Sarah Burke #35 Sarah Burke went to nuuu yark Very far from caark, Luke’s having a ball haven’t seen him

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Medically she is obese though?! I'm just under 12 stone and I'm considered obese 🤷‍♀️
Oh Jesus I wouldn’t know but obesity is very slim margins these days, I’m verging on “overweight” “technically” at 10 st 9 for 5’6” so if I’m that and same height at her, I’d say she would medically be in the obese category. Not giving her excuses or trying to make anyone feel bad but it does seem doctors are quick to use the “obese” word these days

Reactions: 7
We will have to agree to disagree in this one. Julie while dim is harmless and seems like ud have a laugh with her even if it was prob at her.
While big back on the other hand is a danger. Real rough sort that would fight with her own toe nails and drag u down with the her. Loud mouth witch that would get u in bother. I'd actually be embarrassed to be out with her. So it's Julie for me everyday of the week.
Na Julie and her are well matched

Reactions: 3
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Well duck me, who knew that NYC is only for shopping or drinking! She has some load of bollicks up about trip. Plus the obligatory "how wonderful teeth is" how lucky Luke was so happy to stay with strangers, who are now his family 👪 . Christ you couldn't make it up. Should have gone to Santa Ponsa love. Only two recommendations for eating out are irish pubs. I can't just can't. But they did go wild one night and had a slice of pizza in time square.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
What a puke fest that Q&A reel is 🤢 She is not right in the head. And we all know that airline outfit wasn’t washed between the two wears….🤢🤢🤢

Mum of the year praising stepped up dad of the year is hardly an accolade now is it 🤣 Luke will be sleeping over at the neighbours while Mum is on the beer in 48 hours max.

Reactions: 19
“I’d never speak bad of him out of respect for Luke” - referring to Brian…sorry does this bleep think people have short term memory loss? And thanks to Keet HER kid now doesn’t have a “dummy” because she’s a useless bleep…..sorry but either way you look at this is bleeping weird. Why would a blow in stranger instantly start parenting your child and you let him, taking away a child’s doody and then why would ye admit you’re a useless duck that can’t parent your own child and that a stranger had to do it for you? She’s mental

• Heart
Reactions: 24
516A575C-C013-4CF8-B534-6042682EDD92.jpeg

Tell me this is a question from Burp’s reel without telling me this a question from Burp’s reel 👀

She has her priorities, that’s for sure 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She would never speak ill of Lukes Dad, then proceeds to say all the things he doesn't do that Keet does, Really

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
The recommendations are pitiful. People must be taking the piss asking her for food and sightseeing tips. Teets aunt should start doing bed and board and babysitting, she'd be booked out for the summer. I'd say that poor woman got landed with the luke for a good chunk of the freeloaders holiday. She's the opposite of a class act. If she's making a highlight she should call it "10 days in New York for under $250" because they hardly put their hands in their pockets

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Any weight loss tips Sar? I see how happy you are. You are glowing

Sorry but how grim were those recommendations? The paupers guide to New York City. As for all the things bigot does with Luke why isn’t Sarah doing them as the parent? This stepped up parent stuff honestly makes my stomach feel sick. It’s grim

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Looks like they spent more on the flights than they did on the "holiday of a lifetime"
Going to be a long drive to Cork

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Complaining about giving the characters 2 or 5 dollars for pics...then said these were lukes favourite part of the trip...ah lads 😂😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She said any doctor appointments and Keith is there with Luke.

anyone know who her GP is so I can report them to the medical council? He’s not the child’s parents nor next of kin and it’s completely inappropriate that he would be bringing the child to a doctors appointment

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Is she making out she put up weight in nj? No Sarah love you were obese before you got on the plane

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She would never speak ill of Lukes Dad, then proceeds to say all the things he doesn't do that Keet does, Really
Was just about to say that

She said any doctor appointments and Keith is there with Luke.

anyone know who her GP is so I can report them to the medical council? He’s not the child’s parents nor next of kin and it’s completely inappropriate that he would be bringing the child to a doctors appointment
She prop doesn't even tell brian luke is sick or has a doctor appointment she is nothing but a bleep

Reactions: 14
Times Square? most people visiting NY visit it for the first time then activley avoid it after that, its such a dump. They seemed to love it!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.