Sarah Burke #35 Sarah Burke went to nuuu yark Very far from caark, Luke’s having a ball haven’t seen him

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s the thing… I don’t even follow her 🤣
She done the exact same thing to me afew weeks ago, I don't follow her but watched her story in the middle of night and the next morning she'd blocked me from her stories 😂😂 The funny thing is, I usually watch her from WAI but the 1 time I didnt she caught me 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She done the exact same thing to me afew weeks ago, I don't follow her but watched her story in the middle of night and the next morning she'd blocked me from her stories 😂😂 The funny thing is, I usually watch her from WAI but the 1 time I didnt she caught me 😂😂
I’d love to know what her thinking is behind it… surely that is counterproductive to what she is trying to do “grow a following”. Someone might come on and have a nose to she is your content is something they want to follow…

Reactions: 6
What an experience! Is she for real? She took her child to a swimming pool! I'd hate to see her reaction if she took him to Disney.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sooooo she's doesn't read here 🤥 but came to tell her excuses as to why they didn't stay in the hotel and didn't do anything they wanted to do because the aunt told them not to

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Jesus Christ. ‘We made this holiday all about Luke….we haven’t been drinking…except for that one night’ What a sad bleeping state of parenting it is where not being shitfaced while parenting your child is something that you boast about. Gold star for her.

She’s one of those types that does just enough to never show up on social work’s radar but is still a disgrace. That poor little child.

Reactions: 26
ALERT ⚠ ALERT: The hair has been washed. I REPEAT: THE HAIR HAS BEEN WASHED! THIS IS NOT A DRILL

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
She literally addressed every single question on here except where are the 90 cysts 🤔🤔🤔😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Lovely of her to let us know that Luke won’t miss his Dad or baby sister when he moves to America 🙄

God, she’s awful.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Why is she always so out of breath. Sounds like she's out for a run while trying to brush that mop of hers. Really grinds my gears. Take a breath u big back and off u go

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sooooo she's doesn't read here 🤥 but came to tell her excuses as to why they didn't stay in the hotel and didn't do anything they wanted to do because the aunt told them not to
Nope, Saaaaaayyyyyyra hasn't read here since 1768. Anything she said today in her stories is just a pure coincidence.

To be honest, it doesn't sound like much of a holiday to Nu Yark 🙄 If it was me I would be spending the last day and night in a hotel in the city. The Plaza is open to anyone, we just walked right in and had some drinks. Then walked around Palm Court and the shopping area.

Alcohol is a huge part of her life, she never stops talking about it. Such a sad way to live.

Reactions: 15
Sarah lying saying they only drank once at the start of the holiday and that the other day it was only her drinking which she emphasised only her , but only yesterday she was saying Keith has a hangover. Liar

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
So much bullshit trying to justify the dealz budget trip to New York. Sarah if you have been 2 or 3 times before why would you need Keith’s aunt to tell ye what to do? Seeing the Statue of Liberty from a speedboat is not the same as seeing it properly. Staying in a strangers house is not the same as staying in a hotel. We know you aren’t a sightseeing person because you are seriously uncultured. I doubt anyone is asking you any questions, a travel blogger you most definitely are not. This trip is embarrassing

• Heart
Reactions: 31
She probably does think her holiday was brilliant, cause the bar is set very low. So to do a few days trips etc was exceptional for Saxa & Ham-head. She's ridiculous 🙄

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.