Sarah Burke #35 Sarah Burke went to nuuu yark Very far from caark, Luke’s having a ball haven’t seen him

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's two things I love about Tattle, one is a good lively debate about Brian and the other is whether Julie's twins go to Monaghan every weekend or not 🤣🤣
They were defo up in Monaghan this weekend. I know a girl that knows a fella that has a brother that lived with the father in Australia 😜 oh I hear ya!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
eye roll ! So glad I watched for stories because I don't know how to pack for trips in the heat eye roll !

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Father's day is gonna b a circus for poor luke, no ur goin to ur father not dad's dad is here say it luke fa fa fath fath father teeeefff is your dad and u better tell ur father that 🥱 I doubt he'll b left to his fathers on Father's day cos its gonna b called dad's day in her tit hole of a house 🤦🏼‍♀️ I've said it b4 an I will say it again Sarah burps u are a big pile of shite

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I hate when she calls the child "looky" both because of the way she pronounces it and she should consider herself looky with that gorgeous boy.
I'd say she's bating the gratefulness into the poor kid aswell!

Reactions: 9
Here we go again for jaysus sake woman please give up,'so happy yous have noticed their relationship too',no sarah we've no choice coz its not a lifestyle page you're running its a 'how to alienate your child's biological father' page. 🙄🙄🙄 who is she trying to convince? Even salt looks like sugar, and the body language between you and your stepped up daddy/father of the year boyfriend convinces me of this.

Reactions: 22
Stop iv a petrol car and its petrol to do the school runs this week or esb bill or a food shop, horrendous how expensive it all is
Yup it’s awful. I’m trying to do inexpensive dinners too, so lots of rice and pasta based stuff that I can stretch out… there’s a girl on insta that does family meals for a fiver she’s well worth a follow, just can’t think of her handle now….
My kids are spoiled tbh but I’m saying no a lot more frequently these days and it’s literally because I cannot stretch to buy something or justify the fuel cost to drive somewhere.

Reactions: 9
She’s actually a child abuser. It’s scary to think the damage being done to that child by her just go get back at Brian. I can’t get my head around it that those who know them both are watching & not putting a stop to it. I would set up an account & literally ruin her if she was trying that with me.

Reactions: 15
Yup it’s awful. I’m trying to do inexpensive dinners too, so lots of rice and pasta based stuff that I can stretch out… there’s a girl on insta that does family meals for a fiver she’s well worth a follow, just can’t think of her handle now….
My kids are spoiled tbh but I’m saying no a lot more frequently these days and it’s literally because I cannot stretch to buy something or justify the fuel cost to drive somewhere.
Oh i like her also theres a bulk cooking lady on YouTube who cooks up 10 dinners from aldi shes Scottish i think shes called the bulk lady she's great

Reactions: 3
I'm sorry now but his actual father/dad not keet and the child shouldn't be told to call him dad whatsoever but his actual parent brian should grow a pair of balls and finally put an end to her crap ,who does she think she is slating him online all the time. Brian's mother is a very quiet woman not to have her ripped out of the house .

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Was just wondering has anyone heard what Luke calls Keeth is it Keeth or Dad??? Just interested in hearing what she is pushing on Luke

Reactions: 2
Was just wondering has anyone heard what Luke calls Keeth is it Keeth or Dad??? Just interested in hearing what she is pushing on Luke
He calls him keet in stories but im sure he will be encouraged to start calling him dad and we will be told he did it all by himself.

The bit that annoys me most about the whole thing is Brian did not walk out on Luke just her, like he still bothers with the child and this witch actually stopped him seeing Luke.
She is acting like Brian wants nothing to do with Luke which is not true. She even rolls her eyes when she has to admit that he takes the son for dinner etc. like I'm sorry you bitter twisted bleep of a thing.
She is alienating her audience as well plenty of REAL single parents who would only love to have the child's Dad in their kids lives to give them a break if anything else, like she gets to go off on weekends away etc. she does not realise how lucky she is a lot in Ireland are in real crappy situations and actually doing everything on their own and this one comes on complaining on the daily and giving digs biggest clown on instagram and what baffles me is brands work with her?? She's so scruffy and highly unprofessional any brands she promotes I will never touch ever, not that she gets much from it anyway but still maybe its just cheap advertising for them but insta is defo on the way out.
I actually think she's just a scruffy pig and the state of Keith and she goes on like he's a babe like do people in Cork not tell her straight that she's a clown to her face cos in Limerick we would have no problem telling someone like her she is a fool. Even at the school gates surely there are people her age that are mams like do they not be like here the state of you on insta etc.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Surely Keith most see her delusional behaviour and the way she speaks on her stories, it's cringe worthy and embarrassing it's so wrong she's trying her best to turn Luke in to Keith's Son what an awful witch !!!

Reactions: 10
Very sad listening to her calling Keith the child’s ‘dad’ the fella who’s been around a wet week..

Reactions: 17
Keet should be getting serious red flag warnings and running for the hills. Her behaviour is not normal or rational and is completely driven by pettiness. She is like a woman possessed going on about the pair of them together, would he ever tell her to cop on? He mustn’t have much between his two ears if he thinks she is saying this stuff because she believes it. She is being spiteful and vindictive and he will be next

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.