Sarah Burke #33 Doesn't know her cykels from washing to menstruation, shut up or risk an alteration

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't wait to see the chaos! Why take a child all the way to New York and then just take him on a helicopter ride over all the sites instead of actually visiting them! And $500, what the actual f**k.
I wouldn't be surprised if these fools don't even have their estas done.
I know and $500 for 15 mins. What the actual duck. And then going on about cancelling one night if the 2 night hotel stay. If I was heading to Ney York with my partner and 5 Yr old child I would have everything planned out because the time will fly by. And if you are sightseeing you would usually try to have everything precooked as you will often get the tours/sights cheaper. You would try to have an itinerary for each day as much as possible. And always leave a day for Woodburn Common or any other outlet mall. You don't spend spend that money to just wing it

Reactions: 6
I know and $500 for 15 mins. What the actual duck. And then going on about cancelling one night if the 2 night hotel stay. If I was heading to Ney York with my partner and 5 Yr old child I would have everything planned out because the time will fly by. And if you are sightseeing you would usually try to have everything precooked as you will often get the tours/sights cheaper. You would try to have an itinerary for each day as much as possible. And always leave a day for Woodburn Common or any other outlet mall. You don't spend spend that money to just wing it
That helicopter trip is all in her imagination......a bit like last Mondays Fertility Appointment, last weekends Clonakilty trip, the 768 cysts, Luke being a boy genius, buying the house......I could go on but I think ye get the gist ๐Ÿคฅ๐Ÿคฅ

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I am violently ill watching her slap her spare tyre & pretend sheโ€™s not in pain bating herself into those leggings ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿซฃ

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
That helicopter trip is all in her imagination......a bit like last Mondays Fertility Appointment, last weekends Clonakilty trip, the 768 cysts, Luke being a boy genius, buying the house......I could go on but I think ye get the gist ๐Ÿคฅ๐Ÿคฅ
Afternoon naps :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Laaaaads. Norriepitbull is friends with my sister as I've said before well she told her a few of the usual cretins have been stalking her profile.. Norrie I know ur reading here so soz but I have to share this.. this bottom of the barrel poundshop value deal "influencer" is watching all her vids. ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿคฎ skit though.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
BRB, just pouring acid in my eyes to unsee her wedging herself into them jaysis leggins. Was there any need ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I went to NY with my sisters about 6 years ago! We stayed in a hotel just off time Square, we got very lucky it wasnt crazy money, Basic but was clean! We spent 4 full days walking and open top buses sight seeing and one day in the outlets! If she has to travel in they will have to time

Reactions: 7
I wonder does she realise that the Bella ciao song she has on her lasagne story is about communism and goes back to world war 2 ๐Ÿ™Š

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hi my name is Larry The Labrador.
Iโ€™m a guide dog for @brandambassador who went blind this evening after watching Sarah close up the gurdle like she was closing in the door of a Ryanair plane fighting off turbulence before take off. Iโ€™ll be posting from now on. Woof ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿถ๐Ÿพ

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Lukey - some facts for your bed time reading

When you were born your daddy paid rent to live with Tina ๐Ÿ‘ถ
On your 1st birthday your parents were split up ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆ
On your second birthday your parents were back together ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘ง
On your third birthday your parents were engaged ๐Ÿ’
On your fourth birthday your parents had broken up โŒ
On your fifth birthday you had a stepped up daddy moved in ๐Ÿ™‹โ€โ™‚๏ธ

Thatโ€™s a lot of different birthday photo scenarios for a little boy ๐Ÿค•

you live in a house your mother celebrated buying 3-4 years ago but it still saving for a mortgage on it ? ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ 
you used follow man United up to when you got a stepped up daddy ๐Ÿฅ…โšฝ
You donโ€™t play GAA with your nearest club, instead you play with the club associated with your stepped up dad ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘

your mother tried to get you diagnosed with:
Diabetes ๐Ÿคฎ
Asthma ๐Ÿ˜ท
Appendix ๐Ÿค•
And other ailments after many out of hours visits to the mercy and south doc ๐Ÿค’

you will go to New York and spend time watching adults get drunk, telling you play with your switch or to watch TV ๐Ÿ˜ฐ
Iโ€™m sure instead of a helicopter ride youโ€™d prefer some attention from your mother ๐Ÿ’”
Your mother should be showering you most nights not your stepped up dad ๐Ÿšฟ

in spite of how this reads, you are a beautiful kid & we all hope your mother gets help for your obvious but minor speech issue & shows you love. You are being used as a pawn against your Dad & I hope if you ever read this youโ€™ll know your worth.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.