Sarah Burke #35 Sarah Burke went to nuuu yark Very far from caark, Luke’s having a ball haven’t seen him

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This one is an absolute clown along with her sisters and mother. She shot to 'fame' for an incredible weight loss and fair play to her. Her whole USP was the weight loss angle. Instead being honest and saying she piled the weight on as a way of coping with being left at the altar and beginning the 'journey' again. She resorted to smoke and mirrors with filters etc to hide her massive weight gain.

Now she either can't or won't lose the weight so is trying to pivot to this IVF shite. She still needs content for the gram so she can justify to clients to pay her for posts etc. All she has in her life is food, pints, Luke and the ham man.

Instead of saying we can't afford a decent trip to the states and saving for a good trip to Disney Europe or something similar. She needs instant gratification...hence the need for masses of food, pints, sharing everything on the gram, constant reassurance from Keith. She should put the phone down and go for a long walk with her son.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Is she not mortified to be recommending places when she went to the same two Irish pubs and nowhere else. Recommending them for a hen 🙈 why would anyone want t go there when there are amazing stylish bars perfect for hen parties. The bleeping state of her answers.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
And having the videos all on smaller screen/ with big border around it so looks smaller

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I dunno about you gals but I’ve travelled a ferocious amount in my 40+ years and I could still tell you the names of the many hotels I’ve stayed in in NYC. She’s so full of tit 🤣
Totally agree. I've stayed in a hostel across from Penn Station, the new yorker x 3 times, hotel belvedere, row nyc, Fairfield Inn and suites times square, hilton garden Inn 35th St. I can remember every trip and what we did on every single day of each trip!

Reactions: 8
She’s fuming lads. Pounding through the airport like no one’s business 🤣 who cares if she’s up weight like that’s nothing new. She’s devo it’s all over now and no ring 🙈
Can we please start a gofund me for a bra for her, tiddies bouncing around the place like two watermelons trying to escape......

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Who gives a fiddlers, putting up what she brought brand by brand, are people really so stupid to hang on every word 🤪

Reactions: 13
Oh deer lord can she give it a rest about St Keith, what he does with your child is because you have no interest, it's pathetic girl, this family unit by you is getting cringier by the day, ps Keith will never be Luke's dad he has his father Brian !!!

Reactions: 17
I just can’t deal with the way she grips onto the big balloon sleeves of whatever tent she’s wearing I swear to god I used to do it when I was maybe 7 or 8 and my mother wud give me a clip and tell me how untidy it looked 🫣🫣

Reactions: 5
I think she goes on with all this great Dad nonsense to try and hurt Brian’s feelings and get back at him, it’s such childish behaviour. Brian’s moved on she needs to let it go or maybe get some form of counselling to help her move on.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Sarah did it ever dawn on you that Brian doesn't get to do all these things with Lukey because yer broken up 🤷🏼‍♀️ He's not there because he didn't want to be with you and ran for the hills which in turn makes it hard for him to do all these things. How can he do his homework (which you should be doing anyway) when he's at work, how can he be sat on the bed beside him when he's sick when he doesn't live with ye. He will however be able to do all those things with his new baby daughter because he lives with her.
Is that what's really bothering you?
She even starts muttering "when people message me about you know, the Dad thing" because she KNOWS people are sick tit of her spouting on about it. Just give it a bleeping rest 🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Holy tit the way she morphed into Julie “the fuckin jacket yesterday lads like if he having a laugh gwan boi ” the accent and breathy voice, I’ve rarely heard Sarah swear in her stories hahahahha does she think acting like bigger scum than she is will get her better brand deals? 😂😂😂😂 and any self respecting person would have looked after their “bites” while away so they didn’t end up septic and gangrene….there’s a new one Sarah, run to the a&e screaming it needs TK be amputated for some content and drama and support from your 5 genuine followers (your family) 😂 ye got bit so much because Yano….tan don’t wash and flies around shite and all that. And not for a second do I believe strangers are sending pics of their kids and their partners to her but if they are, you’re giving her content for her sperm harvesting Argos catalog, watch ya mans gals 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Seeing as she's saying now Keith is a dad to Luke and Brian is his father... are we now gonna have to listen to "Luke has gone to his father's ?"

She's actually one bitter twisted c*nt, I'm annoyed and I don't even know them 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
So in case ye didn't get that ladsss... She is so glad that WE/45k+ followers can see how Keettt is with Luke, because above all else, that's the most important thing. He's just his Dad 🤷🏼‍♀️ and she's worked bleeping hard enough for the last 12 months to push the narrative. Do we get it now? We do...
Are you full of absolute shite... You are..

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So in case ye didn't get that ladsss... She is so glad that WE/45k+ followers can see how Keettt is with Luke, because above all else, that's the most important thing. He's just his Dad 🤷🏼‍♀️ and she's worked bleeping hard enough for the last 12 months to push the narrative. Do we get it now? We do...
Are you full of absolute shite... You are..
all correct except she's with Keet 2 yrs remember ? 😜

Reactions: 6
Of course she would get a mosquito bite a million times worse that anyone else in the world on her big fat cankles 🙄 the mosquitos must have thought it was Thanksgiving

• Haha
  • Heart
"I suppose its one of those things that you dont talk about"

Is she for real 🤣🤣🤣 her entire content is basically how GREAT Keet is with luke. *shaves tash* Keeeeet is an amazing father figure *zaps tash* Keet is just such a great role model *burps*

BORING!!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.