Sarah Burke #33 Doesn't know her cykels from washing to menstruation, shut up or risk an alteration

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok so this is for the dumb cunts aka we know who! Sarah New York is huuuge! Your aunt doesn’t live right near New York she lives in New York, now if you are trying to say Manhattan then you’d better be sure cos I’ve been to Manhattan a few times and even just going around Manhattan you need calves of steel and either cabs or a few subway stops. And the helicopter thing. What a load of bollox. Just get the tour on the boat ya gowl. A view of the statue, Christ he will remember that for his life. Also you will feel like a fish out of water over there as you are a New York -4 so don’t be flattering yourself thinking one person will notice you 🤪 yes I woke up and chose violence today, I can’t anymore.
Ah but its the" practiaclly in new york " got me I am knotted aren't quiche! She hasn't a bleeping iota.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
So realistically they are not going to be in new York but “near” New York and staying with family, and have only one night in the city booked where they will have to jam pack in everything including a helicopter ride? Haha this is going to be carnage

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Lukey is uber intelligent so he is!
Thats why she had to get him material off some company on insta coz she was worried he was behind at school, remember my name is Luke BURKE, the 1st we knew he wasnt a Buckley now, he missed weeks and weeks of school, now hes Einstein, dont all 5 year old kids like 'facts' oh i just realised ive 2 Einsteins living in my house🤣🤣

Reactions: 9
This New York trip will be comedy gold. Does she think New Jersey is like fairhill to cork city distance? She is in for a shock if she does. The amount of travelling they will have to do daily if they are heading in & out to Manhattan will have Luke wrecked never mind the distance of everything all around Manhattan. Even if they were staying smack in the middle they would be wrecked from walking. This is new york on a dealz budget, I’d rather stay at home than do it like that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
This New York trip will be comedy gold. Does she think New Jersey is like fairhill to cork city distance? She is in for a shock if she does. The amount of travelling they will have to do daily if they are heading in & out to Manhattan will have Luke wrecked never mind the distance of everything all around Manhattan. Even if they were staying smack in the middle they would be wrecked from walking. This is new york on a dealz budget, I’d rather stay at home than do it like that.
I can't wait to see the chaos! Why take a child all the way to New York and then just take him on a helicopter ride over all the sites instead of actually visiting them! And $500, what the actual f**k.
I wouldn't be surprised if these fools don't even have their estas done.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I can't wait to see the chaos! Why take a child all the way to New York and then just take him on a helicopter ride over all the sites instead of actually visiting them! And $500, what the actual f**k.
I wouldn't be surprised if these fools don't even have their estas done.
Exactly. That’s part of the New York experience seeing each sight individually. A helicopter trip is more teenager / adult. Don’t mention those because I’m hoping she doesn’t 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They are doing it arseways! If she had any cop on at all she would book a central hotel and then do a day trip/night over to visit family. She hasn’t a bleeping clue and she’s in for some land 🤣 i suppose that’s what happens when you go to the same bleeping resort every year on holidays. Your experience and reference for other places is extremely limited. Luke will be like a bear, Keet will be sweating his freckles off and herself will be at pains to show us how amazing it all is while they’re all bleeping miserable and sick of one another hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The helicopter trip is purely for Instagram content, god love her she is obsessed.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
They are doing it arseways! If she had any cop on at all she would book a central hotel and then do a day trip/night over to visit family. She hasn’t a bleeping clue and she’s in for some land 🤣 i suppose that’s what happens when you go to the same bleeping resort every year on holidays. Your experience and reference for other places is extremely limited. Luke will be like a bear, Keet will be sweating his freckles off and herself will be at pains to show us how amazing it all is while they’re all bleeping miserable and sick of one another hahaha
They can’t afford to do it that way 😂😂 if they could they would. She’s banging out the collabs under pressure to pay for it. I’d say Keith would peel an orange in his pocket, he looks mean. She is up to her eyes in debt trying to keep that bigot and impress strangers. It’s pathetic

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
She's an absolute gowl. That $500 would surely pay for one-two nights in New York and they'd have less travelling!!

Reactions: 13
She's an absolute gowl. That $500 would surely pay for one-two nights in New York and they'd have less travelling!!
She asked him could they do it?! He wouldn't spend a fine day with her I'd say! Thsts what the free.accomodstion is about.He won't pay his way.

Reactions: 14
He seems like a tight arse. He brought her to Musgraves yesterday and she spent 190€🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I suppose they wouldn’t have shared finances since they’re practically strangers everywhere except the bedroom 🤣 Such a weird carry on.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
She asked him could they do it?! He wouldn't spend a fine day with her I'd say! Thsts what the free.accomodstion is about.He won't pay his way.
And tbf if he is working in JnJ he's pulling a pretty penny every month they aren't bad paying jobs at all! Especially when you've no rent to be handing up or real bills like our quiche

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.