Sarah Burke #35 Sarah Burke went to nuuu yark Very far from caark, Luke’s having a ball haven’t seen him

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My fella wouldn’t harm me or anyone else for that matter, he’s way too relaxed for his own good sometimes but I explained the situation in a “if we had a child and separated and I did x y z….” And his response was “I wouldn’t bleeping murder you and the fella”. This is coming from a man whom is in the same situation as Luke, he was 7 when mam got new fella and still calls him by his name to this day even though they’re married YEARS. His dad even said to us the other day “I’d rather he wasn’t on your top table for the wedding, I’m his dad”….my chap is near 30 now and these feelings don’t change. I’m so disgusted and heartbroken for Luke and can’t imagine any mother would do this on their child if they truly loved them

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Ya know what, I dont... so I started out as a slimming world page which is how I ended up following this yoke and stayed cos the entertainment is class, along with fopperholic and naked blondie (I have some dirt on them through cross pollination) but now I changed into more lifestyle stuff we dont have many mutual followers....however...someone who is another former slimmingworld come lifestyle blogger recently put up a rant about people eating on their stories, and I replied saying someone springs to mind, and we had a bit of a witch about her- she isnt liked at all lol!

She never works with big brands at all, and I would say they never ask for her analytics or anything at all, they see a big following and that is all that matters, if they looked at her analytics (Ill see what she is on social blade) they wouldnt look at her twice. More naive businesses wouldnt do that. Other ones probably know she is more infamous than influential and know that although she is a mess she gets lots of story views so she is very cheap advertising- everyone watches to see what crap she does next and their product gets seen

Ill see her social blade now...
Waiting in anticipation....☺☺

Waiting in anticipation....☺☺
her engagement rate is actually 1.6% which actually is pretty average..rather oddly, I would have thought it was worse- it's all the profile visits hahahahaha!

edit to say actually 1.6%

Jesus why did I drink on a school night? I had a smoothie and its made it worse...all the syns in that blended fruit too.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
She’s a cruel insensitive horrible person yes we all get Keith stepped up to the plate and he’s been a father figure to Luke but Sarah if your parents split up and your mom done what your doing to Luke and got gifts for her boyfriend from you and nothing for your actual dad and forced another man into taking the place of your father how would you feel? Would you be angry upset confused? And what if you and Keith can never have kids of yer own a step kid isn’t the same as a biological kid yes he may be a father figure but he’s not Luke’s father can you please stop and think about your actions if your parents done to you what your doing to luke how fucked up do you think you’d be now as an adult maybe Brian is a dead beat dad but be the bigger person put your sons well being before anything else stop point scoring 🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 12
How has she managed to absolutely spectacularly duck up Mother’s Day and now Father’s Day this year?! She’s nothing if she’s not consistent anyway 🙈

If it wasn’t so pitiful it would be comical!

Just when we think she cannot possibly stoop any lower than the stepped up daddy agenda, she hits us with the KOC DAD bombshell …. she’s the gift that keeps on giving!

There no doubt that 95% of the views on her stories are there for the car crash entertainment value!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Of all the things she's said/done, I REALLY can't believe she did that on her stories. It's inexcusable. She's happy enough I'm sure to take Brian's maintenance but when it's everything else she wants this bigot stepping in. It's disgusting. If I were Brian I'd be off to my solicitor with a call to TULSA on my way.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I pity the Poor in kid in junior infants trying to make his fathers day card 😪
The thing is her situation is nothing out of the ordinary. So many blended families around now a days.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
her engagement rate is actually 1.6% which actually is pretty average..rather oddly, I would have thought it was worse- it's all the profile visits hahahahaha!

edit to say actually 1.6%

Jesus why did I drink on a school night? I had a smoothie and its made it worse...all the syns in that blended fruit too.....
Dont worry I woke with a back spasm in the middle of the night so bad that I got sick with the pain, slightly improved but I am still at my desk working, I'd prefer to be hungover!!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
The thing is she is actually very stupid as if she had got them pieces for lukes actual daddy people would have been like fairplay Sarah, and she would have had alot more people click in and buy them. She's going to fade out of the influencer game as she's really unlikeable, she needs to wise up if she wants to last.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The dog following her around looking for attention thinking she’s talking to him when she’s speaking. Would she not give him a little rub on the head or something. Cruel witch

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Ya know what, I dont... so I started out as a slimming world page which is how I ended up following this yoke and stayed cos the entertainment is class, along with fopperholic and naked blondie (I have some dirt on them through cross pollination) but now I changed into more lifestyle stuff we dont have many mutual followers....however...someone who is another former slimmingworld come lifestyle blogger recently put up a rant about people eating on their stories, and I replied saying someone springs to mind, and we had a bit of a witch about her- she isnt liked at all lol!

She never works with big brands at all, and I would say they never ask for her analytics or anything at all, they see a big following and that is all that matters, if they looked at her analytics (Ill see what she is on social blade) they wouldnt look at her twice. More naive businesses wouldnt do that. Other ones probably know she is more infamous than influential and know that although she is a mess she gets lots of story views so she is very cheap advertising- everyone watches to see what crap she does next and their product gets seen

Ill see her social blade now...
Very curious to know about the nakedblondie been following her for years🤔🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did she actually say she opened them in from not of him by mistake. Oh good lord this one is ..... . Gosh I don't even have a word for her anymore.
Then goes into say she will have to get him something else for father's day on Sunday. SARAH KEET IS NOT A FATHER. HE HAS ZERO CHILDREN OF HIS OWN

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The thing is she is actually very stupid as if she had got them pieces for lukes actual daddy people would have been like fairplay Sarah, and she would have had alot more people click in and buy them. She's going to fade out of the influencer game as she's really unlikeable, she needs to wise up if she wants to last.
She definitely missed a trick with this. People would have really admired her for it.

Reactions: 6
This is why she does not get the big brands, because she is is unlikeable and petty. If she'd come on her stories and said she'd gotten ones with dad for Brian on them, she would be so much more relatable, she could also have said she got ones for Keith with maybe a pet name or inside joke between Keith and Luke and people would have applauded her for handling what is a sensitive time for a lot of people with class.

She is using a business page to get digs at her ex, not realising that he dies not care what she does or says, she can give Keith every bit of tat with dad all over it in neon letters, Luke knows who his dad is. Brian does not mind Keith and luke having a bond, Keith lives with him and he just want luke to be happy.

This is why he will not engage with Sarahs vindictive behaviour, Brian has lived through Sarahs tempers and he will not have Luke have to listen to her four mouthed rants.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Aaaaaand just like clockwork she’s back with the put on crackly voice pushing the glasses up her face trying to be cutesy and talking about the return of the PCOS and the cykel 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I messaged Dylan oaks and told them that Luke has a dad called Brian and not Keith.off my other insta page 😂🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Aaaaaand just like clockwork she’s back with the put on crackly voice pushing the glasses up her face trying to be cutesy and talking about the return of the PCOS and the cykel 🙄🙄🙄
I hate getting my monster period every month anyways, but Yano it’s a cross women have to bear. But CHRIST this bleep makes me embarrassed to get one. Can’t even look at a box of tampons in the shops now without hearing “CYCKELLL”.she makes my cringe to be female

I messaged Dylan oaks and told them that Luke has a dad called Brian and not Keith.off my other insta page 😂🙈
I used my personal one, I don’t give a rats, they need to know real people are sick of her tit

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This is why she does not get the big brands, because she is is unlikeable and petty. If she'd come on her stories and said she'd gotten ones with dad for Brian on them, she would be so much more relatable, she could also have said she got ones for Keith with maybe a pet name or inside joke between Keith and Luke and people would have applauded her for handling what is a sensitive time for a lot of people with class.

She is using a business page to get digs at her ex, not realising that he dies not care what she does or says, she can give Keith every bit of tat with dad all over it in neon letters, Luke knows who his dad is. Brian does not mind Keith and luke having a bond, Keith lives with him and he just want luke to be happy.

This is why he will not engage with Sarahs vindictive behaviour, Brian has lived through Sarahs tempers and he will not have Luke have to listen to her four mouthed rants.
I don’t understand. Brian should be absolutely devastated that this is happening. He doesn’t have to start WW3 to take action, I don’t know why he seems to think roaring and shouting and carnage is the only option. He needs to gather all the evidence and present them to a court and also inform TUSLA for some support. I can only assume that it must suit him to have another man step in and care for Luke in the way he should be. Brian is pathetic if he doesn’t take some kind of action to stop this. Or maybe it suits him down to the ground.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.