Sarah Burke #35 Sarah Burke went to nuuu yark Very far from caark, Luke’s having a ball haven’t seen him

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s the bet the pharmacist will land up to the house later because she was just so worried about her and her bite 🤦‍♀️
Get over it sar. Big deal you have a blister ffs.

Keith is on the verge of having a shrine erected for him ffs. I’ve never heard so much bleeping tripe in all my life

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Of all her annoying habits the thing I hate the most is when she says Luke is lucky that Keith is so good to him. As his mother she should believe he deserves to be treated well and valued. Who the duck is Keith that Luke should be ‘lucky’ to receive his kindness. Single mother’s should expect nothing short of their partner being kind to their child
Couldn't agree more. She doesn't value her child so it's hard for her to imagine anyone else treating him properly. The same way she goes on about his good behavior, it's semi menacing. It's like shut your mouth and be a perfect little lick arse or you will be in big trouble. She is very damaging.

Reactions: 8
Can you imagine the cringe fest she will be spouting father's Day , Keith this Keith that best stepped up daddy an insult to Luke's dad Brian , I swear if she was an ex to any of my brother's behaving like that she's toxic, her narcissistic behaviour is getting worse by the day !!!!
I hope Uncle Slipper didn't see her stories about 'any man can be a father'...awkward 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 36
So Keith has graduated from stepped up dad to actual dad and Brian has been relegated from dad to father...but dont think they're the same thing they're not!!!
Was this one served psychedelics in her four cheese pasta or what.....
She cant decide the terms of her childs relationship with the men in his life and who's dad and stepdad.
She is weaving a web of trouble for herself....as the saying goes listen to how people talk about other people in your company that's how they'll one day talk about you,Keith surely knows that if he has a kid with her she will be the toxic ex in 5 years time breaking his heart fighting over custody.I would never put down my ex in front of my partner it will only make you look bad..

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Saaaaayyyyyra is hell bent on making sure Keet stays around. Tie a noose around his neck with IVF, constantly bang on about his bond with Luke, it's all guilting him and controlling him. Saaaaaayyyyra will stop at nothing until she gets what SHE wants.
This is it exactly. Pushes how much Luke loves him to us, so can you imagine what he’s listening to off camera. Probably that Luke’s lost his dad, Keith can’t put him through that again etc. But probably knows deep down, despite his love for Luke, he still has no ties to her. I’ve no doubt this is why the rush is on for IVF. She wants 2 reasons to guilt him into staying. Although you’d think she’d be wary and have learned her lesson that a child doesn’t mean the guy sticks around

I guess keet and luke aren't in her 'golden circle' whatever that is.... nothing being kept private there.... in other news because of Sarah's recent travel blogging I've just booked in with Aunty O'Connor for August, all inclusive, she's throwing a few subway passes in too, cos times square is only 4 stops away and great for pictures....

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I guess keet and luke aren't in her 'golden circle' whatever that is.... nothing being kept private there.... in other news because of Sarah's recent travel blogging I've just booked in with Aunty O'Connor for August, all inclusive, she's throwing a few subway passes in too, cos times square is only 4 stops away and great for pictures....
Did you use #BurpsBubble10 when booking ?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Who is she trying to convince “my Luke is a very very lucky boy” us or herself? She’s so childish when it comes with to keeeets and Luke’s relationship lovely if they have a bond fantastic for them but he has a dad there’s no way I think she should be referring to keeet as Luke’s dad - he has a dad she is just confusing a young boy and I personally think she’s very wrong to do that. I hate the witch

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
Couldn't agree more. She doesn't value her child so it's hard for her to imagine anyone else treating him properly. The same way she goes on about his good behavior, it's semi menacing. It's like shut your mouth and be a perfect little lick arse or you will be in big trouble. She is very damaging.
In fairness Keet is doing nothing out of the ordinary if he wants to be a part of their lives, he just needs to remember his place and that he's not Dad he is just Keet. Keet doing what he does with Luke just highlights Saaaaayyyyras shortcomings as a mother.
We have no idea what Luke gets up to with his Dad, the way Saaaaaayyyyyra slates him you would assume nothing which I find very hard to believe.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I
Not defending Sarah but ny isnt a possibility for everyone. Lots of us can scarcely afford food and bills. I cant afford the zoo at the minute let alone a cheap holiday to spain, so ny is not and won't be a possibility for me unless i won the lotto. I know you're not saying it in a mean way but im sure lots on here absolutely couldn't afford it either
I hear ya 🙈 having to choose between diesel and a treat for the kids these days.Not what beddy was angling at but you’re not on your own re cost of living!

Do people really not know what skin care to bring on holiday?

I don't know any of them and am vicious that she has referred to Keet as his dad.

Reactions: 12
Can you imagine the cringe fest she will be spouting father's Day , Keith this Keith that best stepped up daddy an insult to Luke's dad Brian , I swear if she was an ex to any of my brother's behaving like that she's toxic, her narcissistic behaviour is getting worse by the day !!!!
Im a grand respectable woman now I swear but I was a bit of a rip in my teenage years, so don’t judge me now but if one of my brothers had a child with her and she was constantly blackening him like that online I’d be up to onslow gardens and I’d put her fat head through the Chernobyl concrete wall in her garden.
(unless of course my brother truly was a waster as a father then I’d leave her off. Disclaimer I don’t know what Brian does/doesn’t do, please PLEASE do not start debating about him again)

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Im a grand respectable woman now I swear but I was a bit of a rip in my teenage years, so don’t judge me now but if one of my brothers had a child with her and she was constantly blackening him like that online I’d be up to onslow gardens and I’d put her fat head through the Chernobyl concrete wall in her garden.
(unless of course my brother truly was a waster as a father then I’d leave her off. Disclaimer I don’t know what Brian does/doesn’t do, please PLEASE do not start debating about him again)
There's two things I love about Tattle, one is a good lively debate about Brian and the other is whether Julie's twins go to Monaghan every weekend or not 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 40
She must have her family and friends blocked for her stories because there is no way in hell would anyone allow a family or friend constantly make a hold divine show of themselves like the is doing here on the daily 😭 someone needs to tell her to keep her private life private and stop airing her dirty laundry in public. Poor Luke will have his friends mothers gossiping about her at the school gates in a few years.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I

I hear ya 🙈 having to choose between diesel and a treat for the kids these days.Not what beddy was angling at but you’re not on your own re cost of living!
Stop iv a petrol car and its petrol to do the school runs this week or esb bill or a food shop, horrendous how expensive it all is

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.