Sarah Burke #35 Sarah Burke went to nuuu yark Very far from caark, Luke’s having a ball haven’t seen him

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a witch. Why didn’t she give them to her own dad? He is still around right
Exactly! She’ll probably her own father something pure cheap cos thats the type she is, she’s not doing a nice thing for anyone unless she can benefit from it in some way. She could have done the tie clip for him and the cuff links for Keef or vice versa. I wouldn’t mind that, if she only had keiths initials on them, not bleeping dad. I don’t even think Dylan Oaks deserves any tit for this. I’d say they just told her about the products she’s to advertise as part of the ongoing collab and asked her what she wanted put on it.

Reactions: 4
Does Michelle’s little lad call Brian dad by any chance? Could this be where all of this is stemming from?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So she's a bit "flat" today, clearly after realising she has majorly fucked up with the father's day stories.....unfortunately she won't grow or learn from this, she will continue to make the same stupid decisions/mistakes because she is a bitter bitter witch.

Reactions: 11
Still waiting on the trampoline that's she said would be there for Luke as a big surprise when he came home from his holiday,more bulls"it out of her

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Exactly! She’ll probably her own father something pure cheap cos thats the type she is, she’s not doing a nice thing for anyone unless she can benefit from it in some way. She could have done the tie clip for him and the cuff links for Keef or vice versa. I wouldn’t mind that, if she only had keiths initials on them, not bleeping dad. I don’t even think Dylan Oaks deserves any tit for this. I’d say they just told her about the products she’s to advertise as part of the ongoing collab and asked her what she wanted put on it.
The fact they have someone like her hawking their shite on insta is reason enough for them to be taking some tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She is nothing if not predictable!
Sarah, you don't have a cycle starting, you have a period. You are already in a cycle. How many times does this need to be explained.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Dont worry I woke with a back spasm in the middle of the night so bad that I got sick with the pain, slightly improved but I am still at my desk working, I'd prefer to be hungover!!
oh shite, so sorry you are in grief, sending you loads of feel better vibes, back pain is the worst! xxx

Very curious to know about the nakedblondie been following her for years🤔🤣
hahahaha it isnt massive tea really, but I know someone who knows her personally, was in her group, she used to smoke 40 a day when she did really well with the weight loss, always had a fag glued to her face, and was an absolute c*** to people, really arrogant and nasty, really unpleasant woman!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
PERIOD SARAH ITS A PERIOD
🙄 like if you were someone who claimed to be suffering with infertility wouldn’t you be tracking your period? Wouldn’t you know when you were due? Seeing as she has told us for the last number of months about her cycle so we all know she has her period regularly.

Exhausted, pain needing the doctor right on Q

Reactions: 15
Is she embarrassed to say the word "period" or what? I can't understand how a woman her age is so ignorant about basic terminology.

Reactions: 10
Ah here the cycle talk has landed here we go again, she's septic infairness !!!!

The dog following her around looking for attention thinking she’s talking to him when she’s speaking. Would she not give him a little rub on the head or something. Cruel witch
Was thinking the same poor all Mikey she's as bad for neglecting him the witch 😡🐕

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Unfortunately no point messaging Dylan Oaks they are in cahoots with Burp and just be careful as D.O will give Burp the names. One or other is lying or its a meeting of minds in the guise of a collab. All about making money as usual and yet again Burp is taking it too far, Luke is an unwilling pawn in all this.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Thread title suggestion: #36 Back from New Yark and sad, focussed on erasing Luke’s dad, the girl is MAD!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
The dog following her around looking for attention thinking she’s talking to him when she’s speaking. Would she not give him a little rub on the head or something. Cruel witch
This!! It breaks my heart. She pays that poor little mite no attention. And yes I know she only pays luke attention for camera but I've no kids but a little doggy who was up all night sick and I cuddled him to sleep in between puking and pooping. I'm WFH today-actual work Sarah- and am struggling to work on the couch just so he can be beside me. Qnd this feckn wanderly wagon forgetting she even has Mikey.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
The fact they have someone like her hawking their shite on insta is reason enough for them to be taking some tit.
Yes 🙌 unfortunately I don’t get the impression any of these companies, Bperfect etc, pay any attention to the influencers apart from number of followers. They’re all about the money. The most disappointing for me is Brendan from bperfect not seeming bothered by Keith’s homophobic tweets

• Sad
Reactions: 10
😂😂😂😂🙈🙈🙈🙈 words fail me with this one. Nah can't even comment they are all as bad as each other in this love rectangle and its the kids caught in the middle that will suffer . Keith needs to get the duck out while he still can before another kid is added into the mix

Side note: this one would take to the bed for a month if anything serious happened her. Jesus H Christ it's a fecking bite and a blister maybe she should scrub off the scaldy tan to reduce the risk of infection 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This!! It breaks my heart. She pays that poor little mite no attention. And yes I know she only pays luke attention for camera but I've no kids but a little doggy who was up all night sick and I cuddled him to sleep in between puking and pooping. I'm WFH today-actual work Sarah- and am struggling to work on the couch just so he can be beside me. Qnd this feckn wanderly wagon forgetting she even has Mikey.

It's awful to see really she has no interest in Mikey like she abandons him for 10 days with new York and just totally ignores him now 😭 she doesn't deserve a dog our a child, horrible person she should be reported really, it's coming up to my 1 year anniversary of my doggie passing Christ like I'd give anything and do anything to have him here with me 🐕😭💜 dog owners like her make me so mad 😡

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Unfortunately no point messaging Dylan Oaks they are in cahoots with Burp and just be careful as D.O will give Burp the names. One or other is lying or its a meeting of minds in the guise of a collab. All about making money as usual and yet again Burp is taking it too far, Luke is an unwilling pawn in all this.
I’ve the mad witch blocked so even if they give her my name, she cannot contact me. I dare her to reach out for me querying is a brands ambassador lying about how she procures their personalised pieces, that’s a genuine question 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.