Sarah Burke #35 Sarah Burke went to nuuu yark Very far from caark, Luke’s having a ball haven’t seen him

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brian was not allowed see Luke for a few months after the accident, she would not allow him to go. Brian was bringing Luke away and on a sleep over and out for a birthday meal and Sarah is on rolling her eyes, he can not win. If Keith is so amazing why can she not just shut up and get on with it, truth is she is still obsessed with Brian.

What accident??

Reactions: 1
What’s everyone guesses for the excuse of why IVF will be cancelled when they’re back while keet sneaky packs the saxa and his fake Man U jerseys?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t follow this one but I usually dip in and out of her stories, but I’ve been glued to the whole New York trip. Firstly she is not over her ex I’d say she’s still madly in love with him and she’s so bitter he’s moved on and his other half had a girl. Secondly if you are so lucky you wouldn’t have to come onto to social media to tell everyone, clearly trouble in paradise there and can’t see that relationship lasting it’s way too forced on her part. She comes across to me as someone incredibly unhappy with her life and bitter but is trying mask it with all these happy clappy stories and photos. Is she trying to make out the ex is a bad father because he’s moved on and in a relationship? I’ve read comments saying he does see his son, so what’s her problem?

Reactions: 12
Really trying to play up this incredible bond with Lukey and Teet. Guilting Teet in to staying because Lukey would miss him. Rushing in to IVF so early in a relationship is also a way of manipulating Teet and trying to trap him in to a commitment. Saaaaayyyyyra is dangerous and controlling and knows how to play the game.

Reactions: 11
The reek of desperation off of her is stifling. She is a Category 1 manipulator. As bad as Keith is, with his foul mouth and thoughts, she is actually dangerous!
She is using Luke to emotionally trap him into that farcical relationship!
We are over 2 years post break up with Brian now and yet she cannot go a week without giving him a dig on social media!

From letting it be known that he wouldn’t miss his Dad and his new baby sister to posting overly exaggerated posts about Luke and his stepped up Childminder and their amazing bond! It’s actually exhausting! I’m already tired of it so I don’t know how she manages to keep up this charade!

To be honest, I find it difficult to empathise with Keith, given that he can see first hand how dangerous she is, and even more so than we can because there is no doubt that she is 100 times more dangerous off camera than what she shows us! He should be able to see his future unravelling in front of his eyes!

Luke (and any other baby who she creates) will always be used as a pawn in her life! Sarah is the type of girl who actually believes her own lies and who manipulates the situations to suit her own narrative and they are by far the most dangerous types to be involved with, let alone create a “family unit” with!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
It was the way she started the post "I know I always harp on about how Keettt is bleeping wonderful bla dee bla" Like she knows, she bleeping knows that people, be it here, her family and everyone watching her stories on Insta are sick tit of listening to her praising and glorifying Keeeettt, she has probably been told to just bleeping stop with the family unit tit but she just can't help herself. She's even confirming by writing "I know I always harp on" that she knows it grates on everyone. Family included.
And she's back to the ... anyone who knows Luke knows, us two are so lucky, just us, just the 3 of us, we wanted our time together just us (car journey from Dublin 🥴) We'll remember this forever cos it was just us ..
Like duck OFF nobody cares or wants to hear it 🤯 Why is she trying to declare this to everyone 🤦‍♀️

The reek of desperation off of her is stifling. She is a Category 1 manipulator. As bad as Keith is, with his foul mouth and thoughts, she is actually dangerous!
She is using Luke to emotionally trap him into that farcical relationship!
We are over 2 years post break up with Brian now and yet she cannot go a week without giving him a dig on social media!

From letting it be known that he wouldn’t miss his Dad and his new baby sister to posting overly exaggerated posts about Luke and his stepped up Childminder and their amazing bond! It’s actually exhausting! I’m already tired of it so I don’t know how she manages to keep up this charade!

To be honest, I find it difficult to empathise with Keith, given that he can see first hand how dangerous she is, and even more so than we can because there is no doubt that she is 100 times more dangerous off camera than what she shows us! He should be able to see his future unravelling in front of his eyes!

Luke (and any other baby who she creates) will always be used as a pawn in her life! Sarah is the type of girl who actually believes her own lies and who manipulates the situations to suit her own narrative and they are by far the most dangerous types to be involved with, let alone create a “family unit” with!
This 💯 👏👏👏

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Luke had a little fall and cut his eyebrow in Brians house, Sarah went mental and wanted top plastic surgeons on call for Luke in the a&e but a steri strip was all was needed

Sorry I’m not laughing at poor little Luke. Who I’m sure was over it pretty quick. What an absolute narcissistic nutjob!

Reactions: 6
Luke had a little fall and cut his eyebrow in Brians house, Sarah went mental and wanted top plastic surgeons on call for Luke in the a&e but a steri strip was all was needed
You forgot to mention he had to go back the following day to see the plastic surgeon!! Without mentioning that you didn't make it dramatic enough. We know how much Burp loves the drama!!

Reactions: 2
* Unpopular opinion*

i don’t have to love B&M just because I detest Burp.
The childcare arrangements/custody should well be sorted at this point and I won’t believe burp can hold up a court this far down the line.
However - there is more evidence written, spoken and documented online that Sarah continually makes allegations against Brian not having Luke and all that.
The evidence is there- typed and spoken for all to see. Brian- why haven’t your sent her a cease and desist letter? You’re allowed asked her to stop tit talking about you it cannot interfere with a custody arrangement. And if that’s your excuse of why you’re not dealing with it then you’re worse than her.
The other reason he might not be doing anything is maybe it’s true? Because I know for sure if someone was making allegations about me and my custody arrangements to 45k strangers - if it was false I would be asking her legally to shut up.
And the notion that doing that would somehow make things worse or damage arrangements is totally fake it’s a seperate thing.

anyway just my Tuppence worth. I don’t believe he is St Brian and why he’s letting her tit talk about him, especially if it’s not true, it just mind blowing.
🙌🏽🙌🏽 Preach!!! Brian is a deadbeat dad. Luke is the innocent one & the only one who will genuinely get hurt.

Reactions: 5
All this talk about people hoping Keet does a runner when they get home, what about poor Luke? Another male figure abandoning him would have an awful effect on him

Reactions: 9
When people go on and on about their partner on social media that’s not a good sign. Especially when Keets face either has that creepy, fake, joker smile or he looks like he wants to bate her. She will end up a single mam again after this ivf mark my words. She wants the happy family unit and doesn’t matter if they’re not really happy. She’s like one of those teens from a broken home who’s never known a real family, who goes and gets pregnant on purpose and daddy is gone before the baby turns 1. We all sadly know these women.
Narcissistic manipulate women that's our Sars !!!

Reactions: 1
I cannot understand how anybody thinks any of these yokes are normal or anyway respectful.
Sarah well we all know what Burps is made of. It's a bad day when a bigot bully fat boy is nicer to ur child than she is herself. If I was that much of a selfish witch I deffo wouldn't be on promoting it to 45k people. Look at me Burp big back a total witch to my child but a racist bigot is doing a better job than me!!!!!
As for Brian he had no backbone when he was with Burp so he's not gonna grow one now. Get off ur hole Brian and do whats right for ur child. Looser as far as I can see. Another child already and he only called off a wedding 2 years ago and left 1 child in a broken home. Don't get me wrong I'm a single mam but if I did get with someone so soon I would deffo be making sure my coil was well and truely in place.
As for St Michelle, I don't even know what to say. U have a child from one guy and 2 mins into a new relationship u get banged up with another. No cop on from.amy of these gobshites. Mad for babies that nobody wants to look after.
The whole lot are a joke. 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 26
And she had to go collect stepped up dad in the horrors to go hospital

Reactions: 2
So We are married 8 years and have an almost 2 year old. But we are together 16 years and in that have lost jobs, been diagnosed with MS (me) he got long covid very bad and had heart surgery twice this year because of it (he’s 38, no health issues ever before). I had a colostomy bag fitted as pregnancy ruined my bowel so before the Ukraine war we were amid a process seeking surrogate for baby number 2 (someday 🤞🏼😭🙏🏼). So our lives are busy and run of the mill and some days I cry over it all or I cry because we are out of milk, and we might argue because of stupid stuff but then there are days like yesterday when I am reminded how much I love him and he loves me. Silly stuff but he just knew I was down and out over the wait for surrogacy updates and he did the things he hates with me so that we had a gorgeous couples day. I went to bed lastnight with his hand over me snoring and I just thought ‘god I really love him, we are so lucky. He would do anything for us’.
But I would never say that to my friends or family, let alone 45k strangers over and over it would sound psycho. If I rang up my bestie today to tell her about yesterday and said ‘I’m so lucky I’m so blessed’ she would probably say I’m bragging & slag me because she wouldn’t ring me up and do the same:
That’s why I can’t get over Sarah and her loud love and reassurance of Luke/Keith I do think it’s to trap him further in to their ‘bubble’ so that he feels he can’t leave because of so many knowing ‘he would be upsetting Luke’ etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.