Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Puffin

VIP Member
Dear Diary,

Kelly Sarah here. Just back there now from a wonderful week in New Yark. It was so good like . We saw so many sights like my aunts chandelier, Mosney, Trabolgan and a speed boat under the Statue of Liberty. Luke Buckley Burp Burke O'Connor Myaghi Healy Rae McCallister loved it 💙 Keet told me several times to fuck off away from him with the phone or he would hop it off my head but not in a nasty way ❤

Came back and I was egghausted was up 3st but I'll take that and drive it on 💪I got no ring and as I am a spiteful conniving bitch I decided to emotionally manipulate Keet for Fathers Day and get him cufflinks with Dad on them. We all know it takes more than saxa salt and the occasional ride to make a stepped up daddy xoxo

Got a bite and had the biggest blister on my leg. It was at least the size of a 20cent coin so I went straight to South Doc so the doctor would hold my hand and tell me what a brave girl I was . I was the best girl. Wasnt I ? I was .Got a gold star and a lollipop . Lollipops are speed if eaten when there is a full moon .

Better go there now diary. I fell asleep on Keet there now last night and he is melded into the couch . Chat soon xoxo 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 96

brandambassador

VIP Member
I can’t tell ye how many times I laughed at Ross Heaney.
Had a hysterectomy this week because I needed to between my MS & my colostomy bag. Life is hard at moment and there’s a lot of tears. Just want to say thank you for the laughs you are the best craic I could ever need x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 79

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Delira!! Uuuuuge congratulations to me from me. I believe this now makes me a stepped up tattler, one step above a VIP? Awaiting confirmation from a mod but i believe this to be true. I also expect my congratulatory cuff links are in the post? I’m just taking it all in it’s surreal.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Good marnin. I just said I’d come on and say lads I was exhaussssded last night. I feel asleep on Keet watching tv.. sorry Keet is just texting me now.. anyway just said I’d pop on and say.. oh Keet text again.. anyway where was I.. oh ya i was exhausded.. now im not ungrateful ya know the way people would be sayin.. anyway.. Keet just text again sorry… anyway what was my point.. oh ya so I was exhausded right not but not in an ungrateful or nasty way.. anyway my point is.. Keet just textin me there sorry.. anyway my point in coming on was to tell ye there now that my blister has burst.

Quality content as ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 52

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
“Cancelling is unprofessional” showing up UNWASHED, STINKING, patchy tan, greasy hair that stinks of NY’s subways, diddies bouncing everywhere, over sharing your medical made up issues and weird rotating situationship and sucking yesterdays food out of your creepy baby teeth. Trust me love you have soooooo much more to worry about being unprofessional than cancelling. I’d rather your fleas and crusty minge weren’t near my products 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Puffin

VIP Member
So based on yesterday's posts 2 things have happened:
Luke is gone to his Dad's (actual Dad you know flesh of his flesh, bone of his bone🙄)
Keet is gone to the pub with his mates

We always get these over the top, ridiculous posts when she is left on her own for any length of time without her "boys".

She probably spent last night deleting comments while watching her favourite movie Misery 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 47

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I was expecting her to lose more. It’s not that great really when you consider:
- she’s home a week
- was 100% on plan
- was “so good” with her food she didn’t even eat lunch out on Sunday but ate at home instead 🥇
- dropped water weight 💦
- her uuuuuuuuuge blister burst 🐳
- she lost about 10lbs of pollution and grime by washing her hair THREE TIMES in one week 😷
- chopped off half of her extensions 💇🏻‍♀️
- and went training yesterday maaarnin and she feels good after one session

• Haha
Reactions: 45

MojitoMel

Chatty Member
I genuinely thought she was going to a fella called Ross heaneys house tonight, I only just copped she’s going to rosinis 😩
Nah not able😂😂😂😂😂 Ross Heaneys 😂😂😂😂 I'm choking here, get it into a thread title pls

Slurping her spit, off to Ross Heaneys
Lost 4lbs, now she is teeny.

• Haha
Reactions: 44

WreckinBalls

Chatty Member
She waits til 00:00 to post that 🥴 She's been waiting all day for the clock to strike. What a sad sad Bitch she is. Imagine her mind, the thought she's been putting into this daily for weeks. She's fucking obsessed.
No one gives a continental fuck Sayyrraaah.
When are you gonna get it. "I had to come on and show ye the card"... Why Sarah?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
She may as well write
“Dear Keet, stay with me to make Brian jealous or I’ll chop your little knob off ya?”

MerryExhaustedGuineapig-max-1mb.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Thechubbymoaner

VIP Member
Dying 😂😂 mamma Mia vibes... Right.. firstly mamma Mia is in GREECE, Ross Heaneys is an ITALIAN restaurant in CORK.

Secondly, mamma Mia is a musical based around a young woman trying to find who her father is set in a hotel in Greece. Sarah in Ross Heaneys is a woman in her 30s desperately trying to find anyone to father her child , in an Italian restaurant, in Cork.

Thirdly, Mamma Mia is a musical with lots is singing...Sarah in Ross Heaneys is her singing her own praises.

Finally, I've looked at Ross Heaneys Instagram page and the only thing Mamma Mia ish about it is the blue and white plates

It's elevenarife all over with the upmarket shops like h and m and pull and bear .

Jesus.. this one like to roll every shit in glitter!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

cycleon

VIP Member
Upset that she started her pair-e-ad... alternative? An alcohol addicted baby growing inside her. How will she manage off the amount of drink she drinks for 9 months? So dangerous... trying for a baby, hoping she's pregnant but drinking Cark, Charney and Nu Yark bone dry .. it upsets me that she gives no fuxks about drinking to the excess she does while actively trying to get pregnant.

And before anyone comes at me, a lot of people do have a drink before they realise they're pregnant, but I'd like to think people actively trying have a bit more fuxking sense 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 42