Sarah Burke #35 Sarah Burke went to nuuu yark Very far from caark, Luke’s having a ball haven’t seen him

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really is just a gaslighting burping narcissist with Walter Mitty syndrome 😱😱

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The only thing any of us know for sure about burp, her baby daddy and his new relationship is that none of them believe in birth control. How about looking after the child you already have before lashing another one out? Use a condom.

Reactions: 17
How long was she broke up with Brian before he moved on or did she move on first?? Sounds like from reading on here that she only got into relationship for the sake of it, because her ex met someone maybe I’m wrong.

Reactions: 3
The only thing any of us know for sure about burp, her baby daddy and his new relationship is that none of them believe in birth control. How about looking after the child you already have before lashing another one out? Use a condom.
She thinks you see that a pregnancy would secure Keith for at least 12-18 months as he would hardly leave her pregnant (in her warped mind) or with a newborn.
Genuinely if the boy has one decent friend or family member they should take
Him aside the minute he gets home and tell him to run. I know he’s getting free rent , a ride & a woman who will never moan about him going out drinking because drinking is such a huge part of her ‘social life’ - it’s not normal
That every single weekend the parents or adults looking after a child would have access to day and nights out on the beer & not to mention holidays and weekends away surrounded by drink too.
If he’s fond of the drink and an easy ride maybe he’s too blind to see the bigger picture

Reactions: 9
Exactly. Jesus I know if my engagement didn’t work out and I had to walk away from that life with a child involved I would think long and hard about even getting into another relationship again, never mind jump right in and have another baby basically a year down the road. And Sarah is no better trying to compete with them with her ivf bollox. They’re all idiots as far as I’m concerned.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I cannot understand how anybody thinks any of these yokes are normal or anyway respectful.
Sarah well we all know what Burps is made of. It's a bad day when a bigot bully fat boy is nicer to ur child than she is herself. If I was that much of a selfish witch I deffo wouldn't be on promoting it to 45k people. Look at me Burp big back a total witch to my child but a racist bigot is doing a better job than me!!!!!
As for Brian he had no backbone when he was with Burp so he's not gonna grow one now. Get off ur hole Brian and do whats right for ur child. Looser as far as I can see. Another child already and he only called off a wedding 2 years ago and left 1 child in a broken home. Don't get me wrong I'm a single mam but if I did get with someone so soon I would deffo be making sure my coil was well and truely in place.
As for St Michelle, I don't even know what to say. U have a child from one guy and 2 mins into a new relationship u get banged up with another. No cop on from.amy of these gobshites. Mad for babies that nobody wants to look after.
The whole lot are a joke. 😡
“Banged up” referring to pregnancy 😂😂😂 must be the scaldy in me but I automatically assumed prison 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’d say inside she’s fuming there’s no ring. She definitely expected it no matter how much she says she wasn’t. Otherwise she wouldn’t bother posting questions like “are you going to get engaged in NY” and making Keet answer. Mortifying.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’d put money within a week of being home Sarah will be on telling us all about how she really suffered in NYC with her 90 cysts but for the sake of her little lukey she put on a brave face but all the while she was in agony and mentally suffering but thank god keet had her laughing all day didn’t he, he did. She was exhausted all day and didn’t know why(defo wasn’t the sessions) so there’s obvs something wrong and she don’t care what anyone says, she is on a journey with the best stepped up daddy and they’re gona laugh all the way to Dublin won’t they, they will

• Haha
Reactions: 37
He’s a beaut isn’t he our Keeh!! 😂
I'm surprised he hasn't been picked up as a model over there, u know the way u hear of people just picked from pure obscurity to then be plastered over times square in a flash.

Christ they are simply just comman as duck

Common*

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm surprised he hasn't been picked up as a model over there, u know the way u hear of people just picked from pure obscurity to then be plastered over times square in a flash.

Christ they are simply just comman as duck

Common*
Especially seeing as they keep stopping herself asking where she got her Shein shite and Nike co-ords…

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.