Sarah Burke #35 Sarah Burke went to nuuu yark Very far from caark, Luke’s having a ball haven’t seen him

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never and I mean never . She has the most negative energy in person and she would eat herself if she was chocolate, it's about the only thing she can't eat .
Was on teaspill the other day about her being so unlikeable. How that is the reason why she is not or will not ever do well as an insta hun

Reactions: 7
I’m dying to see the big show of the box of choccies and wine she leaves the aunty as a pittance thank you after being guilted into it by tattle…ye know….coz she doesn’t read here or react to anything that’s said 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sarah is extremely unlikeable, she appears smug, boastful and has no idea how to interact with her followers, her page is not growing.
She can only get the bottom feeder brands that will take anyone with a following over 20000, she may compare herself to Julie when she sees Julie also doing Dylan oaks #sp but what she needs to realise is that Julie has a paid partnership with Sky and gets the better codes because her page is growing.
The smell of desperation from her to get new brand deals is almost worse than her B.O and greasy hair, when you click in her profile the first thing you see is an email for potential brand deals while Julie is confident enough in her ability to attract brands that her managers address is further down, not even eoghan is desperate enough to take big back burke on!

Reactions: 15
Seriously who do she think she is why would anyone ask her questions about New York a lot have been there bet she will make it all about her and how good Keith is with Luke she be asking the questions on that long flight home she’s all me me me people only follow her for her car crash she’s not likeable just look at her likes and comment on Instagram there’s not much

Reactions: 10
And all this bullshit about "he was so well-behaved" and she's "so proud of how good he was". Would she ever f**k off he's not a feral sewer rat, the majority of kids are capable of behaving themselves
You know, you joke about him not being a feral sewer rat but her genes are strong 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She's not quite as common as Julie, at least she can string a sentence together
We will have to agree to disagree in this one. Julie while dim is harmless and seems like ud have a laugh with her even if it was prob at her.
While big back on the other hand is a danger. Real rough sort that would fight with her own toe nails and drag u down with the her. Loud mouth witch that would get u in bother. I'd actually be embarrassed to be out with her. So it's Julie for me everyday of the week.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
We will have to agree to disagree in this one. Julie while dim is harmless and seems like ud have a laugh with her even if it was prob at her.
While big back on the other hand is a danger. Real rough sort that would fight with her own toe nails and drag u down with the her. Loud mouth witch that would get u in bother. I'd actually be embarrassed to be out with her. So it's Julie for me everyday of the week.
I agree, Julie is loud and silly, Sarah is rough and aggressive, especially of her sisters are around to back her up.
Both common as muck and dragged up in the pub but Sarah is an actual scumbag, I have seen her behave like this

Reactions: 12
Julie is as rough as a badgers arse. She’d tear ya. I seen her out one night and between her and her friends Jesus you’d walk the other way. She’s after playing up the stupidity and being dim and she exaggerates her accent something serious-she’s a yoke. But our sarrrrraaaaahhhhh is on another level. She was and will always be a waaaaa

Reactions: 8
I agree, Julie is loud and silly, Sarah is rough and aggressive, especially of her sisters are around to back her up.
Both common as muck and dragged up in the pub but Sarah is an actual scumbag, I have seen her behave like this
I'd rather go on a date with Larry Murphy than meet up with Sarah or Julie 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Do you know her?

Reactions: 1
"No question Sarah, I just wanted to say ye look so happy in your little family unit, ye look like ye had a ball and the happiness is glowing out of ye" 🙄🙄🙄🙄 blah blah blah blah

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The pair of them clearly spent their last day of their holiday that “revolves around Luke”, without Luke and on the piss. I know she didn’t show drink but you just know she’s lashed in those stories

Reactions: 20
It's interesting that they're not friends isn't it. They are both around the same age aren't they?

Reactions: 5
Ah ffs theyre after leaving luke with the stepped up auntie again ! Broke her heart to buy the buzz toy id say. What a pathetic excuse of an nyc trip! He may aswell have gone to Clarney!
-boat trip on clarney lakes
- jaunting car
-aqua dome
-mom slugging pints
All got in clarney
Can't believe she didnt go to woodbury common etc even for shopping even??

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.