Sarah Burke #35 Sarah Burke went to nuuu yark Very far from caark, Luke’s having a ball haven’t seen him

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone please post the TikTok comment here, she is TRIGGERED 😂 hangover crankies getting her, Jazus she’ll be in the horrors when keet does a runner to his mammies for some peace and a Burps intervention when they land 😂
Nothing on wai... what happened? X

Reactions: 3
Sarah hun we all seen you on your drunken live without the slimming filter on your face. That face was the absolute image of the face in that pic on the left you just shared on stories, from years ago. But go on and keep lying to yourself, whatever makes you feel better.
And Keep telling yourself that you and Keet are happy and a new baby is a great idea. Anyone that otherwise Is just jealous hun.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
We will have to agree to disagree in this one. Julie while dim is harmless and seems like ud have a laugh with her even if it was prob at her.
While big back on the other hand is a danger. Real rough sort that would fight with her own toe nails and drag u down with the her. Loud mouth witch that would get u in bother. I'd actually be embarrassed to be out with her. So it's Julie for me everyday of the week.
You most definitely don't know Julie.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She’s fuming lads. Pounding through the airport like no one’s business 🤣 who cares if she’s up weight like that’s nothing new. She’s devo it’s all over now and no ring 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Look at her stories. It’s up now. What did she say back to the person??? Or was it she replied ‘No I don’t’ follow SW and she now needs to back track.

Reactions: 6
But she doesn't follow the slimming world plan and she is over weight ,that's just facts .

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Like Ariana Grande now, no more tears left to cry...or is it cry Me a river 🤣🤣🤣.

Ffs, someone slagged about her weight.

Look, even watching the way she walks or waddles, u can see she is getting bigger, anyone out of breath walking needs to lose a few lbs.

Ur trip to NYC was car crash, whose going to ask for advice on it...u missed out on so much, I was actually looking forward to ur stories.

Maybe put the phone away for a few days, detox and stop slugging pints and eating shite food.

Ur a SW consultant, u know the drill, just cop the fok on and get with the program...its easy.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I don't get one minute she is talking about checking in bags than talking about the comment she really is on a mad one god help poor turkey teeth and Luke 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Imagine the puss on her on the plane home. 🤣
Also she seems to think she travelled to some untouched piece of land or took the ISS to the moon the way she’s going on about how to travel to NY. Ya we all know how to book flights thanks Sarah stop making a holy show of yourself

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Imagine the puss on her on the plane home. 🤣
Also she seems to think she travelled to some untouched piece of land or took the ISS to the moon the way she’s going on about how to travel to NY. Ya we all know how to book flights thanks Sarah stop making a holy show of yourself
Personally my only take away from her airport vids is she is in the same SCRUFFY clothes that she travelled over 20 hours over there in 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 14
I'm taking it he did propose like she wanted him to ? She will have a nervous breakdown when she gets back ,if not on the plane.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can someone please tell this dope that Lukey Burp Buckley O’Connor will be lucky to remember parts of this trip in 5 months, never mind 5 years or a poxy lifetime!

She’s in the full rage that he didn’t get down on one hoof and ask for her trotter in marriage! The trolls and tattle are gonna bear the brunt of it for a while now no doubt!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Personally my only take away from her airport vids is she is in the same SCRUFFY clothes that she travelled over 20 hours over there in 🤢🤢🤢
But their her airport clothes don't you know...

Can someone please tell this dope that Lukey Burp Buckley O’Connor will be lucky to remember parts of this trip in 5 months, never mind 5 years or a poxy lifetime!

She’s in the full rage that he didn’t get down on one hoof and ask for her trotter in marriage! The trolls and tattle are gonna bear the brunt of it for a while now no doubt!
We can handle it 🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Everyone puts on holiday weight but usually after a few days gallons of water and a good shite or 2 your back to normal weight how much does she eat and drink that she struggles or doesn't loose it again?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.