Sarah Burke #35 Sarah Burke went to nuuu yark Very far from caark, Luke’s having a ball haven’t seen him

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion

Just back from Nu Yark with Kathy Bates vibes cause no ring in sight, but Keeth got promoted.

Reactions: 4
I’ve the mad witch blocked so even if they give her my name, she cannot contact me. I dare her to reach out for me querying is a brands ambassador lying about how she procures their personalised pieces, that’s a genuine question 😉
That's fine if your comfortable with that, just saying be careful they could share your name and handle with others.

They think Burp is a Queen and they don't respond to complaints about Burp.

Screenshot_20220615_132856.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s back in the country what 2 days and she’s back to poor me I’m wrecked and don’t know why? Couldn’t be jet lag naw? Couldn’t be waking up at 5 naw? She’s bleeping demented. Hope keet gets a few comments at work telling him how bleeping demented he is putting up with that shite. So embarrassing

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She's pathetic trying to get pregnant with a man who doesn't want to get engaged or married to her. She's desperate for a ring. Everything with her is to satisfy Her needs. It's all about what she wants to make her feel good. She actually couldn't care less about teet, luke or the dog. Teet will need a truck to move out all the tacky personalized tit that has been sent to him when he finally gets another woman and moves on. I'd love if someone sent a personalized bottle of saxo salt.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That's fine if your comfortable with that, just saying be careful they could share your name and handle with others.

They think Burp is a Queen and they don't respond to complaints about Burp.

View attachment 1344913
They share my handle publicly or bring that psycho and her family down on me for asking a question and I will reign a tit storm so catastrophic on that bleep that duck me sideways she’ll regret the day she signed up to Instagram. And the company, I will take them to the bleeping cleaners for data protection, bullying, harassment, you name it. I’ll do a Lisa’s Lust List on this witch. I really don’t think they would be stupid enough to do that though her sisters are scum enough to try and act hard through fake pages. Though it would be comical to public ally prove the scum they are. Seems everyone tip toes around them and they’ve never been put in their place. Maybe they haven’t drunkenly started on the wrong person yet but give it time

• Heart
Reactions: 23
They share my handle publicly or bring that psycho and her family down on me for asking a question and I will reign a tit storm so catastrophic on that bleep that duck me sideways she’ll regret the day she signed up to Instagram. And the company, I will take them to the bleeping cleaners for data protection, bullying, harassment, you name it. I’ll do a Lisa’s Lust List on this witch. I really don’t think they would be stupid enough to do that though her sisters are scum enough to try and act hard through fake pages. Though it would be comical to public ally prove the scum they are. Seems everyone tip toes around them and they’ve never been put in their place. Maybe they haven’t drunkenly started on the wrong person yet but give it time
Its the connection to here even you want be careful not to dox yourself. Just be mindful, its not worth the battle as the company are just as bad as Burp.

Reactions: 4
Its the connection to here even you want be careful not to dox yourself. Just be mindful, its not worth the battle as the company are just as bad as Burp.
True true though I would say I’m not the only one that messaged them over this. They haven’t replied in fairness but as just said on Teaspill, Tattle isn’t trolling as it’s not directed to them, they’re choosing to read here. The same way I couldn’t take Mary down in centra to court over saying I look like a fat smelly witch everytime she sees me 😂 she knew instantly she fucked up, the replies went off just the same as they did with the Sweet King debacle…..there’s a part of me now wondering is she not actually as mental and vindictive as she lets on and this is a parody account like Yano that Katie Hopkins divil? Anything for attention?

Reactions: 7
Sorry but how does she expect to loose weight with the amount of food she’s consuming??? That wrap looks like it has the entire packet of ham and chicken, plus cheese, cup of soup on the background and now a bowl of granola!!!!
Everyone knows the key to weight loss is calorie deficiency, and she certainly isn’t burning any calories today

Reactions: 8
Julie needs herself one of those stepped up dads 😂
Do you know what as bad as julie is i think burp is so bad she makes her look normal and I'd love if she did get herself a stepped up dad for herself because unlike burp those kids dont have their dad in their life so it might be nice for them to see their mam in a solid relationship and someone who really takes an interest in them. I cant believe all the forcing Keith as a dad down our necks lately it's like shes gone onto a different level with it and theres def a reason,maybe she feels Michelle doesnt excel as a stepped up mammy and by showing all keet does she thinks brian will be pissed off he doesnt have a patron saint of stepped up mammys for luke, or maybe by going on about it and praising keet until the cows come home that his family/mates will convince him he cant leave her if he expresses cold feet to them because the child will be devo? I dont know but theres def a new reason why we are gettin it shoved down our throat 24/7, somethings happened.

Just to add it's only a matter of time before she comes on telling us he has started calling teeth dad, and that is the cherry on top of her as a psychopathic maniac. I know a guy who's parents split when he was young and his dad got majority custody coz his mam left the house and had no house at that stage, she was devastated and the dad made it nearly impossible for her to see the son and then he got with a new woman and within a year when he was about 5 they insisted he call her mam and told everyone he asked to call her mam himself. He still remembered that yrs later in adulthood how they made him call her that and he didnt want to coz he felt weird and sad for his actual mam who he was still seeing when the dad wasnt stopping it, and he cried secretly about it a lot. Luke will have such issues later on in life with her messing with his little head.People like burp dont care what effect these things have on their kids they just put themselves first always. Its sick.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Do you know what as bad as julie is i think burp is so bad she makes her look normal and I'd love if she did get herself a stepped up dad for herself because unlike burp those kids dont have their dad in their life so it might be nice for them to see their mam in a solid relationship and someone who really takes an interest in them. I cant believe all the forcing Keith as a dad down our necks lately it's like shes gone onto a different level with it and theres def a reason,maybe she feels Michelle doesnt excel as a stepped up mammy and by showing all keet does she thinks brian will be pissed off he doesnt have a patron saint of stepped up mammys for luke, or maybe by going on about it and praising keet until the cows come home that his family/mates will convince him he cant leave her if he expresses cold feet to them because the child will be devo? I dont know but theres def a new reason why we are gettin it shoved down our throat 24/7, somethings happened.

Just to add it's only a matter of time before she comes on telling us he has started calling teeth dad, and that is the cherry on top of her as a psychopathic maniac. I know a guy who's parents split when he was young and his dad got majority custody coz his mam left the house and had no house at that stage, she was devastated and the dad made it nearly impossible for her to see the son and then he got with a new woman and within a year when he was about 5 they insisted he call her mam and told everyone he asked to call her mam himself. He still remembered that yrs later in adulthood how they made him call her that and he didnt want to coz he felt weird and sad for his actual mam who he was still seeing when the dad wasnt stopping it, and he cried secretly about it a lot. Luke will have such issues later on in life with her messing with his little head.People like burp dont care what effect these things have on their kids they just put themselves first always. Its sick.
Michelle 100% is a "stepped up" mum. I've seen her with him and she's so kind and attentive with him... Just cos she hasn't got a phone rammed in his face showing how good she is or cheap tat saying mum doesn't mean she isn't... Sarah could learn a lot from Michelle's parenting with Luke..... Just saying.....

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Only back on Irish soil and she's moaning again..... My cyckelllll bla bla bla. Another month gone by knowing we are not pregnant. Thank duck is all I can say. One less child for u to duck up u spiteful witch.

Uv done that much damage to Luke already that the poor ladeen will pay for ur mistakes and vengance for the rest of his life. Ur a disgrace of a mother and should never be allowed to abuse ur son like this.

Thread title suggestion

Sarah Burke mentally tortures her son and is having IVF to have another one. Someone step in and reign this wan in, poor lil Luke has already too much damage done to him.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I don’t understand. Brian should be absolutely devastated that this is happening. He doesn’t have to start WW3 to take action, I don’t know why he seems to think roaring and shouting and carnage is the only option. He needs to gather all the evidence and present them to a court and also inform TUSLA for some support. I can only assume that it must suit him to have another man step in and care for Luke in the way he should be. Brian is pathetic if he doesn’t take some kind of action to stop this. Or maybe it suits him down to the ground.
Exactly!! It obviously suits him!
I definitely feel there is more going on in the background. Someone mentioned in a past thread that Brian gives a lot of his attention to his stepped up son as the wee boy has additional needs. Maybe his own son is suffering as a result.
I'm in no way sticking up for Sarah because it's obvious she's not right in the head but Brian is doing absolutely nothing to quash speculation.
He has pretty much allowed a new man to take his place while he in turn took the place of another man.
The whole thing is mental. I spent so long trying not to get pregnant because I never felt I was in a stable enough relationship and these ones are going around dropping sprogs like it's going out of fashion with any man that comes along. Crazy!!

Reactions: 9
Did she actually say she opened them in from not of him by mistake. Oh good lord this one is ..... . Gosh I don't even have a word for her anymore.
Then goes into say she will have to get him something else for father's day on Sunday. SARAH KEET IS NOT A FATHER. HE HAS ZERO CHILDREN OF HIS OWN
Slippers, she will get him slippers!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I love it 💪💪💪 Go girl 🙌

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Sarah u are a grown ass bleeping woman stop.showing how uneducated u are the word is period

Reactions: 2
Thread title suggestion

Sarah Burke mentally tortures her son and is having IVF to have another one. Someone step in and reign this wan in, poor lil Luke has already too much damage done to him

Reactions: 13
Long time lurker but had to set up account to comment....

Firstly, Aaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrgggggggghhhhhh wtaf with the dad stuff, poor Luke 😔

Secondly, what pissed me off even more is she's spouting how a cycle is coming and it's great but also means not pregnant... so let me get this straight, they are actively trying to get pregnant and she continues to get tit faced drunk when there's a chance she could be pregnant?

Is she actually ok in the head? Does she have any idea of the risks early on on pregnancy drinking the volume she does?

I hate saying it I really do, but I hope she never has another child, til she can prove she can go without drinking and get healthier, not talking about weight, just be able to converse without being short of breath grrrrrr

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Am I seeing things or does she have a load of pictures/ frames of quotes, etc?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.