Sarah Burke #35 Sarah Burke went to nuuu yark Very far from caark, Luke’s having a ball haven’t seen him

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Putting aside if you like her or not, she’s done a really poor job of insta over the last week. It’s her job??? And there have been 3 gram posts, a few stories but nothing really showing anything of NYC. I mean even if you took some shots of the street it would be better than this. She could be anywhere today. Where’s the atmosphere?
The atmosphere is hidden away with the 90 cysts

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She's taking it all in and experiencing it (in a glass of vodka and full fat coke) she'll surely look back on this and die of shame like I have so many questions for her hilight when she gets back but none of them I think she'll like or answer 😂😂

Reactions: 6
everytime I think of sayrahsssss live now I think of that video on you tube "bite her kelly" "hit her kellyyyyyy" "kellyyyyyyy" 🤣🤣
I thought of that when she was on about Kelly on the live 🤣🤣 what a time to be alive 🤣🤣🤣 “aaaaaate her kelleeeeeey, bite her noooooose kellleeeeeeeey “ 🫣🤦‍♀️🤣😅

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Is this the first time they have all been away for more than 3 days together. Its completely different going away with kids, you can't lie in the bed hungover all day, you have to get up and bring them places. The cracks are starting to show keet looks miserable only for Luke being there he would be on the plane home.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
You can actually feel the fake smile coming from Keith their as bad as each other for the Instagram posts, he knows how to act and crack a smile , wonder who was watching Luke when they were busy making memories 🙈🤭 the pool should be sterilised after them 🤢

Reactions: 8
First of all 🤮🤮🤮🤮
But the bigot is never off duty because Sarah has said to family that Keith is a '' handy babysitter' when they questioned why she is with him. In the flesh Sarah is bulky and Keith is pink. Both of them have questionable hygiene routine from what Sarah shows.
She would rather show forced portraits of the unit she has created even though Keith would rather be back with the girl with the savage ass and Sarah is messaging a few guys, all anon except the guy at Keith's brother's wedding who saw through Sarah and wouldn't give her the number she was dying for.
I would hate to be Keith knowing a large proportion of his friends and family know who Sarah was trying to text but tell the bigot that they are clueless to prevent a family argument

Because Brian took control and left her
“Sarah is bulky and Keith is pink”
I’m dead 😂😂😂

New thread title right there!

• Haha
I actually feel sorry for Sarah. It’s obvious her and Keith are killing each other. He isn’t even hiding his disdain for her when he is on camera.
Poor Sarah has been on about going to New York for months. But she isn’t in New York. I was going to work it out from their outfits but did they do one or two days in Manhattan. The rest of the time they have been in New Jersey. They have spent their time in someone’s backyard or at a mall or in a water park. She should have stayed with Tenerife. She is out of her depth in NY and is doing a Tenerife holiday there. I have never heard of anyone going to a water park on a trip to NY. She could be anywhere, not one of the most famous cities in the world.
I’m not enjoying this holiday. Go back to Turkey Sarah and we can be knotted again.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
To be fair a trip to nyc is usually shorter than what Sarah is away for. It makes sense to do days in the city and days outside. But she was harping on about going to New York when what she should have said was we are going to visit family in New Jersey and will spend a day or 2 in Manhattan. Like all the instahoes smoke and mirrors

Reactions: 19
I think everyone on this thread needs to take a long hard look at themselves. Saarrraaahh is to be applauded . She has spent 12 16 18 24 28 months giving Bob the Builder a run for his money building an enviable family unit with the stepped up daddy .

She works 70 hours a week running a Slimming world empire, bought 3 houses, sorry bought her house 3 times that she still rents , has made 90 cysts disappear and has her child 98 % of the time except when he is with his dad or other family members 3 + days a week.

She does training multiple times a week in some ones sitting room when most mere mortals only go to the gym and she is so organised she has gained her winter weight for winter 2024 all while driving it on.

Now here she is in New York , showing us all the best tourists spots like someone's back garden and light fixture, making time to go live with Kelly xoxo Kelly and modelling the latest polyester flammable fashun from Shein. Dont forget use code shestobepitied20 to get a discount on personalised tat. Well done Sarahn well done 👏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
I think everyone on this thread needs to take a long hard look at themselves. Saarrraaahh is to be applauded . She has spent 12 16 18 24 28 months giving Bob the Builder a run for his money building an enviable family unit with the stepped up daddy .

She works 70 hours a week running a Slimming world empire, bought 3 houses, sorry bought her house 3 times that she still rents , has made 90 cysts disappear and has her child 98 % of the time except when he is with his dad or other family members 3 + days a week.

She does training multiple times a week in some ones sitting room when most mere mortals only go to the gym and she is so organised she has gained her winter weight for winter 2024 all while driving it on.

Now here she is in New York , showing us all the best tourists spots like someone's back garden and light fixture, making time to go live with Kelly xoxo Kelly and modelling the latest polyester flammable fashun from Shein. Dont forget use code shestobepitied20 to get a discount on personalised tat. Well done Sarahn well done 👏
You’re just jealous and crave the love, stability and physique she has!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11

I agree @Puffin but one thing I have to correct you on is is your code. It won’t work as it’s not shestobepitied20 it’s she’stobepitied20. Now drive it on.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'd say she's going to get the road fairly soon from Keith seriously though yes he's probably a PR👁CK!!! But stickn the phone every where but his ar$e is enough to make anyone thick out! I'd say she's about enjoyable to be around as a man eating Hola hoops whilst scratching his sack.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She puts all those videos on insta so she obviously thinks that's normal in a loving relationship

Hi Sarah 👋 it was said here how unhappy they were so a selfie looking beyond happy had to b taken for the gram after luke was thrown to the other end of the pool 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 14
The child will remember his trip with Keet because he's the only one doing anything with him.
She filming or taking selfish but all the physical contact is from Keet. Every photo he's holding Luke. It's like she's just there to document it.
Also my horror when she very calmlsaid "Where's Luke" when he'd disappeared under the water not to be seen.
She should being doing all this with the child and put the phone away

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.