Sarah Burke #35 Sarah Burke went to nuuu yark Very far from caark, Luke’s having a ball haven’t seen him

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now this I will agree with, Brian is too laid back for his own good. I know and like Brian as a person but he is all about the easy life which can be to his detriment.
I’m under the impression he loves Luke but his “just add water” instant family is easier to move on with and just deal with Sarah over Luke when she’s playing nice and needs a baby sitter after the regular ones have told her to duck off. Disgusting way to be but Sarah and the crazy family would make me think twice about dancing that devils tango with them. Maybe he’s hoping Keet will financially ruin Sarah with all her weekends away and nights out so it’s easier to take Luke permanently in court, sly divil he may be. Her ditching of her child will be a rod for her own back if he ever does bother his arse to take this all to court

Reactions: 8
And just in case we forget - this ivf journey that is due to start once they are home I really hope it doesn’t because she’s going to be in the same situation 2.0 when things do go tits up with Keith and that will make a very uncomfortable and bitter home for not only Luke but for another sibling also.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
It’s so telling, not is all rosy in the garden, a public cringey declaration of love etc - it’s such bullshit

Reactions: 16
Brian is very involved in Lukes life while trying to steer clear of Sarah because she is a melt. He is respectful of her as the mother of his child but she hounded him when they broke up, used every excuse in the book to contact him to get answers.
She went ballistic when she found out he was in a new relationship, even though she was supposedly besotted with Keith at the time, and the attention seeking started again.
All of this bullshit on instagram about her family unit is to get attention and a reaction from Brian, she blatantly puts up pre records of Luke with Keith when luke is with Brian, hoping Brian will call her out on it and she will get an opening to vent or to 'talk'.
Custody is sorted, Brian has Luke way more than is shown, after all Sarah is out and about a lot for someone who has a child 98% of the time, but Brian let's it go over his head and won't give her the attention she craves

It’s so telling, not is all rosy in the garden, a public cringey declaration of love etc - it’s such bullshit
Exactly, who is she trying to convince, us or Keith?

Reactions: 22
Brian is very involved in Lukes life while trying to steer clear of Sarah because she is a melt. He is respectful of her as the mother of his child but she hounded him when they broke up, used every excuse in the book to contact him to get answers.
She went ballistic when she found out he was in a new relationship, even though she was supposedly besotted with Keith at the time, and the attention seeking started again.
All of this bullshit on instagram about her family unit is to get attention and a reaction from Brian, she blatantly puts up pre records of Luke with Keith when luke is with Brian, hoping Brian will call her out on it and she will get an opening to vent or to 'talk'.
Custody is sorted, Brian has Luke way more than is shown, after all Sarah is out and about a lot for someone who has a child 98% of the time, but Bfian let's it ho Iver his head and won't give her the attention she craves

Or Brian, like you say - it’s al for him

Reactions: 2
Like we all KNOW the worst part of holidays is travelling home with your partner and kid, tired, maybe broke and cranky!
Lanzaroddy to cork isn’t long haul so that’s ok but New York to Dublin to Cork is fairlllllly long if you’re already in a crappy mood…. Will there be matching airport outfit pics this time I wonder!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It seems that Brian does spend time with Luke but you wouldn't hear that from burp as it doesnt fit her narrative. But he also has an actual full time job not a pretend one like sarah who works about 3.5 hours a week. So it wouldn't make sense for him to be with his dad every day if he has a job to go to. But i do believe he must be either lazy or couldnt give a tit as if anyone eluded to things about me like she does about him i would be straight to court to stop all that bull.

Reactions: 11
It seems that Brian does spend time with Luke but you wouldn't hear that from burp as it doesnt fit her narrative. But he also has an actual full time job not a pretend one like sarah who works about 3.5 hours a week. So it wouldn't make sense for him to be with his dad every day if he has a job to go to. But i do believe he must be either lazy or couldnt give a tit as if anyone eluded to things about me like she does about him i would be straight to court to stop all that bull.
What does she allude to though really? Just that she has him 98% of the time. Both Brian and most importantly Luke know that is not true. There is no reasoning with Sarah, she has no shame and must always get the last word and honestly is it worth starting a fight and possibly having ill feeling spilling over on to Lukes life for the sake of a few people on Instagram thinking he's a deadbeat dad?
Everybody sees through Sarah, so Brian does not care what people who know him think of him, he is secure in his relationship with his son and does not want to start unnecessary fights.

Reactions: 12
I went to London recently as a surprise for my nieces 18th we only did an overnight stay but we managed to do more than what Sarah has done in her whole trip to New York 😂😂 yes it was go go go the whole time but we managed to do all the sites Big Ben etc (not the pubs) went to see The Lion King in the West End, had a stroll through China Town,visited the m&m store, visted platform 9 3/4 took in the vibe of Camden,went on a canal boat trip, and visited where Amy Winehouse and Freddie Mercury lived…. We had an absolute ball slept for about two days afterwards but still 😂😂

Reactions: 13
Custody is sorted, Brian has Luke way more than is shown, after all Sarah is out and about a lot for someone who has a child 98% of the time, but Brian let's it go over his head and won't give her the attention she craves

Custody is sorted? So is there a formal arrangement in place?

Reactions: 1
I went to London recently as a surprise for my nieces 18th we only did an overnight stay but we managed to do more than what Sarah has done in her whole trip to New York 😂😂 yes it was go go go the whole time but we managed to do all the sites Big Ben etc (not the pubs) went to see The Lion King in the West End, had a stroll through China Town,visited the m&m store, visted platform 9 3/4 took in the vibe of Camden,went on a canal boat trip, and visited where Amy Winehouse and Freddie Mercury lived…. We had an absolute ball slept for about two days afterwards but still 😂😂
Sounds brilliant for adults but To be fair the child is 5. Dragging him around this much for the sake of the gram would be unfair too. I don’t think there’s any harm staying in a comfortable home with relatives and leaving the hotel out. I just think she shoots herself in the foot showing off about what she’s going to do and then doesn’t actually do it!!!

Reactions: 9
Aoife Walsh doesn’t post her baby at all, she did at the start and then there was a legal intervention and now no pics and no mention of dad etc. it’s completely possible and do-able to stop her talking that tit online she’s airing dirty laundry like the commoner she is. But he can and should try stop her with legal support.
Are Aoife and the fiance split up

Benefits street, I love that comment from someone earlier.

They are living out an episode of Jerry springer or Jeremy Kyle here right in front of us.
They are skangers, pure and simple, the people u would avoid at all costs if u saw them on holiday.
You'd be mortified that they were Irish like u whilst u try and mingle with the classy French, Spanish, Italian or Greek locals to avoid them.
This trip to NYC is beyond embarrassing.

I've no idea who they are, I just follow herw and see stories but it seems a lot on this forum know them or the ex personally.
To ye I would just say lads, let them off, do they impact ur lives day to day or have any direct influence on ye? I guess NO so let them off thinking they are actually someone, reality is, she is a commoner from a cork suburb and like all the insta huns....they've come from nothing and trying to make something of themselves. This train will crash soon enough and they'll be nobody's again. Remember when bebo, MySpace, Facebook were actually things...Instagram will run its course soon and these will all be cannon fodder for the scrap heap.

Reactions: 8
The amount I can cram into a weekend in London. Same as yourself. Such a waste of a trip. NY is my absolute dream, some day… and I’ll make the most of every second. But I’m not the sort to waste holidays, i love seeing the sights!

Reactions: 3
What does she allude to though really? Just that she has him 98% of the time. Both Brian and most importantly Luke know that is not true. There is no reasoning with Sarah, she has no shame and must always get the last word and honestly is it worth starting a fight and possibly having ill feeling spilling over on to Lukes life for the sake of a few people on Instagram thinking he's a deadbeat dad?
Everybody sees through Sarah, so Brian does not care what people who know him think of him, he is secure in his relationship with his son and does not want to start unnecessary fights.
Well if that doesn't bother him hes a better person than i am. That would drive me bananas id have to call you out. Or maybe he just doesn't look which would be the healthier option 😂 especially as all her stories are aimed in his direction to probably try get a reaction 😂

Reactions: 7
When people go on and on about their partner on social media that’s not a good sign. Especially when Keets face either has that creepy, fake, joker smile or he looks like he wants to bate her. She will end up a single mam again after this ivf mark my words. She wants the happy family unit and doesn’t matter if they’re not really happy. She’s like one of those teens from a broken home who’s never known a real family, who goes and gets pregnant on purpose and daddy is gone before the baby turns 1. We all sadly know these women.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Brian was not allowed see Luke for a few months after the accident, she would not allow him to go. Brian was bringing Luke away and on a sleep over and out for a birthday meal and Sarah is on rolling her eyes, he can not win. If Keith is so amazing why can she not just shut up and get on with it, truth is she is still obsessed with Brian.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.