Sarah Burke #35 Sarah Burke went to nuuu yark Very far from caark, Luke’s having a ball haven’t seen him

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We will have to agree to disagree in this one. Julie while dim is harmless and seems like ud have a laugh with her even if it was prob at her.
While big back on the other hand is a danger. Real rough sort that would fight with her own toe nails and drag u down with the her. Loud mouth witch that would get u in bother. I'd actually be embarrassed to be out with her. So it's Julie for me everyday of the week.
We don't really have to agree to disagree on anything! A question was asked by someone and I give my answer, I didn't realise it was up for debate!

Jesus, tattle is really pissing me off this week!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
We don't really have to agree to disagree on anything! A question was asked by someone and I give my answer, I didn't realise it was up for debate!

Sounds like me on my cykelllll 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I've never been to NYC and from what I've seen the last 10days I defo wouldn't bother...
What's I've learned is it's warm
There's an Irish bar
A water park
A fast boat
People dress up in costumes
Unless keets aunt starts an air b+b where I can get free childcare food and lodging and a car then I'll save myself the dollars and go to Tenerife or the likes

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Same, some people really rile me on here. Big long essays saying the same tit over and over and over again every few days. I tell you to whomever reads them essays fair play to you lol 🙈 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Just seen FBG is going to be on TV tomorrow night talking about anxiety and trolls, wait for Sarah and all the other huns to jump on the band wagon.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Same, some people really rile me on here. Big long essays saying the same tit over and over and over again every few days. I tell you to whomever reads them essays fair play to you lol 🙈 🤣
Agreed, a lot of skim reading is done by me on this thread 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just seen FBG is going to be on TV tomorrow night talking about anxiety and trolls, wait for Sarah and all the other huns to jump on the band wagon.
O ffs they’ll on be on ‘you’re so brave #warrior’ o would they ever all duck all. Ppl call them out on their shite and they are automatically trolls. Wrecks my tits

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She would need to work on her pronunciation of anxiety before appearing on TV!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
We will have to agree to disagree in this one. Julie while dim is harmless and seems like ud have a laugh with her even if it was prob at her.
While big back on the other hand is a danger. Real rough sort that would fight with her own toe nails and drag u down with the her. Loud mouth witch that would get u in bother. I'd actually be embarrassed to be out with her. So it's Julie for me everyday of the week.
“Fight with her own toe nails” I love you, you’re on fire today 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
She does know. The constant asking Keith questions is to show her audience how much they are interlinked
This is really pisses me off too... Why does she always act stupid around him and have to ask him the most stupid things 🥴 Those of us that know her, knows she bleeping the knows 🤯 Why does she always do that. She's like a bleeping child.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Julie & Sarah are cut from the same cloth. 2 common scourges on society dragging up their children while necking pints

Reactions: 19

Ouch someone's in a mood.
Maybe u need a lil break gurl and don't not be wrecking the buzz on here!

Reactions: 8
I've never been to NYC and from what I've seen the last 10days I defo wouldn't bother...
What's I've learned is it's warm
There's an Irish bar
A water park
A fast boat
People dress up in costumes
Unless keets aunt starts an air b+b where I can get free childcare food and lodging and a car then I'll save myself the dollars and go to Tenerife or the likes
But she’s in a bubble…. 🫢🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Someone please post the TikTok comment here, she is TRIGGERED 😂 hangover crankies getting her, Jazus she’ll be in the horrors when keet does a runner to his mammies for some peace and a Burps intervention when they land 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What happened??? Jesus she must have been bad. Left herself down 🤣. She’s like an absolute dog. God she’s looking more like her ‘before’ pic by the day. Imagine her going back to her class this week???? How would you face your members?

Reactions: 8
Her weight was up longgggggggg before she went to Nuw Yark.. Someone said for a slimming world consultant she's obviously not following it and she put up on her stories "Ya I don't" 😭😭😭😭🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.