Sarah Burke #35 Sarah Burke went to nuuu yark Very far from caark, Luke’s having a ball haven’t seen him

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those stories made for sad watching. I’m torn between not wanting to believe a mother would be so nasty as to alienate her child’s father and push her own agenda to knowing too well that it happens all around the world.
I feel sorry for Luke, somewhere in all this mess is a child who won’t know if he is coming or going.

Reactions: 24
Why is she always rubbing her nose, ears, eyes, neck, face, pulling at her top, necklace 😡

• Sick
Reactions: 14
My God what a delusional woman, he has has a dad and a father and keet is neither, he might be very good with him that doesn't make him a Dad. Sooner Brian grows some balls and puts this wan in her place the better and before she goes calling us all trolls she's the one feeding us the information with her delusional stories.

Reactions: 14
I found this to be particularly passive aggressive and toxic too.. if we could move we would and lukes family can just visit him... 🙄🤯 she def made up that question herself too ... moron ... the more she acts like this on Instagram the more she's proving her critics correct....'hey luke remember that time mammy said she would move countries with you...no? Well here it is in her very own words' ffs
09870.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: 11
She would move no where as she won't get the same handouts anywhere else and might have to actually get off her fat arse and work

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Thank god you said this, I was starting to think I was the only broke person on this. I saw someone mention they would take 10k to New York, I'd love to be able to get that together for deposit for a house!
I know 10k spending money is literally something id dream of 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 6
She’s delusional. They wouldn’t give her a working visa-what skills could she possibly bring to the country😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 jeez I got a good laugh off that one. She’s off her game. No mention of Jean lately and it might be a coincidence that her behaviour is spiralling and her and Jean don’t see eachother anymore

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s delusional. They wouldn’t give her a working visa-what skills could she possibly bring to the country😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 jeez I got a good laugh off that one. She’s off her game. No mention of Jean lately and it might be a coincidence that her behaviour is spiralling and her and Jean don’t see eachother anymore
There's no way she's seeing a counsellor at the moment, she couldnt be 🤔 as her behaviour suggests otherwise. If she is still seeing Jean there's something amiss somewhere.

Reactions: 11
I can’t believe someone asked her did she fly Delta and her answer was four cheese pasta and korma are the options 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Was just wondering has anyone heard what Luke calls Keeth is it Keeth or Dad??? Just interested in hearing what she is pushing on Luke
My cousin is kinda like Sarah doesn't slate her child father online or anything but pushing her bf on the child call him daddy ect his actual Father is in life its so confusing on the child he actual came home once and asked who actual is my real family😪 because she is pushing her bf and his family on child sorry went off on one there 🤣🤣

• Sad
Reactions: 7
My cousin is kinda like Sarah doesn't slate her child father online or anything but pushing her bf on the child call him daddy ect his actual Father is in life its so confusing on the child he actual came home once and asked who actual is my real family😪 because she is pushing her bf and his family on child sorry went off on one there 🤣🤣
How did she meet Keet. Sorry I’m late to the Sar party

Reactions: 1
He calls him keet in stories but im sure he will be encouraged to start calling him dad and we will be told he did it all by himself.
No we won’t, she’ll say she found a letter Lukey wrote to the tooth fairy under his pillow asking if she could make Keet his dad instead of leaving a euro for his tooth. Then she’ll say she was telling Sonic about it and how Sonic then confessed she overheard Luuuuuke asking Buzz Lightyear is it ok to have a ‘dad’ and a ‘father’ who aren’t the same person. Burp, being mother of the century, will open a dialogue with Luuuuuke about all the fellas coming and going from his life and they’ll agree as a unit that he can call Keet dad, but only for the ‘gram.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.