Sarah Burke #35 Sarah Burke went to nuuu yark Very far from caark, Luke’s having a ball haven’t seen him

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet she’s the type that can’t go anywhere without bring back tat for everyone she knows 🙄

Reactions: 3
I bet she’s the type that can’t go anywhere without bring back tat for everyone she knows 🙄
With fathers day next weekend, i hope she stocked up on plenty of slippers for every male in a 10 mile radius of her in Cark

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Not bringing your son to toy shop = you’re broke & wanted to limit what you were buying / spending

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Doesn't even know if the leg or the weekend Ng broke off her own child's toy. Has to ask the stepped up bigot. What a fuckin dope of a witch. She's really grating on me today

Reactions: 7
Doesn't even know if the leg or the weekend Ng broke off her own child's toy. Has to ask the stepped up bigot. What a fuckin dope of a witch. She's really grating on me today
She does know. The constant asking Keith questions is to show her audience how much they are interlinked

• Haha
Reactions: 20
And all this bullshit about "he was so well-behaved" and she's "so proud of how good he was". Would she ever f**k off he's not a feral sewer rat, the majority of kids are capable of behaving themselves

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I know. It’s very cringe. Was sarah Burke ever likeable? Like, ever?
judging by her laughing at the poor girl Luke hit with a water balloon on the boat at the start of this trip… no. She seems really mean and immature. Laughing at others is prob why herself and Keith get on so well

Reactions: 13
I know. It’s very cringe. Was sarah Burke ever likeable? Like, ever?
Never and I mean never . She has the most negative energy in person and she would eat herself if she was chocolate, it's about the only thing she can't eat .

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Praying for everyone with the week ahead, when this attention seeker will start spouting all her BS poor me show once again, she will be riddled in every fabricated diagnosis all of a sudden, !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Another question box from the travel blogger that no one asked for 😩 I do not know anybody that would do New York the way she has!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why put up the question box? Its gonna be ANOTHER SHITSHOW OF "Im so glad you are genuinely happy" "You and Keet are perfect for each other" "So jealous of your wonderful holiday"....... all the self love/promotion/bragging/ dozy cuntness..... JUST duck OFF SARAH FOR ONCE, PLLLLLLLLLLLEEEAAASSSEEEEEE

• Haha
Reactions: 24
What questions could she answer?
No antigen required now so that’s one angle gone. How to navigate a city she didn’t navigate

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She must have very little engagement with all her question boxes I wonder out of her 45k following how many genuinely interact with her

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.