories, I just read here, so much more fun 😃

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I honestly think “tattlers on tour” would work 🤔 😂😂 we would laugh wouldn’t we? We would

for I dunno how long I’ve lost sleep reading the absolute comedy gold all you lovely tattlers write. There were some days I didn’t even watch her stories, I just read here, so much more fun 😃
Your picture 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Delira!! Uuuuuge congratulations to me from me. I believe this now makes me a stepped up tattler, one step above a VIP? Awaiting confirmation from a mod but i believe this to be true. I also expect my congratulatory cuff links are in the post? I’m just taking it all in it’s surreal.
Are you in a bubble though?

Reactions: 1
Forget the stepped up dad shite, forget the cycle talk, forget the ivf narrative, forget hair not being washed for six months, forget Sarah being up weight and forget the perfect family unit talk.
The real and most important question is: WHERE IS THE SANDWICH FILLER VIDEO!
It’s been two months and I am honestly barely hanging on over here at this stage. I am thinking of starting a petition at this point

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
“I know carbs don’t help when you have PCOS, so I’m really gonna try cut them out now”. Proceeds to eat MOUNTAINS of carbs daily 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Ffs I forgot I’d added a profile pic and thought someone had typed The same as me (and I’m not even drinking) 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
she knows she’ll be down a few ibs once the CYCLE starts so she can eat a bit tit and still be down few by next weigh in but not mention her period to the group and look like she’s done really well!

Reactions: 1

Your name and your picture deserves tattle award

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.