Sarah Burke #36 No ring in New Yark, back to Cark, my bubble has burst, give me a pint for my thirst

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sure that's part of ivf
Course it is. Seeing as every intimate personal detail of her life is common knowledge- trashed out to all and sundry - she must be bursting keeping her big gob shut. She’s starting to crack already.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Course it is. Seeing as every intimate personal detail of her life is common knowledge- trashed out to all and sundry - she must be bursting keeping her big gob shut. She’s starting to crack already.
Thought the same, she couldn't even keep the pill to herself 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Poor Aul Luke & she zero interest in wanting to listen to him twas like she wanted to shut him down straight away, that rude hand gesture witch like what a horrible mother we have seen it so much out of her 😡

Reactions: 16
I'm looking forward to my dinner.........no tit Sar, the only time you're truly excited is when you're either talking about food or eating 🐖

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.