Sarah Burke #35 Sarah Burke went to nuuu yark Very far from caark, Luke’s having a ball haven’t seen him

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So for breakfast she had a toasted wrap with god knows what and a mug of soup?? For breakfast?? Then 2 hours later had granola with berries and that... who has soup for breakfast??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Long time lurker but had to set up account to comment....

Firstly, Aaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrgggggggghhhhhh wtaf with the dad stuff, poor Luke 😔

Secondly, what pissed me off even more is she's spouting how a cycle is coming and it's great but also means not pregnant... so let me get this straight, they are actively trying to get pregnant and she continues to get tit faced drunk when there's a chance she could be pregnant?

Is she actually ok in the head? Does she have any idea of the risks early on on pregnancy drinking the volume she does?

I hate saying it I really do, but I hope she never has another child, til she can prove she can go without drinking and get healthier, not talking about weight, just be able to converse without being short of breath grrrrrr
Welcome 👏👏 love your profile name 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The whole place is talking about her! I moved jobs 2 months ago from a redundancy and I was in pharmacy sales (buying in the make up etc) so that was the reason I assumed everyone in my old workplace knew her as she gets free make up from oh my glam and cork is small, but the job I do now is so very different and we had a zoom meeting today and before our boss joined the first thing one of the others girls said was JESUS DID PEOPLE SEE WHAT SARAH BURKE SAID LAST NIGHT ABOUT THE DAD GIFTS and I didn’t even have a night out with my new workmates yet to know they were such craic. Anyway everyone can’t get over that she would deem it acceptable to talk such nonsense online but so many agree like here that Keith must be either as bad as her or worse because he is allowing her to make a bleeping idiot of her and say those things

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Totally off topic but is there a thread for more than just a ma.what’s wrong with her does anybody know?

Reactions: 1
Ya! Was thinking she'd have that kinda stuff and wanted to make sure wasn't imagining 😂😂
The one that says “this kitchen is for dancing” kills me 🤣🤣 herself and Julie are the same. Pure cheap tit mounted on the walls.. I’m surprised she hasn’t got crushed velvet sofas and diamonte shot scattered all around the place 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Unfortunately no point messaging Dylan Oaks they are in cahoots with Burp and just be careful as D.O will give Burp the names. One or other is lying or its a meeting of minds in the guise of a collab. All about making money as usual and yet again Burp is taking it too far, Luke is an unwilling pawn in all this.
If they give burp peoples names its a breach of gdpr and can be reported. The company will face a massive fine, its a serious breach

She’s back in the country what 2 days and she’s back to poor me I’m wrecked and don’t know why? Couldn’t be jet lag naw? Couldn’t be waking up at 5 naw? She’s bleeping demented. Hope keet gets a few comments at work telling him how bleeping demented he is putting up with that shite. So embarrassing

Exactly this.. she's exhausted cos she stays up late and gets up early.. try to get a proper sleep routine and you won't be so exhausted sayyyyrrrrraaaaaaah

So for breakfast she had a toasted wrap with god knows what and a mug of soup?? For breakfast?? Then 2 hours later had granola with berries and that... who has soup for breakfast??
Well Sarah Gordon Ramsey Burke does of course... I'm surprised she's not offering cooking classes 🙄🤢

The whole place is talking about her! I moved jobs 2 months ago from a redundancy and I was in pharmacy sales (buying in the make up etc) so that was the reason I assumed everyone in my old workplace knew her as she gets free make up from oh my glam and cork is small, but the job I do now is so very different and we had a zoom meeting today and before our boss joined the first thing one of the others girls said was JESUS DID PEOPLE SEE WHAT SARAH BURKE SAID LAST NIGHT ABOUT THE DAD GIFTS and I didn’t even have a night out with my new workmates yet to know they were such craic. Anyway everyone can’t get over that she would deem it acceptable to talk such nonsense online but so many agree like here that Keith must be either as bad as her or worse because he is allowing her to make a bleeping idiot of her and say those things
3..2...1... work colleagues from the zoom are reading your post trying to figurexout which one you are and vice versa 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
And worse by the sounds of it. Could tell she was that type though
Anyone that has everything personalised like she has… name on absolutely everything is normally a live, laugh love hun 😩🫣 going around in her good pink blazer, giant quiff, outrageous gel nails, orange tan, spider lashes, fluffy brows and putting the ex baby daddy on blast to the whole internet with her passive aggressive quotes 🤣 classic hun behaviour

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Anyone that has everything personalised like she has… name on absolutely everything is normally a live, laugh love hun 😩🫣 going around in her good pink blazer, giant quiff, outrageous gel nails, orange tan, spider lashes, fluffy brows and putting the ex baby daddy on blast to the whole internet with her passive aggressive quotes 🤣 classic hun behaviour
she even had her boyfriend personalized!!!!! Her name on his “dad” cufflinks is 🤯
She dresses the two “boys” the same as a way to personalize them too she’s flippin BONKERS!!!!!

Yes but more drink burp fart 💨
Hahahaaa! I wish she had this framed on the wall!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Borrowed this profile pic hope ye don’t mind
You are gas! The Profiler 🤣🤣 I love when women are lurking here for ages (like myself a long time ago) and Burps makes a tit show of herself so much so that she enrages us to make an account so we can rant about her and her bleeping antics 🤬
You just can't take it anymore and say duck it *sets up account* 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wow she’s a crazy witch!! Here’s what I think… IF Dylan oaks actually did send them out to her, she could have been the decent parent and let Luke give them as a present for His real dad.

It’s actually such a common situation where kids have step parents and the mam will buy a card or something small for kids to give their dad Father’s Day. As it is from the kids!!! She’s a spiteful selfish witch. She’s not putting Luke first at all ever, she’s prioritising keets ego.
Imagine poor Luke in school when teacher is askin about family , parents names etc and he says my mam is burp but I’ve 2 dad’s 🙄 child be so confused
This was my first thought on it. I guess you can't turn a profit when you can't record the #ad for Insta. 🤔

Daddy, pops, old man, papa, sperm supplier, da. Just a few ideas for the future victims, she’ll put Dylan Oaks out of business with freebies for all the stepped up father figures.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.